If you don't believe in God...

Tower of Babel described by God:
But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Tower of Babel described by the King Of Babylon:
.. Since a remote time, people had abandoned it, without order expressing their words. ...

Josephus:
The place wherein they built the tower is now called Babylon, because of the confusion of that language which they readily understood before..

Qur'an:
: Nimrod has the tower built in Babil, God destroys it, and the language of mankind, formerly Syriac, is then confused into 72 languages.

GOD SAYS ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS!!! I AGREE!!!===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
20 For from the creation of the world the invisible things of Him are clearly seen, being understood through the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.

21 For when they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God, nor were thankful, but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:20-22

You are, though, entirely wrong. "God" is demonstrably disprovable and simply false. This belief that it can't be proven as false is the result of lacking knowledge about science. You might want to read up on hypothesis testing. In the mean time, you should avoid talking about things for which you have no knowledge.

Then show us your proof. You don't have any scientific proof any more than believers have their own proof as to existence. To tell someone to stop talking about their belief system because you believe your own supersedes their speech right is arrogant and obnoxious.

To tell someone to stop talking about their belief system because you believe your own supersedes their speech right is arrogant and obnoxious.

Now you're just sounding childish. Talking about something of which you lack knowledge. It is, for all practical purposes, bearing false wittness. Surely you don't need me to explain what that means.

There is no rule about "freedom of spech" that applies here at all. The freedom of speach is a constitutional restriction on the governmemt? A private business can make you leave their premises if they don't like what you are saying.

Not to mention the fact that everyone elses right speak is no less than yours. I'm just telling you that you might want to rethink this making statements about science when you haven't even begun to give it as much study as you have the bible. It's just a matter of common sense.

Amd there is certainly nothing wrong with anyone making recommendations to someone else, telling them that they should or shouldn't do something. Personally, I've always solicited others opinions. People pay other people to tell them what to do.

Then show us your proof. You don't have any. scientific proof any more than believers have their own proof as to existence..

Sorry, but knowledge and science aren't as easy as you would like. It is certainly not as easily attained as is your belief system. Knowlege takes effort and time. Faith requires the opposite.

First, you're going to have to learn advanced mathematics and statistics. Then you have to learn physics, from mechanics to modern. You will need thermodynamics and basic chemistry as well. That would be an excellent start. In that, I've made reference to no fewer than nine text books of which the knowlege has been thoroughly examined and tested by millions of professionals over thousands of years.

As good as it may sound, that science can't prove non-existance, the foundation of the sciences, especially modern complex sciences, relies on the fact that we can prove things are not possible and don't exist. But to truely appreciate the power of the technique requires a bit of basic knowledge.

That you should find this all somehow arrogant and obnoxious just stands as evidence of immaturity. To be arrogant requires that I should be exaggerating my level of knowledge. That would be you, speaking of science of which you know you have little knowledge. As for me, having been thoroughly examined, year in and year out over the course of some twenty plus years, by some of the smartest people that you or I shpuld be so lucky to know, means I cannot even begin to exaggerate my level of knowlwdge

If you're so highly intelligent why is it that you can't even spell truly correct? Or knowledge for that matter? Existence.. ;-)

Last edited:
Then show us your proof. You don't have any scientific proof any more than believers have their own proof as to existence. To tell someone to stop talking about their belief system because you believe your own supersedes their speech right is arrogant and obnoxious.

Now you're just sounding childish. Talking about something of which you lack knowledge. It is, for all practical purposes, bearing false wittness. Surely you don't need me to explain what that means.

There is no rule about "freedom of spech" that applies here at all. The freedom of speach is a constitutional restriction on the governmemt? A private business can make you leave their premises if they don't like what you are saying.

Not to mention the fact that everyone elses right speak is no less than yours. I'm just telling you that you might want to rethink this making statements about science when you haven't even begun to give it as much study as you have the bible. It's just a matter of common sense.

Amd there is certainly nothing wrong with anyone making recommendations to someone else, telling them that they should or shouldn't do something. Personally, I've always solicited others opinions. People pay other people to tell them what to do.

Then show us your proof. You don't have any. scientific proof any more than believers have their own proof as to existence..

Sorry, but knowledge and science aren't as easy as you would like. It is certainly not as easily attained as is your belief system. Knowlege takes effort and time. Faith requires the opposite.

First, you're going to have to learn advanced mathematics and statistics. Then you have to learn physics, from mechanics to modern. You will need thermodynamics and basic chemistry as well. That would be an excellent start. In that, I've made reference to no fewer than nine text books of which the knowlege has been thoroughly examined and tested by millions of professionals over thousands of years.

As good as it may sound, that science can't prove non-existance, the foundation of the sciences, especially modern complex sciences, relies on the fact that we can prove things are not possible and don't exist. But to truely appreciate the power of the technique requires a bit of basic knowledge.

