If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
His “Nationalist” mantra is America first. Nothing more. Zero to do with race. Hell his daughter Ivanka and her three kids are Jewish. He is not a white nationalist.
I didn't say he is, just that he threw them a bone and isn't really turning away their support. I mean we have a country full of nationalists that hate Mexicans that he created. It's not a real big leap to white nationalists.
'Racism Is Evil': Trump Denounces The KKK, Neo-Nazis And White Supremacists

Except he did. The Leftist media just didn’t cover it. He is not a white nationalist. As a Jew I can smell those from miles away.
He half steps around the issue, not wanting to discourage their support : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/
He has condemned Duke many times since. Look his daughter Ivanka and her three kids are Jewish. He just moved the embassy to Jerusalem and made it law to call Judaism a race and a religion. Not something a white nationalist would ever do. Criticize DJT on his budget handling and lack of healthcare reform but not this made up Leftist bs.

Supports Israel so well, he refuses to sell them the necessary equipment to handle their own security, while offering nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia.
Israel has over 100 nukes. What are you talking about?

The Leftist lies about the KKK and Trump are ridiculous. I am OK with criticism of him and have some criticisms myself but not on that matter.
How about saying there were good people on both sides at the white supremacist / anti-white supremacist confrontation in Charlottesville? It does not take much to come out against that. By the way, they had not even buried the dead girl, run down by the white supremacist when he was asked, and he shouldn't have had to be asked.
That’s not what he said. See the Leftist media is twisting stuff again.
Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville
No, I heard him say good people on both sides. Well the good people of the KKK and assorted white supremacists that weren't wanted in Richmand were responsible for inciting a deadly confontation and I don't remember seeing and KKKers going to the morgue. Trump should have said something forcefully condemning at the time, I think because he thought Obama had gone to far supporting blacks when things went south. Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, and you know it.

The guy who killed that woman was not from the KKK. He wasn't even from the state. He was a nut bag just like the nut bag that went to the baseball stadium to kill all those Republican representatives.

Trump had a different approach than DumBama. He wanted to settle things down, not rile them up again. He didn't want to blame everybody for something because of the actions of a few. I know that may not be logical in your world, but regardless what you think of people on either side, they are still all Americans, and they have issues they stood for.
Yeah trumps really bringing us together. ha
Those rallies are the result of eight years of Obama and his divisive rhetoric and actions.

How about saying there were good people on both sides at the white supremacist / anti-white supremacist confrontation in Charlottesville? It does not take much to come out against that. By the way, they had not even buried the dead girl, run down by the white supremacist when he was asked, and he shouldn't have had to be asked.
No, I heard him say good people on both sides. Well the good people of the KKK and assorted white supremacists that weren't wanted in Richmand were responsible for inciting a deadly confontation and I don't remember seeing and KKKers going to the morgue. Trump should have said something forcefully condemning at the time, I think because he thought Obama had gone to far supporting blacks when things went south. Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, and you know it.

The guy who killed that woman was not from the KKK. He wasn't even from the state. He was a nut bag just like the nut bag that went to the baseball stadium to kill all those Republican representatives.

Trump had a different approach than DumBama. He wanted to settle things down, not rile them up again. He didn't want to blame everybody for something because of the actions of a few. I know that may not be logical in your world, but regardless what you think of people on either side, they are still all Americans, and they have issues they stood for.
Those rallies are the result of eight years of Obama and his divisive rhetoric and actions.
And trump has continued where Obama left off.

I didn't say he is, just that he threw them a bone and isn't really turning away their support. I mean we have a country full of nationalists that hate Mexicans that he created. It's not a real big leap to white nationalists.

Except he did. The Leftist media just didn’t cover it. He is not a white nationalist. As a Jew I can smell those from miles away.
Well I think we both want that smell to go away. I preferred them when they were less visible, they have certainly come out with trump.
I agree but the Leftists came out during Obama’s reign and their stench is awful as well. Like BLM, the Squad, Antifa...
BLM? I don't think they are in W. Tennessee either.
Black Lives Matter...aka a terrorist looting group.
I'm not a black lives matter person either and spoken out against the phrase itself by in my working days. That will piss people off quick. All lives matter or no lives matter.

And trump has continued where Obama left off.
I know. We are in an endless spin of hatred.

Well I think we both want that smell to go away. I preferred them when they were less visible, they have certainly come out with trump.
I agree but the Leftists came out during Obama’s reign and their stench is awful as well. Like BLM, the Squad, Antifa...
I'm not a black lives matter person either and spoken out against the phrase itself by in my working days. That will piss people off quick. All lives matter or no lives matter.
I agree and kneeling for the anthem to me is abominable.

It is certainly a nonviolent protest.

Protest of what? They say before each Anthem, let’s please rise and honor those who served. That protest is simply wrong in my view.

