If we do reparations to slave descendants

Will the Indians have to cough up dough?

I think reparations (if passed) will come from the taxpayers, no matter who you are. If you pay taxes, even if you are a black person, you'll be in effect paying another black person. Or maybe reducing somebody's tax burden will depend on race, white people pay more than black people? That's unconstitutional, which means everybody pays, like it or not. Now I suppose if the democrats ever get to the point where they have a democrat in the WH and control of both the House and the Senate with at least 50 votes who will tow the party line on everything, then they might pack the Supreme Court with enough liberals that will make anything they want to do as legal. Of course, at that point we're all fucked.

Why would you expect Native American tribes to somehow pay more in reparations than anyone else
And people think im joking when i say cultists live in an alternate universe :lol:
I never said such a thing, you illiterate moron.

It's a dumb post.
How do you know? You cant fucking read :lol:

Then why are you singling out Native American tribes? Like somehow they have to do more than anyone else?
Again, I didnt say that. I didnt even come within a semi trailer of implying it.
If you cant read and/or comprehend, why forum?

Ok, then I guess those tribes would be like everyone else through taxes. I didn't realize this was a question you couldn't answer yourself and assumed there was more to it, guess not.
Im waiting on you to answer. You havent said anything strait forward.
You implied the govt would do it. Which also implies blacks would (unless you think black people dont pay taxes...)
Then you said probably not. Now you are saying the indians would through taxation.
Are you just trolling, or stupid as shit? If you are trolling, all is forgiven :p

I think reparations (if passed) will come from the taxpayers, no matter who you are. If you pay taxes, even if you are a black person, you'll be in effect paying another black person. Or maybe reducing somebody's tax burden will depend on race, white people pay more than black people? That's unconstitutional, which means everybody pays, like it or not. Now I suppose if the democrats ever get to the point where they have a democrat in the WH and control of both the House and the Senate with at least 50 votes who will tow the party line on everything, then they might pack the Supreme Court with enough liberals that will make anything they want to as legal. Of course, at that point we're all fucked.
How would it be unconstitutional?

It would be OK to pay only decedents of former slaves but it would unconstitutional to not collect taxes from them for reparations? I don't think that's sound.

I think reparations (if passed) will come from the taxpayers, no matter who you are. If you pay taxes, even if you are a black person, you'll be in effect paying another black person. Or maybe reducing somebody's tax burden will depend on race, white people pay more than black people? That's unconstitutional, which means everybody pays, like it or not. Now I suppose if the democrats ever get to the point where they have a democrat in the WH and control of both the House and the Senate with at least 50 votes who will tow the party line on everything, then they might pack the Supreme Court with enough liberals that will make anything they want to do as legal. Of course, at that point we're all fucked.
Im glad you brought up the Constitution. In order to do this, they would need an amendment. They cant hand out money to people like that. There is even a supreme court ruling on that, already.

Probably that damn coyote :rolleyes:

Doubt it.

Seems like she tends to just shut down/move inconvenient truth type threads.

Should never let a full blown communist behind the controls. Ever. Getting behind the controls is like the holy grail for those control freak types.

Anyway, I think maybe you were on my follow list right after OL if I recall correctly, and there was a time when I went back and forth adding her posts to my feed when she was going through her transition from progressive to full blown quisling. It's a darned shame about the path she took. She had charisma. But you know what they say about absolute power. It sure do absolutely corrupt. It's a heck of a thing.

If I recall right, when I went to unfollow her posts for the last time, the bot automatically put checks in the tick boxes for everyone and I had to physically go back and untick/do it manually. I think. It's just odd that you're the only one I have to keep refollowing to see what you're posting whenever I pop in here.

Last edited:
Why would you expect Native American tribes to somehow pay more in reparations than anyone else
And people think im joking when i say cultists live in an alternate universe :lol:

It's a dumb post.

Then why are you singling out Native American tribes? Like somehow they have to do more than anyone else?
Again, I didnt say that. I didnt even come within a semi trailer of implying it.

Ok, then I guess those tribes would be like everyone else through taxes. I didn't realize this was a question you couldn't answer yourself and assumed there was more to it, guess not.
You implied the govt would do it. Which also implies blacks would (unless you think black people dont pay taxes...)
Then you said probably not. Now you are saying the indians would through taxation.
Are you just trolling, or stupid as shit? If you are trolling, all is forgiven :p

I did. If your idiotic OP is simply if reparations were to happen would Native American tribes pay through federal taxes. Yeah, seems kind of obvious they would like most everyone else.

Im glad you brought up the Constitution. In order to do this, they would need an amendment. They cant hand out money to people like that. There is even a supreme court ruling on that, already.
Why would you need an amendment? Did we pass one when we paid Japanese Americans?

It's a dumb post.

I did. If your idiotic OP is simply if reparations were to happen would Native American tribes pay through federal taxes. Yeah, seems kind of obvious they would like most everyone else.
So blacks would pay their own reparations.. which completely contradicts what you said earlier.
Im going with "stupid as shit" as "just trolling" doesnt seem very fitting.

It's a dumb post.

So blacks would pay their own reparations.. which completely contradicts what you said earlier.
I don't know that they would or not. Legally I don't think they'd have to and would depend on tax law, either way it would be a small percentage of what they would get.

Why would you need an amendment? Did we pass one when we paid Japanese Americans?

The case basically means The govt can only pay off raced based issues if the govt itself was discriminating. Not society.
Blacks werent citizens when they were slaves.
You might could make a case for govt instituted jim crow laws but that would stay local. And you would have to show how the people claiming it were directly affected.

It's a dumb post.

I don't know that they would or not. Legally I don't think they'd have to and would depend on tax law, either way it would be a small percentage of what they would get.
You think the tax code is race based?

The case basically means The govt can only pay off raced based issues if the govt itself was discriminating. Not society.
You might could make a case for govt instituted jim crow laws but that would stay local.
Your link has absolutely nothing to do with paying reparations and everything to do with hiring contractors.

My god man, we paid Japanese Americans. Not nearly enough but it's been done.

Last edited:

It's a dumb post.

No and it wouldn't be. It's about decedents of slaves, right?

You might could make a case for govt instituted jim crow laws but that would stay local.
Your link has absolutely nothing to do with paying reparations and everything to do with hiring contractors.

Thats because the GOVT WAS DISCRIMINATING you illiterate dumbfuck. Goddamn
I guess you dont know how supreme court rulings work either. Not surprising.

It's a dumb post.

No and it wouldn't be. It's about decedents of slaves, right?
You said it would depend on tax law.

Thats because the GOVT WAS DISCRIMINATING you illiterate dumbfuck. Goddamn
I guess you dont know how supreme court rulings work either. Not surprising.
Reparations isn't discrimination. Idiot.

Hiring people solely based on their skin color is.

You keep ignoring the fact that we've paid reparations in the past. Why?

Forum List

Back