If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

Cool theory….
Thanks - sorry to disappoint you.
He won’t be elected because a twisted TDS’er in cyberspace says so?
You're a twisted TDSer?

I'm certainly not; maybe you should pay attention to what people actually post. :)
What did I suggest he’d do that’s outside of executive authority?
As I said, you have quite a few colorful ideas. :)

But it's all academic - Trump won't win in 2024.

1. A president can't be arrested, period.

a sitting prez cannot under normal circumstances - howeverrrrrrrrrrrr........... if national security were compromised, then it would happen.

2. You can't say "false" without proving its false. The Secret Service would never allow a president to be arrested.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service​

(g)
The United States Secret Service shall be maintained as a distinct entity within the Department of Homeland Security and shall not be merged with any other Department function. No personnel and operational elements of the United States Secret Service shall report to an individual other than the Director of the United States Secret Service, who shall report directly to the Secretary of Homeland Security without being required to report through any other official of the Department.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service

What legal authority and powers do Secret Service agents have?​

Under Title 18, Section 3056, of the United States Code, agents and officers of the United States Secret Service can:

• Carry firearms
  • Execute warrants issued under the laws of the United States
  • Make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony recognizable under the laws of the United States if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed such felony [ that would be donny ]
  • Offer and pay rewards for services and information leading to the apprehension of persons involved in the violation of the law that the Secret Service is authorized to enforce
  • Investigate fraud in connection with identification documents, fraudulent commerce, fictitious instruments and foreign securities and
  • Perform other functions and duties authorized by law
The Secret Service works closely with the United States Attorney's Office in both protective and investigative matters.

Frequently Asked Questions About Us | United States Secret Service

3. I put up a law professor's legal opinion that Bragg's charges are political bullshit. Read this, its not "Fox News". Its a legal opinion.

o-pin-ion. & there is a reason why he's a contributing mouthpiece for fox.

bragg's charges aren't politically motivated anymore than 'tish james, or jack smith's, OR fani willis' when they come in the next few weeks.

just like e jean carroll's allegations, or trump university's. & btw ... if donny is found guilty on any state charges - that self pardon is a non starter.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
I’m looking real forward to watching Trumps wrath…..Your thoughts?
I see part Mussolini, part King George III if Trump takes back the White House.

He clearly believes in the divine right of kings, as does his cult.

I see part Mussolini, part King George III if Trump takes back the White House.

He clearly believes in the divine right of kings, as does his cult.
I hope you’re right…I, like all good real core Americans will support ANY AND ALL action to eradicate this nation of leftist filth and their fucked up twilight zone bullshit.

View attachment 805774
Now, of course this doesn’t settle anything. Yet.

But the amounts now being suggested are on another level of magnitude and seriousness.

And, thankfully, the investigations continue.

Hunter isn’t the target, by the way. He is merely a likely weak link who will serve as that one string that can be pulled and pulled to unravel everything.

Report: Pardons were sought for Arizona's GOP U.S. House members, with Biggs seeking his directly​

Ronald J. Hansen
Arizona Republic
Report: Pardons were sought for Arizona's GOP U.S. House members, with Biggs seeking his directly

:eusa_whistle:

I hope you’re right…I, like all good real core Americans will support ANY AND ALL action to eradicate this nation of leftist filth and their fucked up twilight zone bullshit.
Well you see, with you tards it becomes necessary to constantly increase the demonization of the Left in order to excuse and accept the utter depravity and criminality of dictator-wannabe Donald Trump.

Making the election about Mexicans and Muslims, as you did in 2016, just doesn't cut it any more. Now it has to be about trannies and Comet Pizza and Jewish space lasers.

Cult over country.

a sitting prez cannot under normal circumstances - howeverrrrrrrrrrrr........... if national security were compromised, then it would happen.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service​

The United States Secret Service shall be maintained as a distinct entity within the Department of Homeland Security and shall not be merged with any other Department function. No personnel and operational elements of the United States Secret Service shall report to an individual other than the Director of the United States Secret Service, who shall report directly to the Secretary of Homeland Security without being required to report through any other official of the Department.

18 U.S. Code § 3056 - Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service

What legal authority and powers do Secret Service agents have?​

Under Title 18, Section 3056, of the United States Code, agents and officers of the United States Secret Service can:
  • Carry firearms
  • Execute warrants issued under the laws of the United States
  • Make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony recognizable under the laws of the United States if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed such felony [ that would be donny ]
  • Offer and pay rewards for services and information leading to the apprehension of persons involved in the violation of the law that the Secret Service is authorized to enforce
  • Investigate fraud in connection with identification documents, fraudulent commerce, fictitious instruments and foreign securities and
  • Perform other functions and duties authorized by law
The Secret Service works closely with the United States Attorney's Office in both protective and investigative matters.
Frequently Asked Questions About Us | United States Secret Service
o-pin-ion. & there is a reason why he's a contributing mouthpiece for fox.
bragg's charges aren't politically motivated anymore than 'tish james, or jack smith's, OR fani willis' when they come in the next few weeks.
just like e jean carroll's allegations, or trump university's. & btw ... if donny is found guilty on any state charges - that self pardon is a non starter.
Very good post! Thank You.
The president is NOT subject to arrest, based on the US Constitution's "presidential immunity", but thanks for the info on the Secret Service.
Your post does NOT explicitly say that the PRESIDENT can be arrested while in office.

