If you can’t admire Joe Biden as a person, you’ve got a problem

I love the way Joe acts with little girls, I admire that - T Podesta

Yet, it was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old

Did you think these bogus allegations were just refiled? This is four years old. That lying sack of shit hasn't crawled out of her hole since the judge shut her up.

Lindsey Graham says it best....

Lindsey Graham can turn on a dime

what he said in 2016 is not the same as he said before or after

He obviously admires Joe Biden and would never confirm a Supreme Court pick during an election year.......You can take his word on that

Lindsey Graham is a politician and its risky to take his word for anything, even when he sings the praises of trump or biden

Did you think these bogus allegations were just refiled? This is four years old. That lying sack of shit hasn't crawled out of her hole since the judge shut her up.

Sadly, wealthy perverts like Trump can buy people off
Ask Stormy Daniels

Sadly, wealthy perverts like Trump can buy people off
Ask Stormy Daniels

Another in the long line of liars that you people paid off to fabricate bull shit....

Lindsey Graham on Joe Biden

He is as good a man as god ever created, he is THE nicest person in politics
Nice? He threatened to beat up a citizen a few months ago

He is as good a man as god ever created,

What a pervert....

xscreenshot_3473395-thumb-352xauto-3070839.jpg.pagespeed.ic.os8R1PtpOr.jpg

He is as good a man as god ever created, he is THE nicest person in politics

You are a racist... Pbo held office for several years and he is still involved in politics trying to cover his ass... You think Joe Obiden is nicier because he is an old white man... You don't like it because Pbo is half and half, but admit it slim, he was nicer...

Just because Senator Graham says something does not mean it is true.

Besides being a plagiarist, Mr. Biden is just a mediocrity who has hogged that job in D.C. for more than four decades.

"Racist" is a misused word nowadays, but Mr. Biden has said a lot of genuinely racist things in his career. I don't think he said them out of malice, probably out of plain old arrogance.

Nice guy? Not really!

Forum List

Back