If you didn't catch Matthew Mcconaughey from the White House breifing room, live, You need to

I don't know that its moot.

I keep getting told that the 2nd Amendment gives everyone the right to own an arsenal because it means we're all in the militia. Seems like we need to start giving mental examinations to every militia member to see if they can remain in the militia--before they murder any current or future militia members.

And thank you for showing us how you plan to use mental health as a weapon.......

No, you didn't have to tell us, we already know what you will do......but it is good for those who are just passing through to see you tell the truth.....

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns

The democrats are obviously auditioning him and grooming him to run for Governor of Texas........

The democrats are obviously auditioning him and grooming him to run for Governor of Texas........
I'm not sure if it's that or if it popped into his own head. He was talking about it, but dropped out. I guess we'll know over the next couple of years.

I'm not sure if it's that or if it popped into his own head. He was talking about it, but dropped out. I guess we'll know over the next couple of years.

Yeah...I think it is now highly likely...he is standing in the Press Room.......they are trying him out...if not for governor then for some other office level...

Yeah...I think it is now highly likely...he is standing in the Press Room.......they are trying him out...if not for governor then for some other office level...
I'm not from Texas, but prefer him to Beta-Boy. Hope you are wrong if saying they want to try him out for a higher office level. He's financially secure. If he does want to turn to politics, it is better in the long run to do a high state level, than jumping into the non-reality of national politics as a first office move, and I mean that for McConaughey or anybody else, otherwise becoming a figurehead or a fool, by lack of experience.

I know, and as I have posted, I agreed with those parts.

Unfortunately, because of the nexus of power of big Pharma and the gun lobby, I seriously doubt, there will be any provisions, to stop folks that are on psychotropic medications from being allowed to purchase or handle guns.

I remember when there were hearings during the 90's about the huge increase in teen suicides associated with SSRI's, and ADHD drugs, they brushed that shit off, and made it seem like it was a function of those who had to take those meds, and not the meds themselves.

Why? Because of the profits and power of the drug lobby. Lives of kids and teens are not important, when the power of Big Pharma and Big Guns are at stake.
The establishment, the politicians, the medicos? The corporations? They care more about their power and money than they care about their kids.

AMERICA'S CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

PBS Frontline - The Medicated Child​

"With over six million children now on behavior modifying medications — some starting as young as two years old — FRONTLINE continues its investigation, which began with the program Medicating Kids, into the controversial practice of medicating children. Are the drugs safe? How young can you detect mental illness in a child? Is medication really the answer? As the debate grows more fierce, FRONTLINE confronts psychiatrists, researchers, and big pharma about the risks and benefits of prescription drugs for troubled children."

(When the schools tried to start my kids on that shit? I SAID NO WAY IN HELL!)

You need help

I'm not from Texas, but prefer him to Beta-Boy. Hope you are wrong if saying they want to try him out for a higher office level. He's financially secure. If he does want to turn to politics, it is better in the long run to do a high state level, than jumping into the non-reality of national politics as a first office move, and I mean that for McConaughey or anybody else, otherwise becoming a figurehead or a fool, by lack of experience.
I’d vote for him for GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

So they can't be trusted as a civilian with their Constitutional rights but they can kill for the fucking government?
military personnel should get an exemption from any age restrictions .

Stephen Crowder.......on the fool speaking for biden...

McConaughey is a lot more down to earth than that guy. Crowder is nuts. He might need an AR15 in a gas line, a few shots fired in the air might speed things up? That is the perfect example of a gun nut. I am a responsible owner and citizen. That type of handling of a weapon in public (he says is nobody's business) is everybody's business, gun owners and 2A supporters included as it makes us all look bad.

McConaughey is a lot more down to earth than that guy. Crowder is nuts. He might need an AR15 in a gas line, a few shots fired in the air might speed things up? That is the perfect example of a gun nut. I am a responsible owner and citizen. That type of handling of a weapon in public (he says is nobody's business) is everybody's business, gun owners and 2A supporters included as it makes us all look bad.
A few months ago McConaughey said he supported the ban on AR-15s and other "assault weapons".

He is an actor hired to spout the anti Constitutional rhetoric that most Democrats fumble at doing.

A few months ago McConaughey said he supported the ban on AR-15s and other "assault weapons".

He is an actor hired to spout the anti Constitutional rhetoric that most Democrats fumble at doing.
Show me the pay stub or cancelled check and I will sing your praise, but I don't believe stuff like that without proof.

Show me the pay stub or cancelled check and I will sing your praise, but I don't believe stuff like that without proof.

There are other ways for people to get paid.

Keep in mind, this is McConaughey in his professional life:

1654722836907.png

You don't think that the filthy Democrat assholes decided to hire a Hollywood actor to spout their anti Constitutional bullshit? How naive!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back