If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

Because you freaks will probably kill him
Correct. That's the only option left.

A more interesting question is what happens if enemy democrats are successful. What kind of country does a country become when the People have no faith in the government and no longer trust in elections?

A dem talking head just said that the NYC case will convict Trump on STATE charges that he can't pardon.
If he wins the election there is no fucking way that NY cops would get past the Secret Service.

Trump could pardon himself of any Federal charges. There is no restriction on presidential pardons.
I don't think you get it... Secret Service are sworn to up hold the law...

They would see a arrest warrant for Tump and help with his transfer.

If they refuse they will be fired and replaced by someone who will uphold the law...

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
I’m looking real forward to watching Trumps wrath…..Your thoughts?
He's not gonna win the election. So you might as well just blow your revenge fantasy outa your ass.

He won't be elected, and you seem to have some pretty colorful ideas about how much power a president has.

The country can't be repaired using only legal powers.
We had less provocation to enact extraordinary measures against The British than we do today.
We were warned.
It's only a Republic if we can keep it.

IMG_0574.jpeg

Now, of course this doesn’t settle anything. Yet.

But the amounts now being suggested are on another level of magnitude and seriousness.

And, thankfully, the investigations continue.

Hunter isn’t the target, by the way. He is merely a likely weak link who will serve as that one string that can be pulled and pulled to unravel everything.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
Except for the fact that pretty much everyone is the enemy.

Jail all those at the JAN 2017 meeting for 20yrs Sedition charges (Russian collusion) in Obamas' office. Comey Rice Brennan Obama Powers....Biden...whomever.

View attachment 805774

But the amounts now being suggested are on another level of magnitude and seriousness.

Hunter isn’t the target, by the way. He is merely a likely weak link who will serve as that one string that can be pulled and pulled to unravel everything.

Did they pay taxes ? How do you carry around Millions of dollars? You can't do it cash. You can't just show up and buy a $25million dollar mansion with un-accounted for money can you?

Why doesn't the dirty RINO ever explain how this can be accomplished? because they are doing the same thing? MAC has had 7 months....all talk. no action.

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 805774

Probably none of it traceable to Joe.
RICO would be the best way to go, more leeway.
No Democrat L.E. official will touch another Democrat.

He should rise above his personal feelings of anger and betrayal and dedicate every waking moment of his second term to getting done everything the swamp sought to avoid.

First off, of course, he should grant himself a full and complete Presidential Pardon for all federal crimes he may have committed, if any.

Second, he should review the cases of all 1/6 participants who have already been convicted. He can selectively pardon some or simply commute the sentences of some others. (It is possible that a couple of them deserved to be convicted and also got fair sentences. Leave those cases untouched.)

He should resolve the Russian war against Ukraine within 24 hours.

He should abrogate US policy on Taiwan and recognize them as a sovereign nation entirely separate from the Peoples’ Republic of China. This, of course, cannot be done unilaterally. But it’s time to say the magic words and get the Senate to work on ratifying any negotiated treaty along those lines.

With the help of the American people, it’s possible to take control of the House AND the Senate. If that takes place, then it’s also time to have Congress get out of the business of passing omnibus acts consisting of different matters. Congress should also get out of the business ofnpassing “continuing spending resolutions.”

Once that’s in place, start passing funding bills properly. One bill for the Air Force. Another for the Army. Etc. One funding bill for the Department of Education (cut enormously as it gets phased out). One funding bill for the FBI. Maybe as part of a proposed reorganization of that out of control agency. One funding bill for the Department of Justice. A separate funding bill for the court system.

So much to do. So little time.

God Bless you and I hope so. But without Voting fixed..........I don't see any chance of anything changing.

An impeachment proceeding would do the same thing, allowing all the evidence to be presented under oath to the American citizens.
Then nothing happens. They die of old age or Alzhiemers. Rich from GOVT money to pass on their heirs. Repeat the next cycle.

Forum List

Back