🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If voter ID is racist.............

Not a racist state, not sure WTF you're talking about. Per capita, I know more people are moving to this state than
you're fucked up state. Did your state used to have slaves? I bet they did.
Having said that, we (as a nation) do need to have some sort of ID requirement to vote.
So people like you can't vote 6 times with 5 of them being dead. :auiqs.jpg:
Reading comprehension is difficult for you. Your state is fine. You listed out what you thought was your strict voting ID laws which made me think you lived in Texas or Georgia or one of the other ones I listed out. Your state (which is a surprise to you) doesn’t have that strict of a law. Surprise.

I think I was clear. If you offer an alternative to an id it is significantly more fair than the shithole states that just turn you away. People are complaining about Texas and Georgia not Idaho.
This whole thread is just so comical. The OP wants a debate about ID., when ID is totally irrelevant. When Republican false electors were told to forge signatures on documents that would have declared Trump the winner, what good is an ID? ID never was a factor with the forgeries. Luckily these various swing states got caught.

Texas has a provision for those without an ID as well, Dumbass. Didn't look at Georgia, but I would assume they have a similar provision.

3. What if a voter does not have any of the acceptable forms of photo ID?

If a voter does not possess an acceptable form of photo ID and the voter cannot reasonably obtain such ID, the voter may still cast a regular ballot by presenting a supporting form of ID and executing a Reasonable Impediment Declaration, noting the voter’s reasonable impediment to obtaining an acceptable form of photo identification, stating that the information contained in the declaration is true, that the voter is the same individual personally appearing at the polling place to sign the declaration, and that the voter faces a reasonable impediment to procuring an acceptable form of photo identification.
In Idaho all you have to do is fill out the form and sign it. In Texas you have to have Bills, paychecks etc. You can’t show up and vote in Texas. You can show up and vote in Idaho.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
In Idaho all you have to do is fill out the form and sign it. In Texas you have to have Bills, paychecks etc. You can’t show up and vote in Texas. You can show up and vote in Idaho.
More lies by you. If you don't have a photo ID you show up with something on the alternative list and get to vote.

Please try just ONE post without lying your ass off.

Reading comprehension is difficult for you. Your state is fine. You listed out what you thought was your strict voting ID laws which made me think you lived in Texas or Georgia or one of the other ones I listed out. Your state (which is a surprise to you) doesn’t have that strict of a law. Surprise.

My post,
"I have to show my ID each and every time when I go to vote.
They check my signature with my signature on record."

I didn't list anything other than I have to show an ID when I vote and they match my signature to the one they have on record.
True story, comprehension is not your friend

Grow up JC. I bet you had no problem when you signed up for your welfare checks.
Or, showed your ID when you bought that bottle of Thunderbird last night.
I'll let you know if I ever have to. Right now, I'm looking at SS in four years.

Fact is, it's a factless strategy concerning ID's. One needs one to drive, One needs one to travel. One needs one to buy booze or cigarettes', or leave the country called a passport.

Admit it's bullshit and I'll shut up.

:laughing0301: It's just as easy to get a State ID as it would be to get a PIA. Good grief, a swing and a miss.
and if one goes to the DMV, one can get a free photo, just have to show your birth date and address. BTW, in order to get on any military base one needs an ID.

My post,
"I have to show my ID each and every time when I go to vote.
They check my signature with my signature on record."
I didn't list anything other than I have to show an ID when I vote and they match my signature to the one they have on record.
True story, comprehension is not your friend
You don’t have to. You have an alternative.

THEY are id's, EACH OF THEM ARE ID'S
An affidavit you can get at the voting location is not having to bring an ID with you. Texas you cant just show up and vote after you legally registered. Its more and more hoops. Be proud of Idaho's reasonable rules. Not the easiest but its a solid compromise.

An affidavit you can get at the voting location is not having to bring an ID with you. Texas you cant just show up and vote after you legally registered. Its more and more hoops. Be proud of Idaho's reasonable rules. Not the easiest but its a solid compromise.
Texas you cant just show up and vote after you legally registered.

You are lying again. I posted the requirements in Texas to vote if you don't have a photo ID, and you can clearly bring those requirements with you to vote.

Why to you have to lie with every post?

Forum List

Back