If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

The Obamanites hope fervently that people will keep complaining about Susan Rice and lies about a video afterward... because then they aren't complaining about what killed Amb. Stevens and three other Americans: Months of fatal, flagrant neglect of consulate security for the purpose of gaining votes.

How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Yes, for the same reason so many voted to re-elect Reagan after he allowed 241 Americans to die in Lebanon because he refused to allow them to be armed at the gates.

Difference is Reagan was an American first. And he didn't hide behind a "video" 6 weeks before an election.
He took responsibility for it.

I had a long, long list of reasons not to vote for Obama. And guess what? Benghazi was not one of them.

That's because you don't seem to understand the nuances of politics.
I'll keep it simple for you...
Bumper sticker for LIPs said it all "Osama dead, GM Alive"... sums up how great Obama was in killing Osama and therefore the
war in terror was over and his bail out of GM helped the economy. In 4 words he was able to hide though the FACT that though
Osama was dead, a planned methodical attack of Benghazi occurred which showed his incompetency.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.
But something very serious has been exposed...

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?
I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

:dig:

I imagine everybody ignores it because it's mindless.
Back that up, big boy. Go ahead. Back it up.

Did Hillary Clinton and her staff (Rice) prematurely blame an American Citizen exercising his right to free speech? Yes or no?

Did Hillary Clinton have several options to choose from....American exercising his right to free speech; planned terrorist attack; not sure, we are waiting for the investigation to be complete........yes or no?

Never mind. You are a mindless putz.
This is why I normally don't respond to you. You simply view the world differently than I. I don't agree with the Sup Ct decision on saying it's ok to burn an American flag, or draw nasty pictures of anyone's prophet, or burning a Koran should be protected free, or political, speech. I think they are incitements to riot. A lot of cops don't like free speech meaning the Klan can march and make it necessary that they protect the Klan. Your focus on Hill or Obama somehow blaming some American for exercising his free speech simply misses the mark. The aszhole who made the video managed to get the Egypt embassy attacked. Fck, him and the camel he rode in on. I'd like to have him pay the bill.

At sometime between 9-16 and 11.-2 the Admin must have learned that while some of what happened in Libya was not a spontaneous riot. I think it's clear that they didn't give Susan Rice the full information about possible terrorist pre-planning before she went out on talk shows, but it's also clear that the Admin didn't really know really what had occurred ... beyond having a dead ambassador and an arms transfer CIA operation failure. And, imo, the administration may well have not been as quickly forthcoming on it being a terrorist attack.

But one reason I voted for W in 2000 was he didn't try to politicize the Cole bombing. I don't know what happened to that guy, but rather than elevating him like Pearl Harbor did with FDR and Ft. Sumter with Lincoln, he became a much smaller human being after 9-11. Mitt had already disgusted me with his pandering to the tea party, but his attempts to politicize the attacks were low, imo. I didn't vote for anybody to be potus in 2012. But, I don't blame Hillary for Stevens' death.

Bad guys attacked us and killed four Americans

Whether their motive was a video or terrorism, does it impact whether they need to be brought to justice?

I see you've actually missed the point here. No surprise.
The point, in case you forgot, is that Obama lied. He was trying to claim that he had won the war on terror and that "al Qaeda is on the run."

Please provide evidence Obama said he had won the war on terror.

The Benghazi attack put the lie to that statement. That is why he put out the story it was a spontaneous uprising due to a video when in fact it was a well planned terrorist attack that he had adequate warning about.

Another lie. He had no warning of the terrorist attack on the consulate.
FLASHBACK Obama Al Qaeda is on a path to defeat calls for resetting terror policy - Washington Times

JW Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened

Why do you bother? I eat your lunch every time because I know the facts here and you are merely blowing shit out of your ass.
God, how did I know you would use that second one as evidence? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Read it, dumbass. You and Judicial Watch have a reading comprehension problem. The State Department documents say the attack was planned 10 days ahead. It does not say Obama knew 10 days ahead.

