🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If voter ID is racist.............

I have to show my ID each and every time when I go to vote.
They check my signature with my signature on record.

Poor, poor me.....boo fucking hoo :laughing0301:
So you must be black because citygator told me that even in states that require a photo ID to vote, they only check black people's IDs........never Whitey's.

So pass a law to allow free voter ID. I would 100% support it. Perhaps our politicians should go to work?
In order for me to get into a Celtics game I have to show an ID and my vaccination status. Is that racist?
How about, register to vote you get an id? Oh they do that at the dmv

So you must be black because citygator told me that even in states that require a photo ID to vote, they only check black people's IDs........never Whitey's.
Which shithole state you think Meister lives in?
EE243B50-6902-4DA2-9279-33B6E95CFD15.jpeg

No it's not, don't even go down that road. Is it the color of your skin or your gender that is keeping
you from getting a drivers license???? No it's not. I answered that for you
Why blacks then?

Your list is incomplete, Dumbass.
Idaho: Voters may sign a Personal Identification Affidavit if they do not possess a Photo ID at the polls.

You do understand what a requirement is right? This would not be one. The ones I listed it’s required.

Now go fuck yourself
Idaho: Voters may sign a Personal Identification Affidavit if they do not possess a Photo ID at the polls.

whoops!! Guess I don’t have to fuck myself. That’ll make my wife happy tonight.

You do understand what a requirement is right? This would not be one. The ones I listed it’s required.
36 states have some sort of an ID requirement.

And you didn't even get all those that require a photo ID on your list, Dumbass.

Try again.

:laughing0301: It's just as easy to get a State ID as it would be to get a PIA. Good grief, a swing and a miss.

Forum List

Back