If you disbelieve all "conspiracy theories," you then believe . . .

Correct.

Ah, thanks for asking for clarification.

No, of course I did not believe Fauchi's lie that such a hastily produced vaccine would be affective. What I fell for was the statement that if you get vaccinated you no longer have to wear a mask in public or indoors or outdoors. It took about a day after I got the vaccine for them to renege on that.

They got me, I have to admit.
So it wasn't effective? At all?

Correct.

Ah, thanks for asking for clarification.

No, of course I did not believe Fauchi's lie that such a hastily produced vaccine would be affective. What I fell for was the statement that if you get vaccinated you no longer have to wear a mask in public or indoors or outdoors. It took about a day after I got the vaccine for them to renege on that.

They got me, I have to admit.
This doesn't make sense.

First you say you didn't believe Fauci's lie that it would be effective yet you got the vaccine because you would not have to wear a mask. If you thought the vaccine wouldn't be effective, then why would you believe it would do something that would allow you to not wear a mask? What was the purpose for wearing a mask in regards to COVID?

Again, silent controlled demolition doesn't exist.

If a charge is powerful enough to cut a massive steel support beam, its powerful enough to make a noise.
I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

EMH believes that thermite was used. He says that thermite burns and does not explode.

So it wasn't effective? At all?
Not very.

This doesn't make sense.

First you say you didn't believe Fauci's lie that it would be effective yet you got the vaccine because you would not have to wear a mask. If you thought the vaccine wouldn't be effective, then why would you believe it would do something that would allow you to not wear a mask? What was the purpose for wearing a mask in regards to COVID?
Like I said, I believed them when they said it. I fell for it.

My purpose for wearing the masks was to comply with my employer's rules and the rules of establishments I frequented. Of course I knew they did nothing to prevent the spread of COVID.

Not very.

Like I said, I believed them when they said it. I fell for it.

My purpose for wearing the masks was to comply with my employer's rules and the rules of establishments I frequented. Of course I knew they did nothing to prevent the spread of COVID.
You didn't address the point of my post.

You said the vaccine wouldn't be effective. Yet you went out and got it because the vaccine would allow you to NOT wear a mask.

I'll ask again.

If you thought the vaccine wasn't effective then what did it do to allow you to not have to wear a mask?

but the entire building, all four corners, all falling at once straight down...
That's a lie.

Which is why you post the misleading shorter/edited video.

The 6 or 7 seconds of the unedited video shows a portion of the building collapsing into itself which completely crushes your "THE ENTIRE BUILDING" fell all at once baloney.

Anyone who watches that short video and claims that is not controlled demolition is either a complete moron, a traitor, or both.
Anyone who uses the edited/shortened video of the collapse to mislead people into thinking the ENTIRE building came down at the same time is either a complete moron, a traitor, or both.

You didn't address the point of my post.

You said the vaccine wouldn't be effective. Yet you went out and got it because the vaccine would allow you to NOT wear a mask.

I'll ask again.

If you thought the vaccine wasn't effective then what did it do to allow you to not have to wear a mask?
It seems that You don't like my answer but it isn't going to change.

I believed the vaccine would allow me not to wear a mask because the rule makers announced that was the new rule.

For a few days it was, and then they changed their minds. I certainly never thought that either the mask or the vaccine were particularly effective, if that's what you are trying to imply.

Maybe you should just say straight out what it is you're trying to get me to say?

It seems that You don't like my answer but it isn't going to change.

I believed the vaccine would allow me not to wear a mask because the rule makers announced that was the new rule.

For a few days it was, and then they changed their minds. I certainly never thought that either the mask or the vaccine were particularly effective, if that's what you are trying to imply.

Maybe you should just say straight out what it is you're trying to get me to say?
I'm not trying to get you to say anything.

I was trying understand what your thinking was in regards to not having to wear a mask if you got the vaccine. Was it that the vaccine helped prevent you getting it or spreading it thus negating the need for a mask or if it was solely for saying you got the vaccine, even though you "knew" it wasn't effective, so you didn't have to wear it.

You finally answered.

I'm not trying to get you to say anything.