Well done, parrot! You just regurgitated a total fabrication unquestioningly! Squaaawwwwwk! Polly want a cracker?

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Oh, and that first link? Please quote the part where Obama says he has won the war on terror.

Good luck with that.
You need to read the link;. All of it. I'm done with you. You are a fucking tool bag.

You can't even read your OWN link. LOL

But it does appear that as early as 9-16-12 there was information that it was not all about a spontaneous protest over the stupid video. And, Susan Rice may have not been given all the intelligence before being sent out on the Sunday talking head shows.

But in the end, it really doesn't matter. Although, I've yet to hear anyone at the Dept of State say anything like "that's the last time an ambassador gets directly involved with a CIA operation."
At this point, what difference does it make?

Whether their motive was a video or terrorism, does it impact whether they need to be brought to justice?
Obama lied about the incident to further his political career. At this point does it "impact" whether he ought to be impeached or not?

they LIED about it, why can't you grasp that simple truth?

Obama lied about the incident to further his political career. At this point does it "impact" whether he ought to be impeached or not?
Only in your own Deranged head Rabbi.... there was no need for President Obama to lie....those who were going to vote for him, were going to vote for him, and those who were not going to vote for him, were not going to vote for him, at that stage....

It would not have mattered if it were protesters, or other terrorists, the Ambassador and others were dead, at the hands of murders/terrorists/ whomever....

Only in your own mentally disabled mind could you come up with your Fantasy of what happened.... ODS has gotten you...thanks to FOX news I suppose... shakes head.

they LIED about it, why can't you grasp that simple truth?
Because it would mean admitting Obama lied, Obama is a scumbag, Obama cannot be trusted.
ANd Nutjobber hates Republicans so much he wouldnt give them that satisfaction.

If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?
It was known before the election that the video was not the catalyst.

<thread-fail/>

Yup. He knew immediately it was a terrorist attack and told the video lie because of his re-election campaign.

Hell State had been getting requests to beef up security for months because of the warning they were getting.

The warnings were so dire the Brits and the Red Cross closed u shop and left. We should have done the same then there would have been no Benghazi and those four men would still be alive.

The moment this tragedy happened, the right wing was salivating with GLEE that they could use the deaths of these patriots, to try to hurt Obama....

THE LIES from the right wing were despicable...traitorous...

"Obama was rubbing his hands with glee as he watched via Drone footage, live, as Ambassador Stephens was killed"

"Ambassador Stevens was raped and dragged through the streets by his rapists"

"Obama TOLD help to Stand Down"

YOU ALL are the lying scum of the Earth....

The moment this tragedy happened, the right wing was salivating with GLEE that they could use the deaths of these patriots, to try to hurt Obama....

"Obama was rubbing his hands with glee as he watched via Drone footage, live, as Ambassador Stephens was killed"

the official record proves that all of those things actually happened. Sorry, but you messiah is a false prophet who has lied to you constantly, and you are too stupid to see that he has made a fool of you. quite pathetic.

the official record proves that all of those things actually happened. Sorry, but you messiah is a false prophet who has lied to you constantly, and you are too stupid to see that he has made a fool of you. quite pathetic.
Are you insane? JFC

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.
Actually, if you were take you partisan glasses off, you would see what the Benghazi situation exposed.
If Hillary Clinton and her underlings (such as Rice) had simply said "there is an investigation and a few theories, but we will not rush to judgment until all evidence is in......there would be no reason to care about Benghazi.
But something very serious has been exposed...

Hillary Clinton, who wants to be the leader of the USA had no issue whatsoever with prematurely blaming an American Citizen who was exercising his right to free speech for an attack on Americans.

Think about it. She had a choice to NOT blame an American...and only had to if and when the evidence proved an American deserved the blame....but she opted to blame that American off the cuff.

