If you didn't catch Matthew Mcconaughey from the White House breifing room, live, You need to

I don't know that its moot.

I keep getting told that the 2nd Amendment gives everyone the right to own an arsenal because it means we're all in the militia. Seems like we need to start giving mental examinations to every militia member to see if they can remain in the militia--before they murder any current or future militia members.
There is no requirement to join an organized militia. There is no mental exam to be entitled to constitutional rights.

It was refreshing to see there actually being a discussion going on in government once more. Nothing will probably come of it because once the testimonies are given and we get back to governing as usual, the GOP will obstruct everything. Its good to see government at least superficially taking an interest again.
Government will fix it, yeah government.

Nothing more need be said
1654713671299.png

There's no difference between a teen with military training and one without military training? There's no difference between a teen who serves his country in the military and one who does not? Moreover, I'm not talking about prohibiting persons under 21 from using or handling guns but prohibiting them from purchasing them unless in the military.

Dude, you need to learn how to think and write.
you will never get leftiest.

Forum List

Back