If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

Read the book and don't rely on your ignorance to inform you. You have no clue as to who he is or his background.
By all means. Inform me. What do you mean by your statement?

How is he on “the front line” or however you phrased it?

K this is the last thing I'm going to say so as not to derail the thread and then let the readers decide. Lectures are not "horrible for learning" but they are far, far, FAR from the best method of learning. And yes I know this because I have been teaching for many years. Decades.

So what you have done is said, "of a subpar method of educating, this obsolete method of writing down other people's words is best."

Yippee

/done
And yet every single high school and college class has a lecture component. Why is that ?

By all means. Inform me. What do you mean by your statement?

How is he on “the front line” or however you phrased it?
I did. He works directly with Doctors (in the hospital) with diagnosing patients. He uses his experience to craft and shapes health policy in the country and around the world.

The only way the Covid crap ends is by some Americans falling on. swords as examples . As we continue to capitulate to this game it merely tightens its grip and influence.

I did. He works directly with Doctors (in the hospital) with diagnosing patients. He uses his experience to craft and shapes health policy in the country and around the world.
By “diagnosing” patients do you mean he read imaging?

Tell me. Did he spend any time actually treating patients bedside?

By “diagnosing” patients do you mean he read imaging?

Tell me. Did he spend any time actually treating patients bedside?
Read the book, or not.

However, spare us your regurgitation of manipulated data to enforce poor health policy through the use of scare tactics.

BUT , people are losing their jobs on a virus that only kills 2 percent .. you know what is higher then that Drug overdose, drunk driving , suicide
That's their choice.

Why do you have a problem with a business owner requiring vaccines?

If you believe that a business owner can deny service to anyone they want for any reason then you should believe that they can fire an employee for not complying with getting a shot right?

Read the book, or not.

However, spare us your regurgitation of manipulated data to enforce poor health policy through the use of scare tactics.
The dodging is pretty telling.
If he actually spent time with patients, I doubt you’d be so evasive.

Dude. Setting policy isn’t front line. Reading scans isn’t front line.

Treating patients at the bedside is on the front line.

Did Atlas do anything of the sort or not?

Yet these frontline heroes were fired for not getting the vaccine? Interesting how that is.

Did Birx and or Fauci? Why would that matter?
I never claimed they were on the front line and I never seen them claim so either.

Honesty matters, doesn’t it? If a poster made a claim, do you think it’s important that it be honest?

I never claimed they were on the front line and I never seen them claim so either.

Honesty matters, doesn’t it? If a poster made a claim, do you think it’s important that it be honest?
I do. So why don't you be honest and admit that those with natural immunity should not be conflated with those who never had the virus?

I'm not being evasive. I'm not jumping through your hoops.

Read the book or not, I don't care.

But no one who follows any kind of critical thinking buys into the misinformation you are spreading.

Yet these frontline heroes were fired for not getting the vaccine? Interesting how that is.

Why are they heroes? COVID is nothing but a bad cold right? There were no hospitals that were overcrowded because no one got sick

Forum List

Back