If you didn't catch Matthew Mcconaughey from the White House breifing room, live, You need to

If you agree...support your rationale.

FYI..."because" isn't a valid argument.

If background checks, Red Flag laws and "Assault Weapon" Bans work...why was there a mass shooting in Buffalo?

And...what other rights of millions of 18, 19 and 20 year olds would you infringe upon over the actions of a dozen?
Because no rule is 100% effective.

No other rights need to be impacted.

Some are trying to address that with red flag laws. Red flag laws scare the crap out of some people, but some sort of consensus needs to be attained. If that is part of the answer, the wording, procedures, time frames, appeals have to be properly accounted for and handled uniformly to be effective and to keep the owners rights to property maintained, as we have heard horror stories of people trying to use them to affect divorce and custody legal proceedings. It is complicated crap.
Scaring with Red Flags scares me that if someone needs to have their weapons seized it won't happen.

who said nothing should be done??
whats being said is all the laws in the world wont stop a criminal and only effect law abiding people
If you are saying we have all the laws and regulations and should just give up and accept the carnage, than say so. Mass shooters are a particular kind of criminal and crime, with massive horrific results.

Democrats keep demanding a solution to the wrong side of the equation.
It is well known that it is their policies that breed violence in society.

In their twisted world, it would be analogous to breeding a society full of pedophiles as virtuous, and then their demented answer to child rape would be instituting government controls on parents ability to have children.

Madness that if left unanswered will bring the fall of civilization.

If you are saying we have all the laws and regulations and should just give up and accept the carnage, than say so. Mass shooters are a particular kind of criminal and crime, with massive horrific results.

Leftist voters and politicians are a particular kind of criminal and crime, with massive horrific results.
We are seeing it in the rise of violence under their watch and at the gas pump and as runaway inflation. Leftist carnage is all around us.
Open your eyes.

Until you are willing to have an honest discussion on this, you have no honest discussion.

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns

Matthew Mcconaughey is a know nothing jerk and liberal moron​

is that what I said??
no it isnt,,

one for sure way to stop or reduce school shootings is to allow teachers and admin that want to to carry,, we all know gun free zones are ripe for shootings,,

if you think another law restricting law abiding from owning a gun will work I have no choice but to laugh in your face,,,

I cannot post the video, not out yet, but it will undoubtedly be available later. No matter what side of the gun debate, or what party you belong to, or like me, not a party member, you need to see his presentation, on the Uvalde shooting and his plea for reforms to stop this ongoing carnage across our country.

As a gun owner, raised with guns, trained to be responsible with weapons by my own dad, I can say I support his message of being able to advance legislation that will move us forward and indeed make the 2nd amendment even more relevant, than we are being sold by both sides of the political divide. Saying the 2nd amendment is paramount to considerations of protecting our kids, our schools, our churches, our public spaces, must take precedence. To do otherwise, out of hand, as usual is bullshit.
View attachment 655065Watch live: Actor Matthew McConaughey joins White House press briefing on guns
Again another actor telling us we should have more gun control and gtive up more 2A rights. The clown even thinks that "Red Flag" Laws that eliminate due process is something we should accept with no questions.

is that what I said??
no it isnt,,

one for sure way to stop or reduce school shootings is to allow teachers and admin that want to to carry,, we all know gun free zones are ripe for shootings,,

if you think another law restricting law abiding from owning a gun will work I have no choice but to laugh in your face,,,

Teachers do NOT want to carry guns here

I do wish that he would make a 2nd series of 'True Dectective'!
The first one with Woody Harrelson was fantastic.
I even bought it and still watch it time to time.

19 dead kids for one thing, and mass shooting with AR is in the hands of young people is becoming increasingly common.
That's what I thought. All hat and no saddle, i.e., no coherent handle on what the real problems are, let alone on solutions, including the solutions that have been proposed by those who defend the Second.

He's from Uvalde. But then again, you wouldn't care even if he had lost a family member.
How many innocent children has Mcconaughey murdered with all those guns he grew up with?

Matthew Mcconaughey is a know nothing jerk and liberal moron​

He is a typical Hollywood Libtard know it all. Meanwhile he has enough money to live in a gated community and have armed guards when he goes out.

We are peons to him.

He showed us what a sicko Moon Bat asshole he is when he did the filthy movie "Free State of Jones".

Leftist voters and politicians are a particular kind of criminal and crime, with massive horrific results.
We are seeing it in the rise of violence under their watch and at the gas pump and as runaway inflation. Leftist carnage is all around us.
Open your eyes.

Until you are willing to have an honest discussion on this, you have no honest discussion.
First paragraph has nothing to do with the speech or topic.
Last two lines are valid opinion, though I think misguided.

Meanwhile he has enough money to live in a gated community and have armed guards when he goes out.
Thats the gist of it

Hollywood libs are insulated from the hollywwod madness they inflict on everyone else

Forum List

Back