If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

I think the trump worshippers don't see how trump has shot himself in the foot like Barney Fife. His team is arguing about presidential immunity while Trump is whining about Biden prosecuting his political opposition. If the president has immunity, Biden is the president and Biden can imprison trump and eveybody associated with trump.

TODAY.

Read the full brief asking the Supreme Court to reject Trump’s presidential immunity claim​

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team urged the Supreme Court on Monday night to reject former President Donald Trump’s claim that he is immune from prosecution in a case charging him with scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

The brief from prosecutors was submitted just over two weeks before the justices take up the legally untested question of whether an ex-president is shielded from criminal charges for official actions taken in the White House.

Read Special Prosecutor Jack Smith’s full brief to the Supreme Court here:

What are you babbling about now?

How's he gonna do that from Gitmo?

Or better yet a shallow grave?
There are 50 states. How about we run every democrat through the legal system you’re cheering for through say Wyoming and execute them within 24 hours of conviction. You up for that?

Again: you highlight the fact that you can’t even handle as basic a concept as the conditions that surround even limited civil liability.
You’re such a dope. You walked ego first right into this catch 22.
You’ve boxed yourself in with nowhere to go so now you’re going to attack me.
You’re so easy, dupe.

I think the trump worshippers don't see how trump has shot himself in the foot like Barney Fife. His team is arguing about presidential immunity while Trump is whining about Biden prosecuting his political opposition. If the president has immunity, Biden is the president and Biden can imprison trump and eveybody associated with trump.

TODAY.

Read the full brief asking the Supreme Court to reject Trump’s presidential immunity claim​

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team urged the Supreme Court on Monday night to reject former President Donald Trump’s claim that he is immune from prosecution in a case charging him with scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

The brief from prosecutors was submitted just over two weeks before the justices take up the legally untested question of whether an ex-president is shielded from criminal charges for official actions taken in the White House.

Read Special Prosecutor Jack Smith’s full brief to the Supreme Court here:
Is locking up the guy who is kicking your ass in the polls part of the official duties of a President, Simp?

No?

Yet another IQ2 THREAD FAIL.

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

You’re such a dope. You walked ego first right into this catch 22.
You’ve boxed yourself in with nowhere to go so now you’re going to attack me.
You’re so easy, dupe.
Nope. You’re a retard and didn’t read or understand anything the Trump legal team said regarding the requested extension of limited liability to criminal matters. And you also have zero ability to address the various qualifications the SCOTUS already placed on civil liability immunity.

You’re a complete fail again. As usual.

Nope. You’re a retard and didn’t read or understand anything the Trump legal team said regarding the requested extension of limited liability to criminal matters. And you also have zero ability to address the various qualifications the SCOTUS already placed on civil liability immunity.

You’re a complete fail again. As usual.
They’re arguing for unlimited immunity, dope.
You aren’t going to play this off on me.
Own your fuckup.

Folks of the forum. This should explain how Hitler captured those he hated in Germany and executed a lot of them. This is the same crap pulled on Germans.

Trump is not guilty yet of any crime. But now they want him in prison.
... when he he is convicted, yes. No one wants a President with absolute immunity, except for Trump and his supporters.

... when he he is convicted, yes. No one wants a President with absolute immunity, except for Trump and his supporters.
Tell me what a Trial will show us? Don't you mean IF and not when?

Wrong again, asswipe. I have never made any such argument and have, in fact, argued against it.

So have they.

You are the fuckup. You don’t know what the fuck you’re babbling about.
No need for trolling. Trump et al are arguing for immunity, not caring if Biden does it, because they can legitimately complain.

Forum List

Back