I was trying understand what your thinking was in regards to not having to wear a mask if you got the vaccine. Was it that the vaccine helped prevent you getting it or spreading it thus negating the need for a mask or if it was solely for saying you got the vaccine, even though you "knew" it wasn't effective, so you didn't have to wear it.

You finally answered.
So what did You think of Fauci and the CDC when they made those announcements?

So what did You think of Fauci and the CDC when they made those announcements?
About wearing a mask?

It didn't bother me one way or the other.

If you're talking about the vaccine 100% preventing me from getting COVID or spreading it, I never thought that for a minute. I got the vaccine because my doctor told me it gave me a better chance to fight it and reduce the chance of getting really sick if I did get it.

About wearing a mask?

It didn't bother me one way or the other.

If you're talking about the vaccine 100% preventing me from getting COVID or spreading it, I never thought that for a minute. I got the vaccine because my doctor told me it gave me a better chance to fight it and reduce the chance of getting really sick if I did get it.
I thought 'those guys need to get their act together.'

I'm glad your doctor didn't buy into Fauci's claims. He can be honest in years to come.

Ten years from now the COVID hysteria will be like the pet rock was in the 80's. Everybody remembered it but no one admitted they bought it.

That is a good question, actually. I would think you would know that better than I, since you tend to accept the official versions of things with little question. I'm sure you have all along accepted the official version of "Russia Collusion!"

The 'Russian Collusion' thing was resolved in the Muller report approaching half a decade ago.

So what exactly are you referring to?

Anyone who watches that short video and claims that is not controlled demolition is either a complete moron, a traitor, or both.

Noises = an excuse of total BS, there are explosions inside, but the entire building, all four corners, all falling at once straight down...

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

Dude....you're still stuck on the same conspiracy shattering hole in your claims.

You can't have silent controlled demolition. Its physically impossible. If an explosion can cut a steel beam, it can move air molecules and make a noise.

You've literally presented us with a conspiracy that requires IMAGINARY physics to be plausible.

Laughing.....I don't think 'pretty much everything' means what you think it means.

