🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If voter ID is racist.............

Only a rude person would answer a question with a question. Answer me and I ll answer you.
You shouldnt pay for someone’s car but funding public transportation allows your grocery clerk to show up to work and stock your shelves so you can eat.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
NONE of those benefits require a govt issued, photo id.

Those who have had multiple name changes
Those who have errors in their birth documentation

You think whites don't have multiple name changes (more so since whites tend to get married in higher numbers than blacks)----

Errors in their birth documentations? you mean non citizens?

You shouldnt pay for someone’s car but funding public transportation allows your grocery clerk to show up to work and stock your shelves so you can eat.
That wasn’t the point. The point was don’t buy something you can’t afford. If you can’t afford to feed your kid then perhaps someone who can should be taking care of them and not you. Welfare has been around my entire life along with food stamps but yet kids are starving. Why? Perhaps their parents aren’t using their free money wisely? And the cycle continues. Throwing money at it doesn’t work. Hasn’t work and will never work. It’s like your kid always maxing out their credit card and you paying it off repeatedly. The kid never learns.

That wasn’t the point. The point was don’t buy something you can’t afford. If you can’t afford to feed your kid then perhaps someone who can should be taking care of them and not you. Welfare has been around my entire life along with food stamps but yet kids are starving. Why? Perhaps their parents aren’t using their free money wisely? And the cycle continues. Throwing money at it doesn’t work. Hasn’t work and will never work. It’s like your kid always maxing out their credit card and you paying it off repeatedly. The kid never learns.
You lack the seriousness and intellect for leadership or analytics. I wouldn’t want you on my team because you can’t solve problems. I don’t need someone to bitch about them. You guys are a dime a dozen. I find your shallow intellectually deficient argument taxing. You run to specific tropes as a talking points. In about 20-30 exchanges you used zero numbers, zero policy change suggestions, zero programs specifically cited. “Throwing money away” is basically your knuckle dragging response and “don’t have kids”.

For children in poverty today and to break the cycle of their children being born into poverty you have no ideas. No suggestions. That is your true answer. You don’t know but you like repeating intellectually barren points rather than discussing actually fixing the problems.

That white guy was out to lunch. He was like saying no one could mow their lawn after CA bammed on gas-powered lawnmowers.
No one is stopping legal voters to vote. Those boxes are a bad idea in the first place anyway.

You lack the seriousness and intellect for leadership or analytics. I wouldn’t want you on my team because you can’t solve problems. I don’t need someone to bitch about them. You guys are a dime a dozen. I find your shallow intellectually deficient argument taxing. You run to specific tropes as a talking points. In about 20-30 exchanges you used zero numbers, zero policy change suggestions, zero programs specifically cited. “Throwing money away” is basically your knuckle dragging response and “don’t have kids”.

For children in poverty today and to break the cycle of their children being born into poverty you have no ideas. No suggestions. That is your true answer. You don’t know but you like repeating intellectually barren points rather than discussing actually fixing the problems.
I gave you ideas and suggestions you chose to ignore them. I would spend the money on more soup kitchens, keep them open from 6AM to 11PM. Remake abandoned buildings into them. I would staff them with local persons who need jobs. That’s the first step. The 2nd step is to create an incentive program to have fewer single parents. Not due to divorce or death but due to kids being irresponsible. Your solution is more money. That hasn’t worked. So stop being a sanctimonious prick.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
I have a radical idea… but first I want to point out that NO ONE knows these so called people that can’t obtain ID. It is always leftist politicians that say this, but they don’t know a real person.

No one does. These make believe people don’t exist. It is a cover so they can commit election fraud.

But here is a radical idea… for the people that can’t get ID… instead of opening our elections to fraud… maybe we should worry more about making it so these people can obtain ID. If they are unable to drive; leftist should drive them. If they don’t have proper paperwork; help them obtain it. If it is the fee, then wave it. Basically all simple issues that only a lazy person can’t accomplish with minimum effort!

