If we did not allow Muslim foreigners into the United States...........

So...............lemmie get this straight BitchBoi.................you've never read Gilbran, yet you seem to think you know what he's all about because you heard some kind of talking point in your little circle of how it's a "left mantra".

The Prophet is actually a pretty decent book, I've actually read it, and a lot of the philosophy is quite peaceful, and the story is pretty decent.

As far as it being a passing fad of the left? Might wanna check again..............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prophet_(book)

And, another one misses the point. I read 'The Profit' when I was a young liberal. In fact I leafed through it the other day which is why I brought it into this thread.

We live in a world of hard-ball politics. We always have. In the real world it is called "an eye for an eye." It is now an everyday occurrence. If you want the key to civilization read world history. Save Gilbran for your casual fiction reading.

Time for me to quote Winston Churchill, AGAIN.

Might wanna check where the quote "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth" comes from, as well as what the people (Jews) who wrote that quote actually meant by it.

An eye for an eye means that if you injure someone and incapacitate them from doing their work, you have to compensate them for not only the injury that you brought upon them, but, if say...............they used their eyes as part of their livelihood, you had an obligation to pay for the work that they have lost as a result of that injury.

It's not quite the bloodthirsty idea that you think it is.

And by the way.....................the title is "The PROPHET", not "The Profit". I don't think his main reason for writing that book was to make money, as much as it was a statement on what Gilbran thought of the way people treated each other. Might wanna look into him being considered a rebel by many of the Muslim world.

The answer to you post on an "eye for an eye" is so obvious, I am not going to address it.

"The ProfEt" is not worth the paper it is printed on, when it comes to solving real world problems. If you like fiction, fine. But, keep it out of the political threads.

Why am I not surprised that you are hung up on things not of this world? Did you even look to see what the subject of this thread is before you posted?

BlogIslam1.jpg
behead_those_who_insult_islam_london.jpg
Islamic_peace_lovers_2.jpg

Do you know what reality is when you see it? Is anything getting through the bubble you live in?

Last edited:
And, another one misses the point. I read 'The Profit' when I was a young liberal. In fact I leafed through it the other day which is why I brought it into this thread.

We live in a world of hard-ball politics. We always have. In the real world it is called "an eye for an eye." It is now an everyday occurrence. If you want the key to civilization read world history. Save Gilbran for your casual fiction reading.

Time for me to quote Winston Churchill, AGAIN.

Might wanna check where the quote "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth" comes from, as well as what the people (Jews) who wrote that quote actually meant by it.

An eye for an eye means that if you injure someone and incapacitate them from doing their work, you have to compensate them for not only the injury that you brought upon them, but, if say...............they used their eyes as part of their livelihood, you had an obligation to pay for the work that they have lost as a result of that injury.

It's not quite the bloodthirsty idea that you think it is.

And by the way.....................the title is "The PROPHET", not "The Profit". I don't think his main reason for writing that book was to make money, as much as it was a statement on what Gilbran thought of the way people treated each other. Might wanna look into him being considered a rebel by many of the Muslim world.

The answer to you post on an "eye for an eye" is so obvious, I am not going to address it.

"The ProfEt" is not worth the paper it is printed on, when it comes to solving real world problems. If you like fiction, fine. But, keep it out of the political threads.

Then why did YOU bring him up, dickhead??

No.

Actually, he has a point.

Islam is incompatible with Western Culture, in the final analysis.

The sooner we admit that to ourselves, the safer and happier we will be.

I really and truly wish that this was not the case.

But it is, what it is.

No point wandering-about this life with a pair of touchy-feely blinkers on.

With instantaneous communications and high speed travel, the world has become far too dangerous a place to hide our heads in the sand and pretend those dangers do not exist.

Because they do.

That is not xenophobia.

That is simple truth.

I agree, unlike any other religion Islam has three arms, Religious, Military, and Political that are inseparable, under it there can be no separation of Church & State making it incompatible with the Wests definition of a religion.

Perhaps the right step would be to no longer classify it a religion thereby denying it the rights and privileges afforded a religion.

Cut of one arm the other two will go limp.

And yet more paranoid, ignorant, bigoted, nonsense.

How exactly would you go about ‘declassifying’ Islam as a religion no longer subject to First Amendment protections. Would you then move forward to pass legislation making the practicing of Islam ‘illegal.’ What would be the penalty for the crime of ‘being Muslim.’

