"If You Are Not a Liberal at 25....

There MIGHT be four or five true liberals on this forum....the others are filthy, disgusting progressives. Huge difference

There MIGHT be four or five true liberals on this forum....the others are filthy, disgusting progressives. Huge difference

What's your definition of a "true liberal"?

Personally I wouldn't characterize progressives as "filthy and disgusting", just misinformed, misguided, selfish and economically and socially destructive. :p

Its terrifying that the lefty loons on this site go out of there way to ignore the OP's message by making a big deal of an attributed quote to Churchill. It's like bitching about an out of tune piano as it falls directly towards you.

Diga me Tonto ------

If you have a misattributed quote, and you KNOW full well it's misattributed -------------- what would be your purpose in going ahead and dropping the name of the misattributee when you already know it's bullshit?

"Aye, there's the rub". --- Winston Shakespeare

You can't hide your lyin' eyes and your smile is a thin disguise. I thought by now you'd realize, there ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes. [/I]Attributed to Winston Churchill

It's said Winny once described having sex with Lady Astor....

"We will do it on land, at sea, and in the air....it will be long and it will be hard, and we will never withdraw!"
lol.gif

I'm disappointed that you left out the "blood, toil, tears and sweat" part. Really makes it come to life. Uh, no pun intended.

I'll always remember Winston Churchill leading the invasion of Normandy on D Day when he stepped on the beach and declared those famous words....."That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

e1a7e653ef9a5e49722352d91eadc92c--thompson-submachine-gun-winston-churchill.jpg

Churchill was an inspiring speaker. Member back in 1925 when he went on the BBC and said,

"“Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children – and all children in this nation – to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”​

I dunno, these guys look a bit over 25....

a
It's prolly those threads. They gotta update to Made in Bangladesh.
So you are claiming the founding Fathers are Liberals ? Great then you must also admit that the Democrats before and after the Civil War where liberals as well there are close similarities. Owner of slaves and fighting for their new country being the most prominent indicators.

I don't need to "claim" that --- they were Liberals way before you and I were borned. That was established way before we got here.

That's got zero to do with "Democrats", which did not exist at the time. But no, at the time of the Civil War a Liberal would more likely be a Republican if they had a party at all.

As for slave owners, no political party was ever required to do that either. And as for the Confederacy it deliberately had no political parties anyway.

What's your definition of a "true liberal"?

Personally I wouldn't characterize progressives as "filthy and disgusting", just misinformed, misguided, selfish and economically and socially destructive. :p

And very very dead since they'd be on the order of 150 years old by now.
Decomposition is rather disgusting if you're used to live bodies. That's why we bury the dead.

Shhhhh..... Political Spice lives in her own world of fake quotes and alternative facts.

But all the rightwing blogs attribute it to Churchill .....they are usually so trustworthy

"The next Republican President has not been born yet."
- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Cute, but the reality is Trump was a Republican when elected. You may be confusing Republicans with conservatives. They are quite different animals. I respect conservatives and I respect liberals. I have no tolerance for democrats and republicans.

Maybe this will help you....

"The next Republican President hasn't been born yet" Attributed to Winston Churchill

I don't need help, I'm just fine. I just enjoy pointing out hypocrisy and holding people accountable.

But all the rightwing blogs attribute it to Churchill .....they are usually so trustworthy

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

Cute, but the reality is Trump was a Republican when elected. You may be confusing Republicans with conservatives. They are quite different animals. I respect conservatives and I respect liberals. I have no tolerance for democrats and republicans.

"The next Republican President hasn't been born yet" Attributed to Winston Churchill

"Half the quotes posted on message boards are complete bullshit" --- Abraham Lincoln

"Word. And if Stuporgirl's posting them, make that 99%" --- René Descartes
Only the half posted by liberals.

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

"Half the quotes posted on message boards are complete bullshit" --- Abraham Lincoln

Only the half posted by liberals.

"Liberals" didn't start a thread with a fake quote, now did they.

a
So you are claiming the founding Fathers are Liberals ? Great then you must also admit that the Democrats before and after the Civil War where liberals as well there are close similarities. Owner of slaves and fighting for their new country being the most prominent indicators.

I don't need to "claim" that --- they were Liberals way before you and I were borned. That was established way before we got here.

That's got zero to do with "Democrats", which did not exist at the time. But no, at the time of the Civil War a Liberal would more likely be a Republican if they had a party at all.

As for slave owners, no political party was ever required to do that either. And as for the Confederacy it deliberately had no political parties anyway.

Hypocrite democrats, never willing to own up to their vile history because it would mean owning up to their vile present.

a

Hypocrite democrats, never willing to own up to their vile history because it would mean owning up to their vile present.

Actually I addressed nothing about "Democrats" except to dismiss the previous poster's erroneous insertion thereof with a quick history lesson.

Might want to go learn how to read some day.

a

Actually I addressed nothing about "Democrats" except to dismiss the previous poster's erroneous insertion thereof with a quick history lesson.

Still refusing to own up...

a

Not surprising. Do it when you're "ready".

Shameless democrats think they can 'insist' that reality conform to their wishes.

Shameless democrats think they can 'insist' that reality conform to their wishes.

Wrong

"Who let the dogs out???" Winston Churchill

Pretty sure that was Abe Lincoln, also famous for never telling a lie, cutting down a cherry tree and shooting a bar when he was only three.

But, Lincoln didn't ride from town to town yelling, the British are coming. That was Rush Limbaugh.

The quote in the OP makes no sense and isn't true.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

- Rightwinger 2016

He hasn't

^^^ THIS ^^^

Best post today.

As for not addressing the OP, read it.

There is very seldom anything to address in her posts. She wanders around, numbering paragraphs or links and then draws a very squiggly line connecting utterly unrelated points.

If you point that out, she steps up the garbage and adds lots of ad homs.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back