In a country of 325 MM this might be less then 500 people.

Bottom line if a person is too LAZY to obtain ID he has many more pressing problems then voting

Once again, liar. You can show up and vote without an ID. You claimed you couldn't.

Why do you think your repeated lies will not be called out, Dumbass?
Wrong; https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01/13/texas-voting-mail-rejections/; Under Texas’ new voting law, absentee voters must include their driver’s license number or state ID number or, if they don’t have one, the last four digits of their Social Security number on their applications. If they don’t have those IDs, voters can indicate they have not been issued that identification. Counties must match those numbers against the information in an individual’s voter file to approve them for a mail-in ballot.

That wasn't a requirement before; Throughout last year’s protracted debate over the new voting law, state lawmakers were warned about potential issues that could arise from the new ID matching requirements, in part because the state does not have both a driver’s license and Social Security number for all of the roughly 17 million Texans on the voter rolls. Voters are not required to provide both numbers when they register to vote.

Wrong; https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01/13/texas-voting-mail-rejections/; Under Texas’ new voting law, absentee voters must include their driver’s license number or state ID number or, if they don’t have one, the last four digits of their Social Security number on their applications. If they don’t have those IDs, voters can indicate they have not been issued that identification. Counties must match those numbers against the information in an individual’s voter file to approve them for a mail-in ballot.

That wasn't a requirement before; Throughout last year’s protracted debate over the new voting law, state lawmakers were warned about potential issues that could arise from the new ID matching requirements, in part because the state does not have both a driver’s license and Social Security number for all of the roughly 17 million Texans on the voter rolls. Voters are not required to provide both numbers when they register to vote.
It is scientifically impossible for you to be any dumber.

You are talking about absentee voting, and the discussion was voting in person.

Seriously, grow a brain, Dipshit.

Looking at your post a little closer, even though you can't read for shit you just confirmed you don't need a photo ID to vote absentee either. Did you even read what you posted?

If they don’t have those IDs, voters can indicate they have not been issued that identification. Counties must match those numbers against the information in an individual’s voter file to approve them for a mail-in ballot.

I gave you ideas and suggestions you chose to ignore them. I would spend the money on more soup kitchens, keep them open from 6AM to 11PM. Remake abandoned buildings into them. I would staff them with local persons who need jobs. That’s the first step. The 2nd step is to create an incentive program to have fewer single parents. Not due to divorce or death but due to kids being irresponsible. Your solution is more money. That hasn’t worked. So stop being a sanctimonious prick.
Well, I appreciate the sentiment that you think government should do something and you just don’t like the programs in place. That’s different than just don’t do anything.

I’d argue that your solution here isn’t very scalable as we have a just under 4 million square miles of people to cover and that’s a lot of soup kitchens for people to travel to with their kids. I suspect that is your suggestion because you think that food stamps aren’t going towards food even though audits show a minimal amount of abuse. Regardless I’m all for guaranteed employment with FDR style programs that benefits the US infrastructure and social needs. I’d consider it an investment and food help centers are fine by me.

Well, I appreciate the sentiment that you think government should do something and you just don’t like the programs in place. That’s different than just don’t do anything.

I’d argue that your solution here isn’t very scalable as we have a just under 4 million square miles of people to cover and that’s a lot of soup kitchens for people to travel to with their kids. I suspect that is your suggestion because you think that food stamps aren’t going towards food even though audits show a minimal amount of abuse. Regardless I’m all for guaranteed employment with FDR style programs that benefits the US infrastructure and social needs. I’d consider it an investment and food help centers are fine by me.
Go to Baltimore, tons of abandoned buildings. Convert them into soup kitchens. Same with Boston. Yes, I do not believe the parents are being responsible and spending the allocated funds appropriately. More places to get food equates to fewer hungry people. Plus they eat better food than Twinkies and chips. Also you create jobs such as servers, cleaners, security, janitorial, etc.

That I will gladly support and spend my tax dollars for. 100%

Forum List

Back