Again, what you and others of your ilk are advocating is the true terrorism.
Wait a minute now, so they have mass killed Americans, and have set off an IED explosive in a marathon in Boston, tried to knock down the twin towers from below, then hit them up high next, then we have the underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, Hason at Fort Hood, the USS Cole, the marine barracks in Lebanon and on and on it all goes, but some how Americans are the terrorist now for wanting to free themselves from such violence and war, and this by offering such people a way out, if it is their intent to kill while they are here because of their orders of belief in which they have to abide by ?

Figures !

I agree, unlike any other religion Islam has three arms, Religious, Military, and Political that are inseparable, under it there can be no separation of Church & State making it incompatible with the Wests definition of a religion.

Perhaps the right step would be to no longer classify it a religion thereby denying it the rights and privileges afforded a religion.

Cut of one arm the other two will go limp.

And yet more paranoid, ignorant, bigoted, nonsense.

How exactly would you go about ‘declassifying’ Islam as a religion no longer subject to First Amendment protections. Would you then move forward to pass legislation making the practicing of Islam ‘illegal.’ What would be the penalty for the crime of ‘being Muslim.’

Again, what you and others of your ilk are advocating is the true terrorism.
Wait a minute now, so they have mass killed Americans, and have set off an IED explosive in a marathon in Boston, tried to knock down the twin towers from below, then hit them up high next, then we have the underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, Hason at Fort Hood, the USS Cole, the marine barracks in Lebanon and on and on it all goes, but some how Americans are the terrorist now for wanting to free themselves from such violence and war, and this by offering such people a way out, if it is their intent to kill while they are here because of their orders of belief in which they have to abide by ?

This is a serious situation, and it angers me. When you read this thread it is clear that Muslims and out-of-touch liberals hide behind freedom of religion for blowing up our country. It would be funny if there was not so much death involved. Americans like yourself realize there is a real threat here, and American lives have been lost.

Figures !

Last week in a news conference President Obama said he was going to really crank up the domestic terrorist budget. These Muslims somehow think they can come into this forum, make lots of noise about human rights, and we are just going to let them off the hook.

We can't trust Muslims, they are tribal barbarians who will do anything they can to steal the lifestyle America has built, and get rid of us. Americans have been far too generous with these psychotic animals. Looks like we are going to try the Russian approach, "Treat Muslims like cattle, and keep them on a short leash." Problem solved.

olCqu.jpg

It is clear what Muslims think. Islam says kill Americans and Jews.
Have you ever heard an apology or even sympathy from them for American dead?
Of course not. What you see is what we get. It is time to realize that "Muslims are a cancer."
The only way to stop cancer is to cut it allout.

Last edited:
Your point was rationalizing the deliberate targeting of people by medieval people with medieval minds not as collateral damage, but brought about as a result of perceived historical injustices. My point was that those who seek to improve their lives and not dwell on perverse interpretations of history may do so successfully as the Vietnamese are doing today.

The damage done to the Muslim world is largely self-inflicted and it will continue to be so until they can come to terms with their own role in the catastrophe of so much of their own religion and culture. Wherever Islam borders with other religions in today's world, spanning from the Philippines to Nigeria and Central Asia to Kenya, violence and intolerance are the order of the day.

If it were confined to that huge swath, that would not be of immediate concern to the rest of the world. However, in the name of multiculturalism, significant Muslim population now find themselves embedded in the west and with them have brought a disturbing and suicidal mindset. They should not be given to chance to parasitically infect the far more progressed civilizations in which they have settled. Sweden is an excellent example.

The damage in their case, and I suspect yours, is not "collateral"; rather pathological.

Paranoid, ignorant, bigoted, nonsense.

It is a fundamental fallacy to assume that because a given terrorist is incidentally Muslim that he is representative of all Muslims or Islam as a whole; or that indeed all Muslims condone the criminal acts of terrorists who falsely claim to be acting in accordance with their faith.

And how exactly do you propose that Muslims not “be given to chance to parasitically infect the far more progressed civilizations in which they have settled” without violating the tenets of due process and the rule of law, particularly in the United States where all persons are guaranteed their due process and equal protection rights as mandated by 14th Amendment jurisprudence.

Your advocacy that Muslims be subject to punitive measures absent evidence of criminal wrongdoing is offensive to the Constitution, and will bring far greater harm to the Republic than any ‘terrorist.’

What planet are you on?

In high school my parents were often out of town on weekends. I would throw parties. Apparently, they were pretty good parties because I ended up Vice-President of the senior class.

When you open your house up, you learn several things;

1). There are the beer mooches who never contribute, but drink plenty.
2). There are the teen women who clean the house, and keep order.
3). There are the troublemakers who usually break something.
4). There are guys who are loyal to you forever because they finally get laid.

