If we ever let liberals disarm us, we will lose the last bits of freedom we have left...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...it's not about self-defense against criminals (though that's important), or hunting (though that's important too) the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us from liberal elites who are conspiring to destroy our freedoms. Look at what they've accomplished on university campuses, where First Amendment no longer exists, and a man accused of rape is denied due process. Look at what they're doing with Google, Facebook and Twitter, censoring speech and banning conservatives from speaking. Look at the California one-party state, secured with illegal votes of illegal aliens. This is the liberal elite's goal for all of us, a total loss of the freedom to speak and vote.

...it's not about self-defense against criminals (though that's important), or hunting (though that's important too) the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us from liberal elites who are conspiring to destroy our freedoms. Look at what they've accomplished on university campuses, where First Amendment no longer exists, and a man accused of rape is denied due process. Look at what they're doing with Google, Facebook and Twitter, censoring speech and banning conservatives from speaking. Look at the California one-party state, secured with illegal votes of illegal aliens. This is the liberal elite's goal for all of us, a total loss of the freedom to speak and vote.

I wish the liberal elite would do something about Good Morning America…it’s infringing on my right to not be annoyed.

I am pro 2nd Amendment and a liberal....I encourage all women and minorities to be pro-2nd Amendment and own guns and know how to use them.

I am pro 2nd Amendment and a liberal....I encourage all women and minorities to be pro-2nd Amendment and own guns and know how to use them.
I am with you. ALL adults who are able should be armed and trained.

Example: I generally hate what the New Black Panthers stand for, but I have NO PROBLEM with them carrying rifles while they march and protest. In fact, I will grab my rifle and march with them for their right to do so.

For eight years you guncrazies said the same things over and over. It's become a habit, a very bad habit. The more you keep this up the more dire you make your plight because your message was lost long ago.

Be careful, we are coming for your guns. All of them. We will come in black Choppers, black panel trucks, Tanks, all dressed in black with our faces covered. And we have your interment camps already built in the Deserts. You don't get a trial. So be prepared, we are not only coming for your guns but for you as well as an enemy of the State. Happy now?

Shut up and give us your guns

You will be glad you did

You will be glad you did

Hey, not just wait a cotton picking minute. Your bunch can't have their guns. My bunch gets' their guns. We went to all that expense for those black choppers and panel trucks and interment camps and you want to cut us out?

Example: I generally hate what the New Black Panthers stand for, but I have NO PROBLEM with them carrying rifles while they march and protest. In fact, I will grab my rifle and march with them for their right to do so.

Said to say...it was the Black Panthers exercising their 2nd Amendment rights that caused Gov. Reagan, WITH the NRA's support, to push a law in CA that made open carry illegal.

How America is destroyed.jpg

You will be glad you did

Come and take them, please.

For eight years you guncrazies said the same things over and over. It's become a habit, a very bad habit. The more you keep this up the more dire you make your plight because your message was lost long ago.

Be careful, we are coming for your guns. All of them. We will come in black Choppers, black panel trucks, Tanks, all dressed in black with our faces covered. And we have your interment camps already built in the Deserts. You don't get a trial. So be prepared, we are not only coming for your guns but for you as well as an enemy of the State. Happy now?
We have legislators ON RECORD saying they want to take them all or that they want to do what Austrailia did.

All we get is MORE restrictions with promises that you gun grabbers won't go further if you can just get a little more "common sense" restrictions.

Nah, we're done with regulation. It's going the other way for good.

Said to say...it was the Black Panthers exercising their 2nd Amendment rights that caused Gov. Reagan, WITH the NRA's support, to push a law in CA that made open carry illegal.
That's one of the reasons why I hate Reagan AND the NRA. And, they both allowed the Hughes Amendment to sneak through.

Reagan's actions against the Black Panthers was complete bullshit...and the epitome of racism and government overreach. You'll get no argument from me. He infringed on their rights.

Forum List

Back