If you didn't catch Matthew Mcconaughey from the White House breifing room, live, You need to

You don't think that the filthy Democrat assholes decided to hire a Hollywood actor to spout their anti Constitutional bullshit? How naive!

Let me guess. You also thought they they didn't steal the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat swing districts? LOL!
McConaughey and his speech are the topic, so stay on it. Or leave.

You need help
Help with what?

Did you even bother to watch the FrontLine piece I posted?

:dunno:

You seem to not like the truth? Why does the truth bother you?

. . . does it make you mad that I know the truth, and does it affect your agenda? :cool:

6iw2id.jpg

were was the mental help for them?
Costs too much, just put them on drugs.

After the big investigations into the issue, they put black box warnings on these drugs, the use went down, but then smart phones and social media increased isolation and cyber bullying, and all these egg-head experts, attributed the lack of drugs, to an increase in depression. . . :rolleyes:

. . . these social engineers are dangerous for kids, they have no idea they are playing with undeveloped brains, or what the hell is going on.

No kids should be able to have 24-7 access to technology, (smart phones, PCs, etc.,) it just isn't good for a developing brain, to have access to their peer groups around the clock.

But these folks care more about using kids and teens, and their peer groups, as a source of income, and monetizing the whole of society, IT IS EVIL. AND IT IS SELFISH.

We get what we sow.

He is an actor hired to spout the anti Constitutional rhetoric that most Democrats fumble at doing.

^^^ Pretty much this ^^^

Ironically, though certainly not unpredictable, the script he was reading from eerily echoed the sentiment and agenda of WEF head Klaus Schwabb in his recent speech at the 2022 Davos meeting.

An agenda in which the Biden administration and many others in the Republican party have observably been devoted trustees.

''Let’s also be clear. The future is not just happening. The future is built by us — by a powerful community as you here in this room. We have the means to improve the state of the world, but two conditions are necessary. The first one is that we act all as stakeholders of larger communities, that we serve not our only self-interest but we serve the community. That’s what we call stakeholder responsibility. And, second, that we collaborate.''

Last edited:
"Red Flag" laws are a trojan horse to confiscation.

All "gun control" is aimed at furthering the ultimate goal of complete ban and confiscation.

Anyone of these fucking cocksuckers who says otherwise he's lying his/her/its fucking ass off.

All gun control is aimed at a complete ban. Don't let these shits get away with their lies.

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns
Keep in mind he is an actor and if he is any good at it he would know exactly how to make you feel the way you do on this or any other issue

Ewwwww! Get thee behind me Satan, you, you, professional actor! Ewwwww! Watch out boys, he's a fairly dangerous man! Ewwww! The guy with a .45 is torn down by somebody HE says "glorifies" guns? Yeah, right, dude.
🖕🖕🖕🖕

Keep in mind he is an actor and if he is any good at it he would know exactly how to make you feel the way you do on this or any other issue
I understand and bear his talents in mind, but as a lifelong gun guy, I agree with him. Letting 2A always automatically trump attempt to reign in these mass shootings being done using ARs and often by 18-year-olds, is the greater danger to then country, and is in need of regulation to lessen the problem in the future, but I do not think it can be totally controlled, as too many in circulation by irresponsible owners now. Still some restriction on purchase at 18 may delay, at least for 3 more years moving toward maturity and stability, often not present in 18-year-old males.

I understand and bear his talents in mind, but as a lifelong gun guy, I agree with him. Letting 2A always automatically trump attempt to reign in these mass shootings being done using ARs and often by 18-year-olds, is the greater danger to then country, and is in need of regulation to lessen the problem in the future, but I do not think it can be totally controlled, as too many in circulation by irresponsible owners now. Still some restriction on purchase at 18 may delay, at least for 3 more years moving toward maturity and stability, often not present in 18-year-old males.
Well the part of his "speech" that was the most honest was when he said [paraphrasing>]" the media has some culpability in all this]
In order for me to reluctantly get onboard with any of this is to tie first amendment rights of the press with these "controls" on guns.

a raw draft of what I would go along with [reluctantly]:
make sure they [press/media] are held legally accountable and censored when necessary on the matter of guns
and when any gun control measure enacted is followed by another mass shooting then that law must be repealed before the next can even be discussed. [because we all know gun control does not prevent mass shootings, that's not even the intention of gun control]

if nothing else this/these measures will prove that gun control to save lives is not the real goal here, just an emotional response [con job] to frustratingly failed academic responses due to lack of an academic education in this country.