It only takes a few parties to figure out who falls into what group. Then you begin to eliminate the invitations to mooches and troublemakers, and reward the cleaners and guys who appreciate your efforts. It is the same with Muslims.

Consider the the United States like your home. It does not take long to figure out who should not be invited to the party!

boy-drink-drunk-friends-girl-house-party-favimcom-64078_large.jpg

A successful party, like a country, is all about controlling the guest list.

This is a very good analogy, you nailed it. :thup:

The OP

there would not have been a Boston Marathon bombing. Duh!

blueprint.jpg

This is not rocket science.

I don't think the problem is Muslim foreigners entering into the US, I think the much bigger problem is US foreigners entering into Muslim countries. Let's break this down a bit. How many terror attacks have we seen in the US in the past ten years (perpetuated by Muslim foreigners specifically), and how many deaths occurred as a result? I would estimate 15? 30?

How many Muslim deaths have resulted from the US occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan? I would estimate well over 300,000.

So who exactly is the bigger threat again?

A few stats below. Death count (in Iraq alone) estimated at the low about 150,000, and at the high over 1,000,000:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Last edited:
The OP

blueprint.jpg

I don't think the problem is Muslim foreigners entering into the US, I think the much bigger problem is US foreigners entering into Muslim countries. Let's break this down a bit. How many terror attacks have we seen in the US in the past ten years (perpetuated by Muslim foreigners specifically), and how many deaths occurred as a result? I would estimate 15? 30?

Whoa! You are way out of touch with reality. 2,977 died in the World Trade Center alone on 9-11!

The so-called "U. S. foreigners entering into Muslim countries" are soldiers in a war zone. None of these Muslim countries have formally declared war against the United States because they know we would nuke them off the planet. Muslim terrorists are sneaking into America blowing up our cities, and killing our innocent citizens. The end of that is now. Last week Obama announced he is turning up the heat on domestic terrorism. Trust me, he is not going after Baptists!

How many Muslim deaths have resulted from the US occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan? I would estimate well over 300,000. ..

Who cares? You live in a declared war zone your chance of dying is greater . If these people are so stupid that they stay there.......well.....they made their own bed. If you are going to use a number like 300,000 get a fact link to support your words. We are not about to take your word for anything, Mohammed.

Seems to be obvious to everyone EXCEPT you. It is the whack jobs with signs like this.

behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg

"Massacre those who insult Islam." Real civilized culture. They don't understand democracy.
Islam and America are not compatible. We have tried, time to get tough.

http://s3.postimg.org/9u7ln8mtv/behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpgA few stats below. Death count (in Iraq alone) estimated at the low about 150,000, and at the high over 1,000,000:
Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .[/QUOTE]

All America ever wanted was to buy some oil. Muslim dictators blamed the United States for everything that was wrong in their country. America did not care what was going on in those countries, WE JUST WANTED TO BUY SOME OIL! Then you drag us into your Johnny Jihad bull shit, when all we want to do is BUY SOME OIL! We have been far too considerate. Our innocent citizens are dying. Do you think that if Americans knew the Boston Marathon bombings were coming they would have been in Boston that day? I doubt it. Muslims are idiots for living in war zones and complaining about getting killed.

The United States is the good guy around the planet, we develop countries, bring jobs, and opportunites. Muslims are the barbarians who contribute nothing but trouble on our planet. Can you name a single contribution to the planet of Muslims like the light bulb, democracy, or putting a man on the moon? No. Never happens. Just not culturally developed enough to do it.

Looks like our Government is going to have to get violent domestically. Smart Muslims are packing their bags and making reservations to leave the country. Unfortunately, there are VERY few smart Muslims.

dominate_islam.jpg

Hell of a way to ask for my friendship or consideration, huh?​

Whoa! You are way out of touch with reality. 2,977 died in the World Trade Center alone on 9-11!

Which had everything to do with politics and nothing to do with Islam. Besides, some of them boarded their plane outside the US, so there goes both sides of your premise yet again. Next...

The so-called "U. S. foreigners entering into Muslim countries" are soldiers in a war zone.

Are they? What war?

None of these Muslim countries have formally declared war against the United States because they know we would nuke them off the planet.

You just said it was a "war zone", now you say there is no war. Must be convenient to switch bases of reasoning like the gearbox on a garbage truck.

And who says we would "nuke them off the planet"? When have we ever done that? When has anyone?