Do you feel comfortable electing a President who is so quick to tell the world that it was one of our most sacred rights that caused the attack on Benghazi?

Isn't a President supposed to support our rights....not find ways to announce their flaws?
I find it interesting that I have mentioned this (above) 4 times on this site over the last several days....and not one person on the left has tried to challenge it.
I wonder if that is because they agree that a Presidential hopeful should never blame a killing on the first amendment unless the evidence 100% proves it.

Of course, we will get the Bendogs and Pogos who will say..."no one responds to it because it isn't worth responding to.

But that doesn't change the fact that Hillary Clinton opted to blame one of our most sacred rights on the killing of an American...even though most of her advisors told her otherwise.

:dig:

I imagine everybody ignores it because it's mindless.
Back that up, big boy. Go ahead. Back it up.

Did Hillary Clinton and her staff (Rice) prematurely blame an American Citizen exercising his right to free speech? Yes or no?

Did Hillary Clinton have several options to choose from....American exercising his right to free speech; planned terrorist attack; not sure, we are waiting for the investigation to be complete........yes or no?

Never mind. You are a mindless putz.
This is why I normally don't respond to you. You simply view the world differently than I. I don't agree with the Sup Ct decision on saying it's ok to burn an American flag, or draw nasty pictures of anyone's prophet, or burning a Koran should be protected free, or political, speech. I think they are incitements to riot. A lot of cops don't like free speech meaning the Klan can march and make it necessary that they protect the Klan. Your focus on Hill or Obama somehow blaming some American for exercising his free speech simply misses the mark. The aszhole who made the video managed to get the Egypt embassy attacked. Fck, him and the camel he rode in on. I'd like to have him pay the bill.

At sometime between 9-16 and 11.-2 the Admin must have learned that while some of what happened in Libya was not a spontaneous riot. I think it's clear that they didn't give Susan Rice the full information about possible terrorist pre-planning before she went out on talk shows, but it's also clear that the Admin didn't really know really what had occurred ... beyond having a dead ambassador and an arms transfer CIA operation failure. And, imo, the administration may well have not been as quickly forthcoming on it being a terrorist attack.

But one reason I voted for W in 2000 was he didn't try to politicize the Cole bombing. I don't know what happened to that guy, but rather than elevating him like Pearl Harbor did with FDR and Ft. Sumter with Lincoln, he became a much smaller human being after 9-11. Mitt had already disgusted me with his pandering to the tea party, but his attempts to politicize the attacks were low, imo. I didn't vote for anybody to be potus in 2012. But, I don't blame Hillary for Stevens' death.

A) The entire Obama administration thinks "POLITICAL" impact before they think "American" impact and ESPECIALLY 6 weeks before
re-election. They couldn't let any American voter think Obama was weak on defense i.e. war on terror was not going well which is
WHY they blamed it on the video.
THAT is what really ticks me off is people like especially don't see this was a political calculation and as such rather then admit
failure they spun it as they have done over to something else.
B) As far as "blaming Hillary" that's never been the issue! IT was covering up the attack for political gain.
C) Bush became smaller?
How many times do I have to repeat these major EVENTS that have NEVER happened to any other president???

1) Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Source: USATODAY.com - It s official 2001 recession only lasted eight months

2) A Major $5 trillion market loss ...Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs. Source: The dot-com bubble How to lose 5 trillion Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs
3)Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets.
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.
4) $1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

And YOU think Bush became "smaller"????

AND YOU DIDN"T vote because Romney "pandered" to Tea Party??

You are truly one of those "t..rds" that has nearly cost us our country!
Didn't even vote! WHAT A DICK!~!!

No he didn't.
Ten Repblican led investigations since have revealed he didn't

Can't wait for what the eleventh reveals

No he didn't.
Ten Repblican led investigations since have revealed he didn't

Can't wait for what the eleventh reveals
I hear investigation #22 reveals Hillary was actually IN Benghazi at the time. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back