🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If voter ID is racist.............

How does an id stop fraudulent votes?
Nothing stops fraudulent votes 100 percent but VoterID makes it more difficult to engage in Voter fraud. It is both disturbing and insulting that Democrats dig their heels in on fighting VoterID requirements. It is disturbing because they don’t think it is suppressive or racist for so many activities in our everyday lives that require an ID. It is insulting to think of all the people that may not have ID, Blacks are atop the list. The insinuation is that Blacks are too stupid to get IDs . Then, Democrats say that Blacks can’t afford the ID. Simple, waive the fee. Then, they say Blacks in 2022 don’t have sufficient records to get ID. Simple, use the records required to register to vote for those that need records to get ID.

Finally, put up some numbers. Provide a solid estimate on the number of Americans that don’t have an ID and let’s tackle the problem together to close that gap because these people are obviously being denied many other rights and services that require an ID in everyday life.

Last edited:
36 states have some sort of an ID requirement.

And you didn't even get all those that require a photo ID on your list, Dumbass.

Try again.
I just listed the ones where it isn’t a wink…. Like Idaho. I’m no expert so feel free to correct me with an actual post that doesn’t just say I’m a dumbass.

Idaho: Voters may sign a Personal Identification Affidavit if they do not possess a Photo ID at the polls.

whoops!! Guess I don’t have to fuck myself. That’ll make my wife happy tonight.
From your link. Why do you think you can get away with editing out the vast majority of the law, Dumbass?

Do you have to lie with every one of your posts?

As outlined in Idaho Statute §34-1113, a registered voter must present a photo ID. (A voter without photo ID may sign a Personal Identification Affidavit instead, see the Without Photo ID section below.)
Forms of photo identification may be any oneof the following:

• An Idaho driver’s license or Idaho photo identification card.
  • A U.S. passport or Federal photo identification card.
  • A tribal photo identification card.
  • A current student photo ID, issued by an Idaho high school or post secondary education institution.
  • A license to carry a concealed weapon issued by a county sheriff in Idaho.

I just listed the ones where it isn’t a wink…. Like Idaho. I’m no expert so feel free to correct me with an actual post that doesn’t just say I’m a dumbass.
From your link. Why do you think you can get away with editing out the vast majority of the law, Dumbass?

As outlined in Idaho Statute §34-1113, a registered voter must present a photo ID. (A voter without photo ID may sign a Personal Identification Affidavit instead, see the Without Photo ID section below.)

• A current student photo ID, issued by an Idaho high school or post secondary education institution.

Uh. I’m gonna use a pic to make it easy for you.

B46F3047-A7B2-4D90-9D72-0702D52B5544.jpeg

citygator tell us how Idaho implemented their Photo ID requirement to vote in order to suppress the black vote there....

GO!

You're right, your no expert. Not sure why a person would fight against making sure one vote for one legal citizen.
Voting in my state does take minimal effort to obtain an ID, as in all states. It doesn't cost anything
to obtain an ID.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?

How can you discuss voter ID, when this is going on? Republican electors literally tried to hijack/steal the 2020 election with forged signatures and documents, and you want to talk about ID? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: ID is worth teats on a bo hog if this kind of shit is going on.

You're right, your no expert. Not sure why a person would fight against making sure one vote for one legal citizen.
Voting in my state does take minimal effort to obtain an ID, as in all states. It doesn't cost anything
to obtain an ID.
Because citygator thinks blacks are too lazy and/or stupid to get a photo ID.

citygator tell us how Idaho implemented their Photo ID requirement to vote in order to suppress the black vote there....

GO!
I can read. I didn’t say Idaho was hard to vote in. Neither do the experts. I assumed he lived in one of the shit hole racist states making it hard to vote but I didn’t account for him being too dumb to know his laws. I’m glad I helped him.

E3AC2665-0A51-4143-BD0E-5404DF255128.jpeg

I can read. I didn’t say Idaho was hard to vote in. Neither do the experts. I assumed he lived in one of the shit hole racist states making it hard to vote but I didn’t account for him being too dumb to know his laws. I’m glad I helped him.

View attachment 587987
So you are finally admitting ID laws are not racist.

Got it.

to obtain an ID.
As stated above. I am wrong. You don’t live in a shithole state. I thought you knew your voting laws. You don’t. My mistake to trust your posts.

1A60436C-440E-4451-A7DB-36CAFB6BF849.jpeg

So you are finally admitting ID laws are not racist.

Got it.
I think I was clear. If you offer an alternative to an id it is significantly more fair than the shithole states that just turn you away. People are complaining about Texas and Georgia not Idaho.

View attachment 587987
Not a racist state, not sure WTF you're talking about. Per capita, I know more people are moving to this state than
you're fucked up state. Did your state used to have slaves? I bet they did.
Having said that, we (as a nation) do need to have some sort of ID requirement to vote.
So people like you can't vote 6 times with 5 of them being dead. :auiqs.jpg:

I think I was clear. If you offer an alternative to an id it is significantly more fair than the shithole states that just turn you away. People are complaining about Texas and Georgia not Idaho.
Texas has a provision for those without an ID as well, Dumbass. Didn't look at Georgia, but I would assume they have a similar provision.

3. What if a voter does not have any of the acceptable forms of photo ID?

If a voter does not possess an acceptable form of photo ID and the voter cannot reasonably obtain such ID, the voter may still cast a regular ballot by presenting a supporting form of ID and executing a Reasonable Impediment Declaration, noting the voter’s reasonable impediment to obtaining an acceptable form of photo identification, stating that the information contained in the declaration is true, that the voter is the same individual personally appearing at the polling place to sign the declaration, and that the voter faces a reasonable impediment to procuring an acceptable form of photo identification.

Forum List

Back