Muslim terrorists are sneaking into America blowing up our cities, and killing our innocent citizens. The end of that is now. Last week Obama announced he is turning up the heat on domestic terrorism. Trust me, he is not going after Baptists!

Trust me, he is not going after religions either. Duh.
That might be a good thing, since most domestic terrorism is committed by Christians.

How many Muslim deaths have resulted from the US occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan? I would estimate well over 300,000. ..

Who cares? You live in a declared war zone your chance of dying is greater .

Aaaaaand... now we're back to declared war again. Vroom!

If these people are so stupid that they stay there.......well.....they made their own bed.

Like we do staying here?

If you are going to use a number like 300,000 get a fact link to support your words. We are not about to take your word for anything, Mohammed.

How the fuck do you get "Mohammed" out of K-e-v-i-n?
Where are your links for these wars that turn on and off like a light switch, long as we're playing that game?

Seems to be obvious to everyone EXCEPT you. It is the whack jobs with signs like this.

"Massacre those who insult Islam." Real civilized culture. They don't understand democracy.
Islam and America are not compatible. We have tried, time to get tough.

I thought you said it was all about religion. Now you're on to "democracy". What the fuck does "democracy" have to do with religion?

Vrrooooom! Yes, truly the bigger threat is Google Images. Said the clown who demands links from others and then posts photoshops.

All America ever wanted was to buy some oil. Muslim dictators blamed the United States for everything that was wrong in their country. America did not care what was going on in those countries, WE JUST WANTED TO BUY SOME OIL! Then you drag us into your Johnny Jihad bull shit, when all we want to do is BUY SOME OIL! We have been far too considerate. Our innocent citizens are dying.

And theirs are not?
We have been "far too considerate" -- like this thread about "rag heads" and "animals" and "barbarians"? That kind of 'considerate'?

The United States is the good guy around the planet, we develop countries, bring jobs, and opportunites. Muslims are the barbarians who contribute nothing but trouble on our planet. Can you name a single contribution to the planet of Muslims like the light bulb, democracy, or putting a man on the moon? No. Never happens. Just not culturally developed enough to do it.

Ah yes, the "considerate" thing again.
Exactly what kind of moron classifies inventions according to what religion the inventor followed? Snap quiz: what was Edison's religion? Franklin's? Lincoln's?

Who cares?
Asshole bigots, that's who.

Hell of a way to ask for my friendship or consideration, huh?

Indeed.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough Pogo, the people who talk the worst about Muslims have probably never met one, and the ones that say we need to blow everyone else outta the water have probably never served.

Me? One of the places where I felt the safest was in Dubai, U.A.E. Why? The people there were polite, well mannered and the police force was pretty visible. Never had a problem there, as a matter of fact, I had quite a bit of fun going through the souks of Old Town and buying stuff like leather, perfume (came home with a 2 1/2 ounce bottle of Chanel No. 5 OIL (not perfume, but the oil the perfume was made from), and I only had to pay around 25 bucks. Gave it to my aunt Laurie when I got back (it was her favorite), and she about freaked out because here in the States, that would be really expensive.

One of the other fun things about being there was the hospitality. I remember going over to a shop on the cheaper part of the gold and silver souk, and the dude showed me a bit of what he did, then poured a couple cups of coffee, and we sat there and talked while he showed me his jewelry and we haggled over price. Came out of that one with a 6 piece puzzle ring made of sterling silver that only cost me 10 bucks.

Going around in Jiddah Saudi Arabia? Not too much problem over there either, but we did have to remember to get inside whenever we heard the first calls to prayer, but other than that, not much of a problem over there either.

I don't think BitchBoi understands that it's not the whole of Islam itself, but rather the fringe nutters who are the problem, but the same thing could be said of certain sects of Christianity as well. Westboro Baptist's message of hate against gays comes to mind, as well as the bombings of clinics and shooting of doctors that was done by Christians in the name of their God.

Murder is murder, no matter what religion you follow, and it's the people on the fringes of any religion that can cause a bad name for the whole of the group.

Too bad BitchBoi doesn't understand that.

The OP

blueprint.jpg

How many Muslim deaths have resulted from the US occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan? I would estimate well over 300,000.

A few stats below. Death count (in Iraq alone) estimated at the low about 150,000, and at the high over 1,000,000:
Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. Occupation is what you call it eh, even though we respect the government in charge in these countries, and we are there to help them clear up a problem in which they ask us to stay and do, but somehow we are the occupiers eh, and the bad guys ?