Claiming to be a nationalist sure seems like he is talking to the white nationalists. Everyone before him was a patriot, but suddenly he's a nationalist?
His “Nationalist” mantra is America first. Nothing more. Zero to do with race. Hell his daughter Ivanka and her three kids are Jewish. He is not a white nationalist.

Oh, back to the Trump is a racist mantra. I get it now. You are a ridiculous character with unrealistic expectations.
But at least you can count on what I say. I don't speak to get the rabble to rouse for me. You are easily satisfied. If your husband or kids had his kind of way with the truth, evading responsibility as Trump would you be sitting down to a long talk and corrective action or not?

So your issue with Trump (like most anti Trumpers) is on a personal basis than professional.

If you had a worker, who did a fantastic job; the best you've seen in a long while, would you get rid of him if he was not accurate with the truth all the time? If he was smug and sometimes insulting? He's doing the best work you've ever seen, however you have personal issues with him?

Of course you wouldn't, at least if you had any experience in business. And that's why I and others here will be supporting him next election. We like the results of what he's doing, and can ignore his personal traits that might not be so appealing.
People who lie, blame others, weasel out of trouble are never the best workers are never the best workers and never have been. They often turn out to be involved in theft, unfair labor practice, falsification of records etc. I have had good workers, but found out they could not be trust before, shut down their crooked operation and watched them frog marched to the door. Have you ever been in management and responsible for hiring/firing and discipline?

Protest of what? They say before each Anthem, let’s please rise and honor those who served. That protest is simply wrong in my view.
I'm not saying you have to agree with it. But I don't get all worked up about nonviolent protests. I think he's wrong that it's not a racism thing, it's a gun thing. People are rarely shot by police in countries with strong gun control. So I disagree with him, but don't find it terribly offensive as long as a protest is nonviolent. Abominable to me is violence.

Lol well I didn’t go to a prestigious school. Does that make you feel more manly? Does your dick feel bigger? I have a bachelors degree in psychology, a trained CNA and psychiatric technician, I worked in AmeriCorps before college. I have a license to sell life insurance. Im also a volunteer crisis counselor. I would trade any of it for Duke.
So who are you to judge others for whom they want to vote for? Your life is fine. You make an honest living. Why vilify others who do the same thing and exercise their right for whomever they want to without being vilified for it. You’re the epitome of what is wrong in this country. I also have a minority interest in three MMA gyms and teach women self defense. You’re still a pussy.
I don’t at all judge your resume negatively. Looks solid. Perhaps you are smart enough not to be a Trump supporter, but your emotions are overwhelming your brain’s ability to reason.
There you go again being a jerk. Who would you like to be the next POTUS? Part of the reason I like Trump is that he triggers pussies like you.
God anybody but Trump. As much as I despise Pence or Ted Cruz, I would be relieved if they took over. At least they aren’t as stupid and whiny as Trump is. Overall Bernie is needed.
LMAO...so you are very uneducated. It’s your right to vote for a communist and an antisemite. And no Sanders is not a real Jew. He is an atheist. He supported Jeremy Corbyn, an overt antisemite.

'There's a real similarity': Corbyn gets rousing support from Bernie Sanders
Lol you do know that being Jewish has a genetic component right? You dont have to practice Judaism to be of Jewish descent. Hell i don’t care if Bernie is a Jew or not. It’s irrelevant. What he sure has hell isn’t is a communist. If you can tell the difference between social democratic principles and communism then god help you.

I'm not saying you have to agree with it. But I don't get all worked up about nonviolent protests. I think he's wrong that it's not a racism thing, it's a gun thing. People are rarely shot by police in countries with strong gun control. So I disagree with him, but don't find it terribly offensive as long as a protest is nonviolent. Abominable to me is violence.
Disrespect of our veterans to me is unforgivable. They gave the ultimate sacrifice. Stand for them. Protest some other way.

So who are you to judge others for whom they want to vote for? Your life is fine. You make an honest living. Why vilify others who do the same thing and exercise their right for whomever they want to without being vilified for it. You’re the epitome of what is wrong in this country. I also have a minority interest in three MMA gyms and teach women self defense. You’re still a pussy.
I don’t at all judge your resume negatively. Looks solid. Perhaps you are smart enough not to be a Trump supporter, but your emotions are overwhelming your brain’s ability to reason.
There you go again being a jerk. Who would you like to be the next POTUS? Part of the reason I like Trump is that he triggers pussies like you.
God anybody but Trump. As much as I despise Pence or Ted Cruz, I would be relieved if they took over. At least they aren’t as stupid and whiny as Trump is. Overall Bernie is needed.
LMAO...so you are very uneducated. It’s your right to vote for a communist and an antisemite. And no Sanders is not a real Jew. He is an atheist. He supported Jeremy Corbyn, an overt antisemite.

