If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

OK
Provide your evidence Biden is neck deep in corruption

All words in a sentence matter. If you are now attempting to ask the question what evidence is there suggestive of Brandon being neck deep in corruption, I must advise you to try reading. It works better when your eyes are actually open.
We have hundreds of pages of evidence against Trump
No. We don’t. We have lots of pages. But whether it amounts to actual evidence remains to be seen.
Can you provide even one paragraph of evidence against Biden?
You probably don’t grasp that you’re now just babbling. Repeating yourself. Farting on the internet.

Now, if you’re pretending to ask me for the allegations of Brandon complicity in any alleged bribery, I suppose you’re just being intentionally deceptive. I am not privileged to view what various Congress-persons saw in a Scif. Also, I haven’t seen the allegations made by Luft.

But the information does keep mounting. 10% for the big guy. All those Biden family LLC’s which appear to make no products and offer no services — beyond access. Pay to play, baby. (But, close your eyes, Leftwhiner.) Hunter being offered a “safe haven.”

At some point, even a tool like Leftwhiner is going to have to open his own eyes.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
I’m looking real forward to watching Trumps wrath…..Your thoughts?
It will be like Hitler in 1939.

the SS protects the prez but will not stop an arrest. or a warrant from being served.... not when mar a lago was searched, or his arraignments.
Was Trump president during the MAL raid or his arraignments? Hint: NO

The SS will in-fact stop a bullshit charge from a partisan DA who ran on charging Trump, duh.
The fucking president can't be arrested dumbass.

...the prosecution came about in the most overtly political way from Bragg campaigning on charging Trump to a public pressure campaign to indict from his former lead prosecutor.

Do we have unbiased officials in the DOJ that will look into it? LMAO

An impeachment proceeding would do the same thing, allowing all the evidence to be presented under oath to the American citizens.

Was Trump president during the MAL raid or his arraignments? Hint: NO

that doesn't matter.

The SS will in-fact stop a bullshit charge from a partisan DA who ran on charging Trump, duh.

false.

The fucking president can't be arrested dumbass.

...the prosecution came about in the most overtly political way from Bragg campaigning on charging Trump to a public pressure campaign to indict from his former lead prosecutor.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

All words in a sentence matter. If you are now attempting to ask the question what evidence is there suggestive of Brandon being neck deep in corruption, I must advise you to try reading. It works better when your eyes are actually open.

No. We don’t. We have lots of pages. But whether it amounts to actual evidence remains to be seen.

You probably don’t grasp that you’re now just babbling. Repeating yourself. Farting on the internet.

Now, if you’re pretending to ask me for the allegations of Brandon complicity in any alleged bribery, I suppose you’re just being intentionally deceptive. I am not privileged to view what various Congress-persons saw in a Scif. Also, I haven’t seen the allegations made by Luft.

But the information does keep mounting. 10% for the big guy. All those Biden family LLC’s which appear to make no products and offer no services — beyond access. Pay to play, baby. (But, close your eyes, Leftwhiner.) Hunter being offered a “safe haven.”

At some point, even a tool like Leftwhiner is going to have to open his own eyes.

Even Comer admitted he has no evidence of wrongdoing from Joe Biden

Keep trying Skippy

No agenda, no wrath, no revenge, none of that

If trump wins he has 4 years and that's it. He should stay laser focused on doing what needs to be done and stay away from anything resembling revenge. And also propping up the next presidential candidate that can take the reigns.

that doesn't matter.
false.
1. A president can't be arrested, period.

2. You can't say "false" without proving its false. The Secret Service would never allow a president to be arrested.

3. I put up a law professor's legal opinion that Bragg's charges are political bullshit. Read this, its not "Fox News". Its a legal opinion.

No agenda, no wrath, no revenge, none of that
If trump wins he has 4 years and that's it. He should stay laser focused on doing what needs to be done and stay away from anything resembling revenge. And also propping up the next presidential candidate that can take the reigns.
Where have you been the last 7 years? If/when Trump wins it is payback time.

Where have you been the last 7 years? If/when Trump wins it is payback time.
And just what we need: a guy who’s whole purpose of being elected president is to stick it to the people he thinks tried to screw him.

Very mature.

Forum List

Back