Interestingly enough Pogo, the people who talk the worst about Muslims have probably never met one, and the ones that say we need to blow everyone else outta the water have probably never served.

Me? One of the places where I felt the safest was in Dubai, U.A.E. Why? The people there were polite, well mannered and the police force was pretty visible. Never had a problem there, as a matter of fact, I had quite a bit of fun going through the souks of Old Town and buying stuff like leather, perfume (came home with a 2 1/2 ounce bottle of Chanel No. 5 OIL (not perfume, but the oil the perfume was made from), and I only had to pay around 25 bucks. Gave it to my aunt Laurie when I got back (it was her favorite), and she about freaked out because here in the States, that would be really expensive.

One of the other fun things about being there was the hospitality. I remember going over to a shop on the cheaper part of the gold and silver souk, and the dude showed me a bit of what he did, then poured a couple cups of coffee, and we sat there and talked while he showed me his jewelry and we haggled over price. Came out of that one with a 6 piece puzzle ring made of sterling silver that only cost me 10 bucks.

Going around in Jiddah Saudi Arabia? Not too much problem over there either, but we did have to remember to get inside whenever we heard the first calls to prayer, but other than that, not much of a problem over there either.

I don't think BitchBoi understands that it's not the whole of Islam itself, but rather the fringe nutters who are the problem, but the same thing could be said of certain sects of Christianity as well. Westboro Baptist's message of hate against gays comes to mind, as well as the bombings of clinics and shooting of doctors that was done by Christians in the name of their God.

Murder is murder, no matter what religion you follow, and it's the people on the fringes of any religion that can cause a bad name for the whole of the group.

Wrong. The people who talk the worst about Muslims are those who have seen American cities bombed, and their fellow citizens murdered in the name of Islam. It has nothing to do with actually meeting a Muslim, just seeing the result of their violence is enough for most people.

Bitchboi understands what "murder," "terrorism," and "traitorism" are and they are spelled "M-U-S-L-I-M"

You say you like Dubai, have you thought about moving there, REAL SOON?

article-2088506-0F85481200000578-855_634x666.jpg

Nothing like that old fashioned Muslim loving!

Boston-Marathon-bombing-010.jpg

Last edited:
All you see are violent "Muslims" in this thread, bimbo boy?
Muslims are followers of the true God, Allah, you American trash! :blowup:

Love the explosion, how appropriate for Johnny Jihad!

Please keep up the name-calling it serves to prove my point that you are barbarians with nothing to say. Foreign Muslims have no arguments to support their approval of 9-11 or the Boston Marathon Bombing. Haven't seen any fact links in this thread to support Muslim actions have you?

You are so out-of-touch, you need to watch some television network news, the facts are burying Muslims in hatred in American hatred. Yep, Muslims did it to themselves. I think it is a good thing to put these Islam animals in their place. Push them back to the shit-hole countries they come from. Islam and America are incompatible. Johnny Jihad go home and clean up the the mess you have made of the third world. You are not America's problem!

map_islamic_world.jpg

Stop blaming the United States for your screwed up Governments.

U.S. Occupation is what you call it eh, even though we respect the government in charge in these countries, and we are there to help them clear up a problem in which they ask us to stay and do, but somehow we are the occupiers eh, and the bad guys ?

My God man turn on some news! The only reason the United States is still in Afghanistan is because the Afghan military is not competent to do the job themselves. America was done when we killed Bin Laden. Oil is what America wants, and here is a map of the world showing oil production by country. Move your cursor over the map. Oil - production by country - Thematic Map - World Afghanistan has very little. We are wasting our time there.

The economic truth is that the Afghan economy will collapse when America leaves. Afghans love our green backs, and can't survive without $them$. Same for the Pakis. America is not going to listen to any more excuses from Afghans or Pakis as to why we should stay. They are on their own next year. Al Qaeda is not a serious threat, we can drone them. This is all about money.

n1300150122_88545_3032.jpg

Afghanistan will collapse six months after the U. S. leaves.
These clowns are barely toilet trained.
What a waste of American lives on rag-headed barbarians.

Wrong. The people who talk the worst about Muslims are those who have seen American cities bombed, and their fellow citizens murdered in the name of Islam. It has nothing to do with actually meeting a Muslim, just seeing the result of their violence is enough for most people.

Bitchboi understands what "murder," "terrorism," and "traitorism" are and they are spelled "M-U-S-L-I-M"

Have I ever thought about moving to Dubai? Yeah.............actually..................I've thought about it a time or two, because there is a lot of money to be made there if you invest in gold, leather, perfume and silver (not necessarily in that order).