True that Turley's "opinion" is an opinion, but when the case goes up to the USSC, I'd bet on Turley's "opinion" before I'd bet on Bragg's expertise.

<psssst>
donny isn't prez anymore because he's a loooooosing loooooser from losertown & will not be re-elected, no matter how much you wish it to happen.
Biden is a loser from Delaware...
If Manchin runs 3rd party Biden will lose in 2024.
Hell, even if Manchin doesn't run only morons would vote for Biden over Trump.
Then again, there are a lot of low IQ democrat morons, so who knows.

First thing Trump should do, is put Bannon in charge of the FBI and Stephen Miller at DOJ.

i find it hilarious - bigley hilarious - that you are endorsing that human sausage casing, steve bannon who was pardoned by donny-

why? why was he pardoned by donny, you ask?

for ripping off the very suckers who voted for yer chosen one with his 'build the wall ' scam. & when one accepts a pardon, that means an admission of guilt.

& i won't even go into dead eyes, the self hating jew needn't apply for the DOJ.

but you go boy. :113:

Last edited:
Well you see, with you tards it becomes necessary to constantly increase the demonization of the Left in order to excuse and accept the utter depravity and criminality of dictator-wannabe Donald Trump.

Making the election about Mexicans and Muslims, as you did in 2016, just doesn't cut it any more. Now it has to be about trannies and Comet Pizza and Jewish space lasers.

Cult over country.

'merica! fuck ya!!!!

i find it hilarious - bigley hilarious - that you are endorsing that human sausage casing, steve bannon who was pardoned by donny-

why? why was he pardoned by donny, you ask?

for ripping off the very suckers who voted for yer chosen one with his 'build the wall ' scam. & when one accepts a pardon, that means an admission of guilt.

& i won't even go into dead eyes, the self hating jew needed apply for the DOJ.

but you go boy. :113:
Yeah. Trump pardoned the guy who stole Trumptards' donations, and they are cool with it.

So Trump followed that up by stealing even MOAR money from them!

Never has there been such a large horde of submissive cucks.

Very good post! Thank You.
The president is NOT subject to arrest, based on the US Constitution's "presidential immunity", but thanks for the info on the Secret Service.
Your post does NOT explicitly say that the PRESIDENT can be arrested while in office.

True that Turley's "opinion" is an opinion, but when the case goes up to the USSC, I'd bet on Turley's "opinion" before I'd bet on Bragg's expertise.

you are going on the premise that donny will be elected.

lol .... silly you. bragg's trial starts in oct 2023,

jack smith's trial #1 will start in may 2024...

indictments for J6 are imminent, as is willis' RICO indictments....

donny has no teflon unless & until he's sworn in. lol ...

ticky tocky.

Trump had to pardon Bannon. After all, Trump stole more money from the chumps than Bannon did. So it was only fair to let Bannon off the hook.

He also pardoned Manafort for laundering the money he made in Ukraine off the Russian puppets. This is why a fake meme had to be created claiming its the Dems who launder Ukrainian money.

How can these submissive cucks who support this shit have ANY self-esteem?

Trump had to pardon Bannon. After all, Trump stole more money from the chumps than Bannon did. So it was only fair to let Bannon off the hook.

He also pardoned Manafort for laundering the money he made in Ukraine off the Russian puppets. This is why a fake meme had to be created claiming its the Dems who launder Ukrainian money.

How can these submissive cucks who support this shit have ANY self-esteem?

he also pardoned roger stone... another long time pal. donny, stone & manafort go back decades.

Yeah. Trump pardoned the guy who stole Trumptards' donations, and they are cool with it.

So Trump followed that up by stealing even MOAR money from them!

Never has there been such a large horde of submissive cucks.

i've posted this many times, so you may have seen it - but it goes right to yer point.

he also pardoned roger stone... another long time pal. donny, stone & manafort go back decades.
After watching Trump's "best people" turn out to be the most corrupt administration in American history, one can only surmise what new low breed of swamp creatures will rise from the muck to work in a second Trump Administration.

Considering how many of the people who have worked for Trump have ended up scandalized, disbarred, or in prison, you'd have to be a whole new level of retarded whackjob to sign onto the Trump rolling train wreck.

After watching Trump's "best people" turn out to be the most corrupt administration in American history, one can only surmise what new low breed of swamp creatures will rise from the muck to work in a second Trump Administration.

Considering how many of the people who have worked for Trump have ended up scandalized, disbarred, or in prison, you'd have to be a whole new level of retarded whackjob to sign onto the Trump rolling train wreck.

11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11!​

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Published 1:45 PM EDT, Wed July 21, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/tom-barrack-trump-arrested/index.html

to be CONtinued....

Forum List

Back