The Birther conspiracy: FAIL
That Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya: FAIL.
That Obama's grandmother claimed Obama was born in Kenya: FAIL.
That Obama's birth certificate was faked: FAIL
That Obama had lost his US citizenship in Indonesia: FAIL
That Obama was a secret Muslim: FAIL
Claims about Dominion voting flipping votes for Biden: FAIL
Claims about Smartmatic throwing the 2020 election to Biden: FAIL
Claims that North Korea snuck fake 2020 ballots into the US via submarine in the State of Maine: FAIL
Claims about Ray Epps working for the FBI: FAIL
Claims that the attack on the capitol on January was peaceful: FAIL
Claims that the FBI instigated the attack on the capitol on J6: FAIL
Claims that Antifa attacked on J6, not Trump supporters: FAIL
"Obama's Shadow Army". FAIL
That Sharpie markers invalidated Trump votes in Arizona: FAIL
Claims that Ray Epps wife worked for Dominion Voting Systems: FAIL
Claims that the Republican led Maricopa County Election board threw the election for Biden: FAIL
That the Director of the CIA had been killed in a firefight with the US Army in Germany as they seized voting servers: FAIL
Claims that Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine and Biden was warmongering: FAIL
Claims that a suitcase full of votes were Biden were smuggle into Georgia vote counting: FAIL
Claims that Mark Andrews was a 'Mule' that illegally dropped of fake ballots he'd been given Democrats: FAIL
Claims that Trump won the 2016 popular vote: FAIL
Claims that Trump won the 2020 popular vote: FAIL
Claims that Trump won the 2020 electoral vote: FAIL
Claims that Pence would stop the electoral college from finalizing its vote and Trump would be declared the 2020 winner: FAIL
Claims that Democrats were running a child trafficking operation out a pizza parlor in D.C: FAIL
Claims that Biden ordered the NY DA to indict Trump: FAIL
Claims that the NY indictment was to create a situation where Trump could be assassinated: FAIL
Claims that police and court workers were crying when Trump was arraigned: FAIL
Any of the myriad of empty predictions of Q: FAIL
Claims that Seth Rich was murdered by Hillary: FAIL
Claims that HIllary and Vince Foster were having an affair: FAIL
Claims that the Clintons had Vince Foster killed: FAIL.
Claims that Seth Rich had secret evidence against Hillary that he was killed for: FAIL
Claims that Trump would be inaugurated again on March 20, 2021: FAIL.
Claims that Trump would return to the White House in 2022 as part of The Storm: FAIL.
Claims that the Secretary of State of Georgia threw the Georgia election for Biden: FAIL
Claims that there were thousands of ballots that were counted repeatedly in Detroit: FAIL
Claims that there were no registered voters Wayne County voter books in 2020: FAIL
Claims that the mafia stuffed ballots for Biden in Philadelphia: FAIL
Claims that Nancy Pelosi's husband invited his attacker into his home: FAIL
Claims that Nancy Pelosi's husband was having a gay tryst with his attacker: FAIL
Claims that tens of thousands of dead people voted for Biden: FAIL
That most of the polling stations in Maricopa County in the 2022 midterms had 2 hour wait times: FAIL
That Kari Lake won the Arizona gubenatorial race: FAIL
The Clinton Body Count conspiracy: FAIL
That George Soros threw the 2020 election for Biden: FAIL
That Trump was going to indict Hillary Clinton and other Deep State operatives: FAIL
"Thermite": FAIL
That 911 hijackers were CIA Agents: FAIL
Bombs in the WTC: FAIL
WTC 7 was demolished with bombs: FAIL
Cruise missiles hit the Pentagon: FAIL
The Pentagon lost 2.3 Trillion Dollars before 911: FAIL
That Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs used her office to steal the 2022 Arizona Gubernatorial race: FAIL
That there is a 'deep state' contract on Trump's life: FAIL
That Arizona officials were in on a housing deed money laundering scheme with a Mexican drug cartel and the LDS Church: FAIL
That China and the Sinoloa drug cartel installed Biden in 2020: FAIL
That Bill Gates was secretly trying to implant trackable microchips into everyone through the Covid vaccines: FAIL
That the COVID vaccine is a bioweapon: FAIL
That Hershel Walker had his 2022 Senate election stolen by fraud: FAIL
That Dr. Oz had his 2022 Senate election stolen by fraud: FAIL
That the J6 capitol riot was a false flag attack by the US government: FAIL
That Obama and Hillary executed Seal Team 6: FAIL
That Scalia was murdered: FAIL

And Alex Jones, huh? How many billions is he in the hole because of his lies about Sandy Hook?

Great list.

Great list.

And its such a partial list.

And it demonstrates the grand canyon sized hole in the OP when comparing conspiracy theories vs. the 'official version'.

The nearly inexhaustible list of conspiracy failures.
The OP only counts the hits, and even then has to imagine a hypothetical 'conspiracy theorist' that made ONLY a correct claim. Such a person doesn't exist, so they had to invent one.

If you're only going ignore every flip of Tails, I can flip a coin and get Heads 50 of 50 tosses in a row, 100% of the time.

And its such a partial list.

And it demonstrates the grand canyon sized hole in the OP when comparing conspiracy theories vs. the 'official version'.

The nearly inexhaustible list of conspiracy failures.
The OP only counts the hits, and even then has to imagine a hypothetical 'conspiracy theorist' that made ONLY a correct claim. Such a person doesn't exist, so they had to invent one.

If you're only going ignore every flip of Tails, I can flip a coin and get Heads 50 of 50 tosses in a row, 100% of the time.

Funny too that when you explain away one conspiracy they are ready with another one.

Funny too that when you explain away one conspiracy they are ready with another one.

My point exactly.

The fact that they have to ignore almost every single conspiracy cited in this thread and focus on a cherry picked handful of claims from a cherry picked handful of conspiracies, while inventing 'hypothetical conspiracy theorists' that are never wrong....

....demonstrates why putting more credibility in the 'official version' makes way more sense than gobbling the volcano of unhinged batshit that is the conspiracy movement.

Forum List

Back