If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

Meaning that YOU as Dem care not at all whether or not your Leaders have any integrity because you have none.

You don't that Obama lied, Hillary lied, you don't care that he was running care that Obama was running guns to Syria and that THAT is why Stevens was there.

You don't care that we now know that Hillary lied to the parents of the dead men about the video......in short Dems are for the most part people full of hatred, intolerance and deception.

In short none of you can be trusted with anything.

Uh -- I'm not a "Dem", Brainiac.

Now what were you saying about "integrity"? :rofl:

Oh aren't you the bright one?

I am betting you believed Obama and Hillary when they blamed it on the video no matter what you are ;)

If that's the way you make bets, I'm sure you're broke. And no, you can't borrow money.

Hey, I'm just not impressed with fake news stories. They're for the gullible.

You believed Obama and Hillary's lies, just admit it kid.

How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

What a stupid fucking thread.

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

map of protests tied to "Innocence of Muslims."

-620.jpeg

Protests spread against US over anti-Islamic film - as it happened World news The Guardian

Republicans saying that either this never happened or the Benghazi riots were a mere coincidence. What have Republican got right in the last 30 years? They even thought Iraq was involved with 9/11 and they let Bin Laden go.

According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

Um......you do realize that it was known that it wasn't the video that caused Benghazi before the election, right?

Says another one who believed Hillary and Obama when they said it was a "video".

Seriously. I'm a little underwhelmed at lackluster quality of the threads getting spammed lately.

Says another one who believed Hillary and Obama when they said it was a "video".

I did what?

Face it, the left are a collective composed of cowards, unwilling to accept the consequences of their actions, most importantly admit they were wrong.

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

map of protests tied to "Innocence of Muslims."

-620.jpeg

Protests spread against US over anti-Islamic film - as it happened World news The Guardian

Republicans saying that either this never happened or the Benghazi riots were a mere coincidence. What have Republican got right in the last 30 years? They even thought Iraq was involved with 9/11 and they let Bin Laden go.

Well sure, except that Hillary's emails proved she knew it WASN'T about a Video ;)

I did what?

I am betting that from the time Hillary first uttered the phrase "it was bout a video" you lapped up her every word.

It's certainly a step down from his former fare of which hand the POTUS wipes his ass with.

Face it, the left are a collective composed of cowards, unwilling to accept the consequences of their actions, most importantly admit they were wrong.

Name three well known lefties. I will then produce examples of them admitting that they were wrong about something.

Bullshit!

Everyone knows that Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya.

I did what?

I am betting that from the time Hillary first uttered the phrase "it was bout a video" you lapped up her every word.

You are betting? What are you a retard?

It never mattered to me what factors led nutbags to attack our outpost. Attacks on our positions in hostile lands are unavoidable. I blame no American for that attack.

The first fuckers to politicize the attack were your heroes, asshole. You've been trying to score political points with it since the day it happened.

Name three well known lefties. I will then produce examples of them admitting that they were wrong about something.

So you were wrong to believe Obama and Hillary about the video?

Say what? When they suggested that demonstrations in reaction to the video played a role in the attack.....they were simply reporting the matter as it was known to them. You are very stupid.

Where are your three names?

Say what? When they suggested that demonstrations in reaction to the video played a role in the attack.....they were simply reporting the matter as it was known to them. You are very stupid.

Son you are an idiot, Hillary's emails prove that they knew about the attack two weeks in advance, I prefer my opponents to be lil more intelligent than you seem to be.

Son you are an idiot, Hillary's emails prove that they knew about the attack two weeks in advance, I prefer my opponents to be lil more intelligent than you seem to be.

They what? They knew about the attack in Benghazi two weeks in advance if the attack? Is that what you just said?

Hillary's emails prove that?

Please.....support that claim.

Can you show us that email?

Forum List

Back