Zone1 If we worship One God...

...why bash the worship of others by attacking their faith, religious denomination, or the ways they worship?
It's one of the reason I don't understand religious violence. G-d made humans so that other humans can kill them in his name? I can't accept this.

If that's how you see it, I can live with it. I know better. I have life in me.
You think you can kiss a piece of paper and it's the same thing as kissing your wife for real? Simple analogy. See, I have life in me by renewing my baptismal covenants each Sunday by partaking of the bread and water. Oh, water. Yep. Since in our days, like in Isaiah's days, we've been commanded by words of wisdom not to partake of alcoholic drinks for any reason. Again, it's symbolic. When I was a kid and still Jewish, when we had Passover, my parents didn't give us wine. They gave us grape juice. So, did the Rabbi's and the synagogue. One time, the police showed up because someone called in that they were giving alcohol to minors. Anti-semetics.

That brings up a question I had about the Masses. When I taught at St. Bonaventure High School, the Masses I attended I never saw anyone getting to drink the wine. Only the Priest performing the ritual. And, he drank a lot. Is that standard? You never get to drink the wine anyway?

The flaw in your belief is there in no first cause which is uncaused.
Good grief. If man is now as God once was makes perfect sense that God comes first. As God is now, man may become also says God came first.

You think you can kiss a piece of paper and it's the same thing as kissing your wife for real? Simple analogy. See, I have life in me by renewing my baptismal covenants each Sunday by partaking of the bread and water. Oh, water. Yep. Since in our days, like in Isaiah's days, we've been commanded by words of wisdom not to partake of alcoholic drinks for any reason. Again, it's symbolic. When I was a kid and still Jewish, when we had Passover, my parents didn't give us wine. They gave us grape juice. So, did the Rabbi's and the synagogue. One time, the police showed up because someone called in that they were giving alcohol to minors. Anti-semetics.

That brings up a question I had about the Masses. When I taught at St. Bonaventure High School, the Masses I attended I never saw anyone getting to drink the wine. Only the Priest performing the ritual. And, he drank a lot. Is that standard? You never get to drink the wine anyway?
I think if you lack faith, his presence won't be in the host. But if you have faith, He will be, if for no other reason than you believe in him. It's quite powerful.

I think if you lack faith, his presence won't be in the host. But if you have faith, He will be, if for no other reason than you believe in him. It's quite powerful.
True. Faith and works are essential. So, is it the same all over that only the Priest drinks the blood of Christ and everyone else is left out in the cold?

So where did the first God come from?
Obviously he came from another universe with a Father in Heaven. His eternal intelligence and spirit body was placed into a physical human body and he went through life's challenges. Nice to know that he truly knows our struggles in life and is a loving Father. And, we have a mother there too. He was exalted and given his own Celestial glory to run as our God. Jehovah was one of us but rose to be Lord God and Son of God in the pre-mortal life. He came down as Jesus Christ to atone for our sins.

True. Faith and works are essential. So, is it the same all over that only the Priest drinks the blood of Christ and everyone else is left out in the cold?
No idea what you are talking about. His body and blood are available to all.

Obviously he came from another universe with a Father in Heaven. His eternal intelligence and spirit body was placed into a physical human body and he went through life's challenges. Nice to know that he truly knows our struggles in life and is a loving Father. And, we have a mother there too. He was exalted and given his own Celestial glory to run as our God. Jehovah was one of us but rose to be Lord God and Son of God in the pre-mortal life. He came down as Jesus Christ to atone for our sins.
Where did the very first God come from?

No idea what you are talking about. His body and blood are available to all.
I never saw it once given to anyone but the Priest.
I saw everyone get up and go to take the wafer but never the wine. Is this true?

Where did the very first God come from?
Was there a very first God? You are thinking in earthly time. We've always existed. Matter cannot be made nor destroyed. It can change it's existence to energy and from energy to matter. In other words, everything is energy and it's always existed.

That's because you don't know God. I do. I have a spirit inside of me. That spirit is a literal child of my Father and Mother in Heaven. He is my God the Father. All people of the fold of Adam are the same, children of my Father Father in Heaven in Heaven. That's why in our Church, we call one another brothers and sisters because we are literally spirit brothers and sisters. This also includes Jesus Christ who was Jehovah of the Old Testament. We often call Jesus our Elder Brother. But, he is now also our Lord God because he redeemed us through His atonement. Sometimes Jesus is referred to as "father." But, that is because he redeemed us or adopted us as His own through the atonement. So, we have two Fathers. Our Father is the Most High God.

Now, where did our intelligence come from? That comes from being born in spirit form first. Our intelligence was placed into our spirit bodies. So, we have always existed for our intelligence has always existed. Intelligence is energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Somewhere along the line, the greatest of all energies or intelligences was able to gather other types of energy and form matter. From their, a universe in which that intelligence became God and developed humanoids to enter into one of them, develop die and resurrect Himself along with a woman who was His wife. And, from that point on, he started the evolution of universes. Each one has a God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. They are soul authority within their respective universes of which their are probably quadrillions. Or, perhaps we are only the second or third generation from the First. Don't know. Doesn't matter. We are here and have our test of life to go through.

Yeah OK

That's the same meaningless tripe that all religious people spout.

The fact is humans invented the gods they worship and imbued them with all kinds of personality traits that they think a god should have.

And all that other tripe is just the creation story made up in the Iron Age

you have taken out of context what the post refereed to, the reiteration by the heavens of their heavenly commitment to their creation from the very beginning - that you used in response.

and you posted what is claimed by moses than what was taught in the 1st century by jesus ...

the religion of antiquity from the original quote above and its reiteration - not moses's misguided representation of humanity.
KJV And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

Which translation are you reading from because if God said life in our likeness it's contrary to the Christian Bible and
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:19

We've always existed. Matter cannot be made nor destroyed. It can change it's existence to energy and from energy to matter. In other words, everything is energy and it's always existed.
Incorrect. Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations and the Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that space and time did have a beginning. If the universe is expanding then it must have a beginning. If you follow it backwards in time, then any object must come to a boundary of space time. You cannot continue that history indefinitely.

Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Forum List

Back