Last edited:

It certainly turns due process on its head.

Relevant reading...

Remember 61-year-old Gary Willis? Some busybody who felt that he should relinquish his rights in order to placate their fears called to have men with guns sent from the government.

When he answered his door with his gun in his hand, they shot him dead and took it from his cold dead hands.

The armed men from the government made it home safely and the concerned citizen's fears were apparently relieved.

Last edited:
Well the part of his "speech" that was the most honest was when he said [paraphrasing>]" the media has some culpability in all this]
In order for me to reluctantly get onboard with any of this is to tie first amendment rights of the press with these "controls" on guns.

a raw draft of what I would go along with [reluctantly]:
make sure they [press/media] are held legally accountable and censored when necessary on the matter of guns
and when any gun control measure enacted is followed by another mass shooting then that law must be repealed before the next can even be discussed.

if nothing else this/these measures will prove that gun control to save lives is not the real goal here, just the emotional response to frustratingly failed academic responses
Hmmm. Can you be more specific? Even FOX NEWS (where I watched it) carried it live. Are you talking about what you would consider over hyping, misstatements of facts, too much coverage by all the 24/7 cable news/infotainment networks?

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns
sk,d,,d,d,d,s,ld,d.jpg

It's always the same......

There is Matthew and his bodyguards armed to the teeth.

Guns for me not for you.:dunno:

1654730915374.png

All "gun control" is aimed at furthering the ultimate goal of complete ban and confiscation.

Anyone of these fucking cocksuckers who says otherwise he's lying his/her/its fucking ass off.

All gun control is aimed at a complete ban. Don't let these shits get away with their lies.
AMEN

I carry a gun, daily, or at least nightly if I leave the property at night, though daytime, I do not always carry. Of course, I'm way over 18, licensed, background checked, trained and tested. It is a 9mm locked and loaded, usually 15 in the magazine with one in the pipe, personal LE Personal Defense rounds and 2 extra magazines of 15 ea. on the other side of the shoulder holster for balance. I am certainly no anti-gun guy. I will say, the AR never leaves the house except going to the range. It is not loaded, in the safe, but 2, 30 Rnd magazines of M855 on the shelf in the safe. I am just for responsible ownership. It would almost certainly never be weapons of choice for home defense as I have better choices without the over penetration that might threaten my neighbors. I would certainly never walk down the street with it, as it would scare the straights and my license and this state do not allow open carry of rifles on the streets, and shouldn't.

I carry a gun, daily, or at least nightly if I leave the property at night, though daytime, I do not always carry. Of course, I'm way over 18, licensed, background checked, trained and tested. It is a 9mm locked and loaded, usually 15 in the magazine with one in the pipe, personal LE Personal Defense rounds and 2 extra magazines of 15 ea. on the other side of the shoulder holster for balance. I am certainly no anti-gun guy. I will say, the AR never leaves the house except going to the range. It is not loaded, in the safe, but 2, 30 Rnd magazines of M855 on the shelf in the safe. I am just for responsible ownership. It would almost certainly never be weapons of choice for home defense as I have better choices without the over penetration that might threaten my neighbors. I would certainly never walk down the street with it, as it would scare the straights and my license and this state do not allow open carry of rifles on the streets, and shouldn't.
Country has gone to hell. As a kid we carried guns to through the neighborhood on the way to the gullies to target shoot. Nobody cares.

Good ole days..................now everyone pisses themselves.......even over a dang BB gun.

Forum List

Back