If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

Wow! Whoever would have thought this thread would last 6 pages without being moved to the Rubber Room?

Where can I get me some of that ethnic fragility? :laughing0301:

if the SCOTUS rules than a president is has unlimited immunity, then yes he could.

My hope is that they are not that fucking stupid, but it is a toss up
It's not a question of smart with SC(r)OTUS, it's what the billionaire owners want.

Who????? Ability to do what?
Trump's defense premise is the President can do anything he wants, legal or illegal. Why is this so hard for you to understand and understand this means Biden could jail trump for no reason.

This is Trump's game, he is the one that says the POTUS should be above all the laws of the land.

Take it up with him
No it’s not. It’s democrats trying lawfare causing it. The worst fucking thing that could happen for democrats is to get a conviction. That opens the door to any red state prosecuting their leaders for bullshit political reasons. It will come back on you.

No it’s not. It’s democrats trying lawfare causing it. The worst fucking thing that could happen for democrats is to get a conviction. That opens the door to any red state prosecuting their leaders for bullshit political reasons. It will come back on you.
Except for the fact trump has been charged with actual, real crimes.

Forum List

Back