If you as a voter knew then that Benghazi was NOT caused by a video would you have voted for Obama?

Bored-in-class2.jpg

I have experience lecturing a Japanese MS class. That pic isn't far off.

How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Hillary Clinton to father of American murdered in Libya We ll make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted RedState

Now the question to those of you that voted for Obama...
If you knew in Sept 18,2012 that the bumper sticker "Osama dead, GM Alive" i.e. war on terrorism
WAS NOT going well i.e. Benghazi was done by well organized terrorists group AND not the video that Hillary told the above was the cause...would you still vote for Obama???

What a stupid fucking thread.

This could be a lock for Stupidest Thread of the Week. But it's got competition.
Must be some kind of contest.

How many times have we recently heard reporters badgering GOP candidates
"knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the invasion?"

So based on these quotes:
According to Woods the father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was killed by terrorists on 9/11/12 in Benghazi, Libya., after offering her condolences on the loss of his son, Clinton told him that the U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted
Charlie has no credibility. He is nothing but a GOP shill who also tole this whopper of a GOP scripted lie, "apparently even the State Department had a live stream and was aware of their calls for help."

The only source of that lie is GOP hate radio and the lying CON$ervoFascist hack ran right to GOP hate radio to attack the Democrats before his son's body was even cold in the ground.

We have a live one here, folks. And....he says he's a bettin' man.

You are quite the simpleton aren't you?

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Now I misread the article, they knew ,according to a CIA Analyst by the by the 16th that it had been planned and that there was no demonstration, we also that according to General Ham HE knew with 15 minutes and had informed PinettaAND Obama at that time it was a terrorist attack.

Why did Obama and Hillary continue to lie?

Judicial Watch: Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Now I misread the article, they knew ,according to a CIA Analyst by the by the 16th that it had been planned and that there was no demonstration, we also that according to General Ham HE knew with 15 minutes and had informed PinettaAND Obama at that time it was a terrorist attack.

Huh? You what?

Did Hillary's emails prove that she knew about the Benghazi attack 2 weeks in advance? That's what you said earlier.

Wow, that made no sense at all. What does "affording" have to do with it? (This should be good)

You're a moonbat, so I should have taken the fact that you have no sense at all let alone a sense of humor into consideration. Then again I forgot to bring some fucks to give about helping vapid tools like you understand simple concepts such as what a corrupt scumbag hitalry is and how she allowed Americans to be killed without support.

May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were not aborted as you should have been.

Huh? You what?

Did Hillary's emails prove that she knew about the Benghazi attack 2 weeks in advance? That's what you said earlier.

So you cannot read?

Well then that explains much, it mostly explains why you vote Left.

So it does not matter to you that they knew it was no demonstration and that they lied for two weeks?

Do I understand that correctly...you do not care that they lied to those families faces abut the deaths of their son's?

I ask again. Are there emails that prove that Hillary Clinton knew about the attack two weeks before it happened?

This is a yes or no question.

You now know that Obama and Hillary knew almost 2 full weeks ahead of the attack that it was imminent, THAT make you the "hater dupe".

Talk about your deliberately misleading headline. You got suckered by a deliberately misleading headline, as all on the Right are made suckers by their sources.
Of course, you still misread the article, it only says the CIA received the data by the 16th, not the time they sent it to the State Dept.

It was a very reasonable assumption the attack in Benghazi was just another in a whole lot of protests over the video happening in the same period.

Iraqi militia threatens U.S. interests over film Reuters

An Iraqi militia that carried out some of the most prominent attacks on foreigners during the Iraq war on Thursday threatened U.S. interests in the country over a film that has triggered protests in Libya, Egypt and Yemen.

Egyptians angry at film scale U.S. embassy walls Reuters

Egyptian protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. embassy on Tuesday, tore down the American flag and burned it during a protest over what they said was a film being produced in the United States that insulted Prophet Mohammad.

Anti-American Protests Flare Beyond the Mideast

Anti-American rage that began this week over a video insult to Islam spread to nearly 20 countries across the Middle East and beyond on Friday, with violent and sometimes deadly protests that convulsed the birthplaces of the Arab Spring revolutions, breached two more United States Embassies and targeted diplomatic properties of Germany and Britain.

Seven dead as anti-Islam film protests widen - BBC News

At least seven people were killed on Friday in demonstrations over a film made in the US that mocks Islam - as protests spread around the world.

Three people were killed when the US embassy in Khartoum was attacked, Sudanese state radio said.

In Tunisia, two people were killed after crowds breached the US embassy compound in Tunis. There was one death in Egypt and one in Lebanon.

Hundreds of angry Afghans protest anti-Islam film The Seattle Times

Hundreds of Afghans – some shouting “Death to America” – burned the U.S. flag and an effigy of President Barack Obama on Friday during a protest against an anti-Islam film outside the eastern city of Jalalabad.

Video Protesters burn flags outside US embassy in London - Telegraph

Some 200 demonstrators gathered outside the US embassy in London on Friday to vent their anger over a film that is said to insult the Prophet Mohammed.
How stupid, ignorant, and brainwashed can hater dupes get?

You now know that Obama and Hillary knew almost 2 full weeks ahead of the attack that it was imminent, THAT make you the "hater dupe".
Change the channel, FOS fool of the greedy idiot rich propagandists...lol.

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

Meaning that YOU as Dem care not at all whether or not your Leaders have any integrity because you have none.

You don't that Obama lied, Hillary lied, you don't care that he was running care that Obama was running guns to Syria and that THAT is why Stevens was there.

You don't care that we now know that Hillary lied to the parents of the dead men about the video......in short Dems are for the most part people full of hatred, intolerance and deception.

In short none of you can be trusted with anything.
Oh, please. :eusa_doh:

George Bush lied and the right re-elected him anyway. You'd better find a higher moral high ground to stand on 'cause the one you're on is sinking fast.

Last edited:
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

map of protests tied to "Innocence of Muslims."

-620.jpeg

Protests spread against US over anti-Islamic film - as it happened World news The Guardian

Republicans saying that either this never happened or the Benghazi riots were a mere coincidence. What have Republican got right in the last 30 years? They even thought Iraq was involved with 9/11 and they let Bin Laden go.

Well sure, except that Hillary's emails proved she knew it WASN'T about a Video ;)
Really? Can you give us a link to one of those emails?

A new study has just found that there are exactly 541,377 election criteria actually more important than Benfuckingghazi.

Who knew.

Probably no topic is more relevant to my current sigline than this idiotic malarkey. It's hard to believe we're so sheeped-up that somebody actually bought this crap.

Meaning that YOU as Dem care not at all whether or not your Leaders have any integrity because you have none.

You don't that Obama lied, Hillary lied, you don't care that he was running care that Obama was running guns to Syria and that THAT is why Stevens was there.

You don't care that we now know that Hillary lied to the parents of the dead men about the video......in short Dems are for the most part people full of hatred, intolerance and deception.

In short none of you can be trusted with anything.

Uh -- I'm not a "Dem", Brainiac.

Now what were you saying about "integrity"? :rofl:

Oh aren't you the bright one?

I am betting you believed Obama and Hillary when they blamed it on the video no matter what you are ;)
They blamed it on the video because that's what our intelligence community concluded was the catalyst behind the attack

Forum List

Back