Quick question BitchyBoi.................how many ME countries have YOU been to, and if you went there, did you stop and talk to the people who lived there?

I have, and most of them are sane, they just have a different approach to spirituality than what most of the Christians do.

Interestingly enough, those who AREN'T fringe fanatics, believe in peace and cooperation as much as those who are Christian.

Keep peddling your racist bullshit though, because it helps us understand you better BitchyBoi.

Yes - a US occupation is exactly what it is called.

And you talk about the US respecting the gov'ts that are in charge (haha)? Now refresh my memory, did Saddam (ie Gov't in charge in 2003) give the OK for the United States military to come into Iraq and force him out of power? You really need to think through the words you select Beachboy...

Saddam was in no way shape or form linked to the events of 9/11 or any other direct attacks on the US. This is important when considering the 300,000 Iraqis that died as a result of the Iraq War that WE started, and the 6,000+ US soldiers whose lives were also lost.

But guess what... some folks made a LOT of money, and I guess that's all that matters.

What were you saying again?

Last edited:

Have I ever thought about moving to Dubai? Yeah.............actually..................I've thought about it a time or two, because there is a lot of money to be made there if you invest in gold, leather, perfume and silver (not necessarily in that order).

Quick question BitchyBoi.................how many ME countries have YOU been to, and if you went there, did you stop and talk to the people who lived there?

I have, and most of them are sane, they just have a different approach to spirituality than what most of the Christians do.

Interestingly enough, those who AREN'T fringe fanatics, believe in peace and cooperation as much as those who are Christian.

Keep peddling your racist bullshit though, because it helps us understand you better BitchyBoi.

First, allow me to say, "I love the term 'Bitchboi." It tells EVBERYONE right away how sophisticated you are! :razz: If this is what you call clever, I immediately know I can steamroller your postings. Why you ask? You are just another name-caller with no reasonable arguments to support their claims. It's an old story of your cronies in this thread. So, please keep it up, this thread can always use another bump, so I can post more links and graphics.

For at least the hundredth time. Islam is incompatible with America. Hiding behind a fake "religion" as a reason to perpetrate violence and terror will not work. Every post you make draws viewers closer to my message. You look like the brainwashed fools we know you are.

Manifestation-contre-les-caricatures-de-Mahomet-Londres-vendredi-03-02-06-1.jpg

"Behead those who insult Islam" shows you for the
14th century barbarians you are. You are not worthy of western culture.
If you were not murderers this forum would be laughing at you!

Last edited:
******Member Alert******

This thread has been viewed 8,432 times, which means a lot of people are aware of the militant Muslim issue. My point in all this posting is for USMB members to make up their own minds about the threat of Muslims to the lives and property of American citizens.

Based upon 8,432 viewing, I would say USMB Americans are aware of the threat of militant Muslims, especially if they live near a major U. S. city like New York or Boston. I am reminded of the old Boy Scout motto, BE PREPARED. If you see ANYTHING out of the ordinary, call your local police. 2,977 innocent Americans died at the hands of Muslims in the World Trade Center on 9/11, and they were back again at the Boston Marathon bombings. The U. S. Government does not have the ability to protect all U. S. citizens, so BE PREPARED!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roWImDX387I]9/11 World Trade Center - Video Proof of Multiple Explosions - YouTube[/ame]

This was 12 years ago, and we will never forgive Muslims for this.
America has not forgiven the Japanese for Pearl Harbor in 1941, and NEVER will.

Why would he be peddling anything out of the blue, if it weren't for the killings and bombings we have been suffering in America since the first trade tower attack, in which was unheard of in this nation only 20 short years ago, so what has happened since, and why is beachboy so concerned of these things now, when he should be enjoying life in America as an American with no fear of these things instead ?

No matter how much peace is peddled here on behalf of those that claim this Islam religion is peaceful, along with it's followers ((as a religious people)) whom are within this nation now numbering many, then out comes evidence such as this or be it that, in which crushes the hopes of those whom want to believe in peace with all peoples who are new arrivals here in the nation, and this within the last 20 or more years, but then they just can't get by the facts or evidence that speaks differently about such a culture in which has these very deadly fringes being harbored within it, and for whom are those who are hidden in which aren't scared to act out upon such deadly notions or ideals, in which it has already shown it will do in a skinny minute as we have seen. Am I right or wrong on these types of understandings, I mean in which I have about such things maybe or rather are peoples fears justified these days, and rightfully so or maybe they are not ?

Forum List

Back