If/when Trump begins his 4 year revenge term what would/should his agenda/wrath look like?

Fuck the press. They abandoned legitimacy a long time ago. They're nothing but a bunch of worthless click baiters
I'm sure Dear Leader would love nothing more than repealing the First Amendment.

Media partisanship is as old as our democracy.

In America there is scarcely a hamlet that has not its newspaper. It may readily be imagined that neither discipline nor unity of action can be established among so many combatants, and each one consequently fights under his own standard. All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville: Book 1 Chapter 11

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

Yeah, Dear Leader really hates it when they call him on his bullshit.

yep. #6 of the 14 tenets of fascism :

6. Controlled Mass Media - Sometimes to media is directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media is indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

'The Blacklist': Here are the media outlets banned by Donald Trump link:

'The Blacklist': Here are the media outlets banned by Donald Trump

web17-trumptweet1.jpg

untitled_1507777682980_11366574_ver1.0.png

Last edited:
you are going on the premise that donny will be elected.
lol .... silly you. bragg's trial starts in oct 2023,
jack smith's trial #1 will start in may 2024...
indictments for J6 are imminent, as is willis' RICO indictments....
donny has no teflon unless & until he's sworn in. lol ...
ticky tocky.
1. Bragg's "felony" bullshit will never stand. Trump-1 Dems-0
2. Smith's mishandling classified docs, vs The Presidential Records Act. A toss-up legally. How can you indict Trump but not Biden? Smith loses on appeal Trump-2 Dems-0
3. Smith's J6 is bullshit unless Smith has evidence that the FBI missed. Trump-3 Dems-0

Trump had to pardon Bannon. After all, Trump stole more money from the chumps than Bannon did. So it was only fair to let Bannon off the hook.
He also pardoned Manafort for laundering the money he made in Ukraine off the Russian puppets. This is why a fake meme had to be created claiming its the Dems who launder Ukrainian money.
How can these submissive cucks who support this shit have ANY self-esteem?
1. After the abuse of power by the Obama admin's FBI, including falsifying evidence and illegal FISA warrants dems are still whining?!
2. Hunter Biden setup a money laundering scheme for the Biden Crime Family's $millions for selling influence, and dems want to whine about Manafort?
3. How can democrats whine about anything but the Biden Crime Family?

It doesn't have to be Trump. Any American is within rights to lay waste to enemy democrats. Just thinking Trump is rather short sighted. We now oppose enemy democrats to such a degree that almost anyone can pick up the mantle of revenge.

1. Bragg's "felony" bullshit will never stand.

like yer chosen one loves to say, ' we'll see what happens '

Trump-1 Dems-0

nope.

2. Smith's mishandling classified docs, vs The Presidential Records Act. A toss-up legally.

smith went completely by the book. got a signed warrant 'n everything.

i don't think you know what the presidential act is.

Presidential Records Act (PRA)​

In 1978, Congress passed the Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration.

The Presidential Records Act (PRA) changed the legal status of Presidential and Vice Presidential materials. Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President.
The Presidential Records Act

How can you indict Trump but not Biden?

nor pence. don't forget the #2 dude that yer chosen one wanted punished for not violating the constitution.

anyhoo - donny is in deep doo doo & not biden or pence is because it basically boils down to intent. both pence & biden invited the NA to take a looksey & see if any docs were inadvertently in their possession.... whereas- yer chosen one:

1st) lied & said there weren't any docs,

2) then lied & said what was at mar a lago were all there was & all were returned.

3) then said they were planted ...

you following the bouncing ball, yet?

Smith loses on appeal Trump-2 Dems-0

wrong.

3. Smith's J6 is bullshit unless Smith has evidence that the FBI missed. Trump-3 Dems-0

73kkp7.png

:p

like yer chosen one loves to say, ' we'll see what happens '
nope.
smith went completely by the book. got a signed warrant 'n everything.
i don't think you know what the presidential act is.

