If voter ID is racist.............

I’d like to see you steal an election by finding registered voters you know are registered but you know they won’t vote. Then you mobilize enough folks to drive around town to multiple precincts to impersonate them without getting caught and in double secret mode and with a frequency of times enough to steal an election where no one finds out.

Then convince me that you can be that good, that organized to steal an election that way, but you can’t print and laminate a state ID. Fuck off. That’s stupidity at its highest. This is just a barrier to vote no one believe this this shit.
What a bunch of bullshit.

It has no bearing on my answer, which was 100% correct

Another straw man. Where did I say not accepting college IDs was racist? Lol. Can just one of you morons manage a rational thought every now and then?
You are in the wrong thread, Dipshit.

Run along.

I have no problem requiring voter ID

Just as soon as 99 percent of Americans have an acceptable ID
If you want to go fishing LEGALLY you have to obtain a fishing license.
What a fucking racist system…trying to keep stupid dark people from going fishing.

It never ceases to amaze me how leftists liken obtaining an ID to something like climbing Mt. Everest...

You are in the wrong thread, Dipshit.

Run along.

Banning college IDs isn't racist you moron, its just another example of how Republicans try to disenfranchise their political opponents. Republican North Carolina ID laws getting struck down for "targeting black voters with surgical percision"(the judges words, not mine) is an example of how they are also racist.

Banning college IDs isn't racist you moron, its just another example of how Republicans try to disenfranchise their political opponents. Republican North Carolina ID laws getting struck down for "targeting black voters with surgical percision"(the judges words, not mine) is an example of how they are also racist.
Funny how you can't provide any data on this "disenfranchisement" of college kids.

What a bunch of bullshit.

It has no bearing on my answer, which was 100% correct
Like i thought. You can’t take the policy to conclusion. All you got is a paper thin thought. No substance.

Like i thought. You can’t take the policy to conclusion. All you got is a paper thin thought. No substance.
Nope, I took it to conclusion with my first response. I'm just not playing your spin game of what ifs, Dumbass.

Funny how you can't provide any data on this "disenfranchisement" of college kids.
The data says Republican attempts at disenfranchisement with voter ID laws are negligible, that doesn't stop them from trying and my point isn't that these attempts work but that this is Republican strategy.

Many organizations help minority voters do just that. But the point isn't that black people don't have IDs, it's that Republicans play these little games were they disqualify IDs black voters and voters who are less likely to vote for them have. Like Texas taking concealed carry permits but not college IDs. It's really just a sad admission that Republicans can't win a straight up fight. These little gimmicks and gerrymandering is all you got left but sooner or later demographics are going to over take you anyway.
post one that has happened.

Paper. Thin. No. Substance.

Link an example of this being a problem.

Paper. Thin. No. Substance.
Requiring a photo ID to confirm the person voting is the one on the registration hasn't been a problem, so I have no idea WTF you think you are babbling about, Dummy.

The data says Republican attempts at disenfranchisement with voter ID laws are negligible, that doesn't stop them from trying and my point isn't that these attempts work but that this is Republican strategy.
explain how they do that? how do they keep blacks oppressed.

Requiring a photo ID to confirm the person voting is the one on the registration hasn't been a problem, so I have no idea WTF you think you are babbling about, Dummy.
well fk, I'm white and I get asked every time I vote.

Forum List

Back