If you are going to rob someone, make sure they don't have a concealed carry permit...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Milwaukee Thugs Target Concealed Carrier, Earn Bullets

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.

All I can say is good job. The two perps had already committed an armed robbery earlier in the night it seems. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Two criminals try to rob a guy walking his dog....he shoots them......their criminal careers are over....

Two armed criminals looking for trouble tried to rob a dog-walking Milwaukee man and discovered this it was the man who had the worse bite, in the form of a concealed handgun.

A man walking his dog Tuesday night near his home shot two people who tried to rob him, killing one and wounding the other.

Deonte M. Thomas, 17, of Milwaukee was shot to death and his 18-year-old companion was wounded, police said. The 36-year-old man had a concealed-carry permit.

The incident happened about 10 p.m. in the 6500 block of W. Euclid Ave. when the two robbers were driving around looking for a possible victim, Ald. Mark Borkowski said.

“Obviously these people picked the wrong person, but not everyone has concealed carry,” Borkowski said Wednesday. “We all get a sense of security because it’s our neighborhood, but we have to be diligent.”

The attempted robbery happened two blocks from St. Gregory the Great parish on Milwaukee’s south side in Borkowski’s 11th aldermanic district, an area that’s normally a quiet neighborhood, he said, but “I think it’s anywhere in our community.

“It’s my understanding these kids were looking for trouble. They had been involved in trouble prior to this incident,” Borkowski said. “To pick a guy who can defend himself has showed that regardless of whether you’re going to engage in this kind of criminal activity, you really don’t know. You may meet your match.”

The dead suspect and his wounded partner are the primary suspects in a robbery that happened just an hour before.
Usually, toters just have their gun stolen along with their money.

“Usually, toters just have their gun stolen along with their money.”

Another empty headed hopolophobe heard from.

You got proof, bitch?

You got proof, bitch?

This is reality america, who needs proof. You don't, why should anyone.

Guy, did it ever occur to you that sometimes you seem like a cheerleader for a car accident?
You are LOVIN' it that a kid lost his life over a mugging. I'm not saying muggers are good, but DEATH? Couldn't you guys get Mace or a taser instead? The way you glorify this shooting is a tribute to the endless cycle of violence that is putting such a stain on American culture.

I would have loved to see the look on the hood rats faces when he pulled out his pistol!
upload_2016-12-30_11-47-54.png

Guy, did it ever occur to you that sometimes you seem like a cheerleader for a car accident?
You are LOVIN' it that a kid lost his life over a mugging. I'm not saying muggers are good, but DEATH? Couldn't you guys get Mace or a taser instead? The way you glorify this shooting is a tribute to the endless cycle of violence that is putting such a stain on American culture.

Nope, they like the killing and dying, even of they will never be anything but cheerleaders with no direct involvement; it give some folk's lives meaning. Look for the power structure to ramp up the law-and-order shtick again. The bringing-the-jobs-back ruse is just that and private for profit prisons are how the surplus population can be monetized.

Why should a law abiding citizen restrict him/herself if the criminals won't.

We had our first gratuitous shooting here last week--two young guys in their early twenties. One shot the other--supposedly for stealing something from him. The guy who got shot will be okay, fortunately, and the shooter is cooling his heels in jail. But that hasn't happened here in like forever. It makes me sick that it is happening. Yes, our fishermen and timber boys are tough, but shooting each other on the street? Doesn't happen, shouldn't happen. Maybe in extreme cases your lobster traps get cut or your hunting camp gets burned, maybe you get into a knock down drag out fight behind the bar, but this shooting makes me absolutely sick.

Why is it so easy for you to justify taking a human life?

Don't worry, president Hussein Shithead will pardon them before his term is over.

Why is it so easy for you to justify taking a human life?

It's easy when someone else is committing an illegal act that could result in harm or death to a law abiding citizen.

Look up the "Wendy's Massacre" on wikipedia. I was in that store 4 hours before those people were killed. I guess it's a good thing none of them were armed, right?

Peace on earth good will toward men and shit.
I have plenty of good will for those who have good will

These 2 pieces of shit had none

KARMA is a KUNT

And you had nothing to do with it, merely ejaculated over the thought.

Wrong as usual.

I have absolutely no feeling about the incident whatsoever. Just like I have no feeling when a lion kills a gazelle

People get what they deserve. People who rob and brutalize other people deserve whatever harm comes their way

Peace on earth good will toward men and shit.
I have plenty of good will for those who have good will

These 2 pieces of shit had none

KARMA is a KUNT

And you had nothing to do with it, merely ejaculated over the thought.

Wrong as usual.

I have absolutely no feeling about the incident whatsoever. Just like I have no feeling when a lion kills a gazelle

People get what they deserve. People who rob and brutalize other people deserve whatever harm comes their way

Sure mac, sure.

Forum List

Back