'There's a real similarity': Corbyn gets rousing support from Bernie Sanders
Lol you do know that being Jewish has a genetic component right? You dont have to practice Judaism to be of Jewish descent. Hell i don’t care if Bernie is a Jew or not. It’s irrelevant. What he sure has hell isn’t is a communist. If you can tell the difference between social democratic principles and communism then god help you.
You missed the point. He supported a blatant antisemite. And his policies are very communist. Good luck to him. He has a lot of supporters. Too bad CNN is not of them. LOL. Neither is the Democrat party. I see why you like him. Overall you have been a failure at life and want to bring others down with you. No thanks.

Disrespect of our veterans to me is unforgivable. They gave the ultimate sacrifice. Stand for them. Protest some other way.
Many of them support it. It is a symbol of freedom. They fought for the right and freedom of people to protest.

He half steps around the issue, not wanting to discourage their support : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/
He has condemned Duke many times since. Look his daughter Ivanka and her three kids are Jewish. He just moved the embassy to Jerusalem and made it law to call Judaism a race and a religion. Not something a white nationalist would ever do. Criticize DJT on his budget handling and lack of healthcare reform but not this made up Leftist bs.

Supports Israel so well, he refuses to sell them the necessary equipment to handle their own security, while offering nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia.
If he supported Israeli self defense he would sell the air refuel capability to support their air craft that do not have the round trip range to deal with Iran, the biggest thre

If he supported Israeli self defense he would sell the air refuel capability (they wanted to buy) to support their air craft that do not have the round trip range to deal with Iran, the biggest threat to their existence in the world. American control is more important to him.

Many of them support it. It is a symbol of freedom. They fought for the right and freedom of people to protest.
Most do not and the ones I know personally are really bothered by it.

Oh, back to the Trump is a racist mantra. I get it now. You are a ridiculous character with unrealistic expectations.
But at least you can count on what I say. I don't speak to get the rabble to rouse for me. You are easily satisfied. If your husband or kids had his kind of way with the truth, evading responsibility as Trump would you be sitting down to a long talk and corrective action or not?

So your issue with Trump (like most anti Trumpers) is on a personal basis than professional.

If you had a worker, who did a fantastic job; the best you've seen in a long while, would you get rid of him if he was not accurate with the truth all the time? If he was smug and sometimes insulting? He's doing the best work you've ever seen, however you have personal issues with him?

Of course you wouldn't, at least if you had any experience in business. And that's why I and others here will be supporting him next election. We like the results of what he's doing, and can ignore his personal traits that might not be so appealing.
People who lie, blame others, weasel out of trouble are never the best workers are never the best workers and never have been. They often turn out to be involved in theft, unfair labor practice, falsification of records etc. I have had good workers, but found out they could not be trust before, shut down their crooked operation and watched them frog marched to the door. Have you ever been in management and responsible for hiring/firing and discipline?

If you want to vote for your representatives like your voted for your favorite American Idol contestant, then that's up to you. I prefer to vote based on results, which we have pretty good ones right now. I prefer to live by the old adage that has always been true, and that is if it's not broke--don't fix it.

Trump doesn't weasel out of anything, and his so-called lies are harmless. Show me one President who never lied. It's one thing to lie about having the best economy of all time, and to lie and destroy our healthcare system while spending a trillion dollars to do it.

I don't know what your screen name means, but if it relates to your race, and you vote Democrat, you are voting for the anti-white party. You are voting for people that are trying every trick in the book to make you a minority as soon as possible, regardless of what damage comes to your fellow Americans.

If he supported Israeli self defense he would sell the air refuel capability to support their air craft that do not have the round trip range to deal with Iran, the biggest thre

If he supported Israeli self defense he would sell the air refuel capability (they wanted to buy) to support their air craft that do not have the round trip range to deal with Iran, the biggest threat to their existence in the world. American control is more important to him.
I do Not believe Israel has had a better supporter in the WH than DJT. Thank you for moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

If you want to vote for your representatives like your voted for your favorite American Idol contestant, then that's up to you. I prefer to vote based on results, which we have pretty good ones right now. I prefer to live by the old adage that has always been true, and that is if it's not broke--don't fix it.

Trump doesn't weasel out of anything, and his so-called lies are harmless. Show me one President who never lied. It's one thing to lie about having the best economy of all time, and to lie and destroy our healthcare system while spending a trillion dollars to do it.

I don't know what your screen name means, but if it relates to your race, and you vote Democrat, you are voting for the anti-white party. You are voting for people that are trying every trick in the book to make you a minority as soon as possible, regardless of what damage comes to your fellow Americans.
Yes trump is all for them whites and he's a nationalist.... hmmmmm…..

Those rallies are the result of planners of those organizations desiring to rise back to the surface and push their plan for America. have you read about those outsiders headed to Richmand from as far away as Canada, planning to start trouble at the demonstration on the court square. Now the gun activist are upset they can't have 50,000 armed demonstrator on the square. Many of the same people, as I understand it and prone to the same destructive methods.

Forum List

Back