Presidential Records Act (PRA)​

In 1978, Congress passed the Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration.
The Presidential Records Act (PRA) changed the legal status of Presidential and Vice Presidential materials. Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President.
The Presidential Records Act
nor pence. don't forget the #2 dude that yer chosen one wanted punished for not violating the constitution.
anyhoo - donny is in deep doo doo & not biden or pence is because it basically boils down to intent. both pence & biden invited the NA to take a looksey & see if any docs were inadvertently in their possession.... whereas- yer chosen one:
1st) lied & said there weren't any docs,
2) then lied & said what was at mar a lago were all there was & all were returned.
3) then said they were planted ...
you following the bouncing ball, yet?
wrong.
1. The Bragg bullshit case:
“We cannot and will not normalize serious criminal conduct,” Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said of his indictment of former president Donald Trump.
Yes, the man who has routinely knocked down felony crimes to misdemeanors — or dismissals — actually suggested that he had no alternative but to charge Trump with 34 counts of falsifying business records. He insisted, our “business integrity” is at stake. After all, as Bragg intoned with no sense of self-awareness, he has always believed that “the bedrock of the basis for business integrity and a well-functioning business marketplace is accurate record-keeping.” It is all about a well-functioning business marketplace — not his campaign pledge to bag Trump on some (unnamed) crime.

2. The PRA has a precedent whereby the Court said that what the president has is his.
Trump may be taking bad advice from Tom Fitton, from Judicial Watch based on the Clinton sock drawer tapes.

3. The FBI Gestapo and Turley both said that Trump's J6 speech is NOT incitement nor sedition. Google them.

3. The FBI Gestapo and Turley both said that Trump's J6 speech is NOT incitement nor sedition. Google them.

1) donny's speech on J6 has nothing to do with alvin bragg.

2) turley = opining = dismissed.

3)

Judicial Watch – Bias and Credibility​

Judicial Watch - Questionable Source - Conspiracy - Extreme Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section of that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact-check record.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Judicial Watch – Bias and Credibility

try again.

1) donny's speech on J6 has nothing to do with alvin bragg.

2) turley = opining = dismissed.

3)

Judicial Watch – Bias and Credibility​

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section of that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and an abysmal fact-check record.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Judicial Watch – Bias and Credibility

try again.
I don't have to try again, we'll see what "convictions" stick after appeals are done.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
I’m looking real forward to watching Trumps wrath…..Your thoughts?
Simply making america great again…breaking the oppressive regime of the demafasict. Making people free and well off again

It doesn't have to be Trump. Any American is within rights to lay waste to enemy democrats. Just thinking Trump is rather short sighted. We now oppose enemy democrats to such a degree that almost anyone can pick up the mantle of revenge.
Revenge is such a nasty word, and it's also not what I want.

Revenge is a touchy-feely thing, it's an emotion. I'm operational, I try to stay away from emotionally driven behavior in the workplace.

I don't want "revenge", I dont want to "hurt" lefties.

What I want is entirely operational - the need as I see it is to keep them AWAY from positions of power and responsibility.

If pain is needed to accomplish that, it should be administered in a systematic way and not emotionally driven.

In my opinion, emotional administration of pain is asking for war. I mean, that's what the Democrats are doing, right? All that TDS crap comes from emotion, zero percent of it is operational. (Because no one can deny that things were better with Trump - everything from gas prices to inflation to jobs).

Just my two pennies. I believe in operant conditioning, it works.

I‘m enthusiastically optimistic that he will tear every single federal institution down to the bare-bones and extract every person and every thing that/who exudes ANY level of support for ANY level of leftism. By now he is fully aware of who and what the enemy is, he knows there is no changing these people…..he’s got to know the people pulling the leftist strings must be eradicated.
Trump is a fascist, as is the GOP and conservativism.

Trump was always about the right’s efforts to destroy America’s democracy and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Cool theory….He won’t be elected because a twisted TDS’er in cyberspace says so?
What did I suggest he’d do that’s outside of executive authority?
This is another manifestation of the fascist right, conservatives’ advocacy of the unitary executive theory, the codification of the Imperial Presidency – the president as autocrat and dictator unchecked by Congress, the courts, and the American people.

Sure, bub!

trump hillary save america.jpg

Forum List

Back