That you should find this all somehow arrogant and obnoxious just stands as evidence of immaturity. To be arrogant requires that I should be exaggerating my level of knowledge. That would be you, speaking of science of which you know you have little knowledge. As for me, having been thoroughly examined, year in and year out over the course of some twenty plus years, by some of the smartest people that you or I shpuld be so lucky to know, means I cannot even begin to exaggerate my level of knowlwdge

If you're so highly intelligent why is it that you can't even spell truly correct? Or knowledge for that matter? Existence.. ;-)

Because my focus was on science and engineering, not english lit.

But if it works for ya, by golly gee, ya sure proved you know your science...

Last edited:

Nor have you proved your own prowess in regard to science. Now either ante up or STFU with your incessant whining.

Nor have you proved your own prowess in regard to science. Now either ante up or STFU with your incessant whining.

Nor do i need to. Neither my command of spelling nor science are the issue.

The issue at hand is simply that yout claim that science cannot prove that god doesn't exist is patently false. And the truth of that has nothing to do with me. What it has to do with is the scientific method and hypothesis testing.

I do see that when it gets right down to it, your central methoid of bolstering your ego is in attempting to diminish others.

And that obviously extends to an attempt to diminish science in order to elevate the importance of blind faith.

Myself, I'm not particularly knowledgable when it comes to sports, geography, general history, or literature. And I make no claim to spelling well, or being able to, dance or act. I did enjoy watching the national spelling bee, though. And it doesn't bother me in the least that a group of 14 year old can spell way better than I.

The point is that you shouldn't be so quick to think you know a lick about science and what it can and cannot prove. And the truth of it is that not only can science prove the non-existance of god, but for all practical purposes it has.

The difference between faith and science is obvious and undeniable. Science is rooted in an examination of reality while religion is based upon a foundation of denying it. The reason religion requires faith is because without it the beliefs fall apart in the face of reality.

And you'd have to be emotionally stunted to think any of that sounds like whining.

Last edited:

You will stoopbto every manner of emotional ploy to make yourself feel like you are right. By every objective manner, you're the one whining.

Nor do i need to. Neither my command of spelling nor science are the issue.

The issue at hand is simply that yout claim that science cannot prove that god doesn't exist is patently false. And the truth of that has nothing to do with me. What it has to do with is the scientific method and hypothesis testing.

I do see that when it gers right down to it, your central methoid of bolstering your ego is in attempting to diminish others.

And that obviously extends to an attempt to diminish science in order to elevate the importance of blind faith.

Myself, I'm not particularly knowledgable when it comes to sports, geography, general history, or literature. And I make no claim to spelling well, or being able to singh, dance or act.

The point is that you shouldn't be so quick to think you know a lick about science and what it can and cannot prove.

I'm not the one who pretended to be a Nuclear Scientist demanding others stow their freedom of speech as well as religion at the door so excuse me if I don't cower to your psychobabble BULLSHIT. This is your chance Francis Crick - you have the floor..

You are, though, entirely wrong. "God" is demonstrably disprovable and simply false. This belief that it can't be proven as false is the result of lacking knowledge about science. You might want to read up on hypothesis testing. In the mean time, you should avoid talking about things for which you have no knowledge.

To tell someone to stop talking about their belief system because you believe your own supersedes their speech right is arrogant and obnoxious.

You'd make a great used car salesman but so far you've done nothing to prove to me that God does not exist. You've basically called me ignorant because I lack all of this "wisdom" you speak of. However, you've still not proved to me that God does not exist. You can't do it or you would have already done it instead of spouting off a lot of jibberish about what you need to know to prove God does not exist. I have my faith to prove to me that He does in fact exist. That's all I really need to get by in life. As for you not believing in God. That's fine with me. It's entirely your choice and I wish you no ill will. Believing in God does not make you an "ignorant" person. Maybe in your eyes but I could care less how you view me.

Yeah, it's a power issue.

Sorry, the truth exists whether or not you believe it. And we are perfectly correct in saying that the truth is, God exists and will pass judgement on us all.
Then you need to provide evidence of this truth which no one in the history of mankind has. Until then shut up about it being the truth.

I can say the same in regard to there being no God. You need to provide proof that God does not exist or otherwise shut up about your own conjecture being "truth." See how that works?
Are you new to this? You are asking me to prove a negative. I would like you to prove to me the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist. It cannot be done. You are the one to claim something is real therefore it is you who needs to provide evidence. Also where did I say I knew the "truth"?

Last edited:
My goodness. Those that do not believe in God have been speaking out very boldly and getting their message out concerning their non-belief. It's ok to not believe in God if that is your desire but I have a news flash for you. You cannot prove that God does not exist any more than I can prove that He does exist. My belief in God is based on my faith that He does in fact exist. Your non-belief is based on something else - whatever that might be but the bottom line is you cannot prove that God does not exist any more than I can prove that He does.

No one's maintaining otherwise.

But what theists fail to understand is that for those free from faith, their position is not a 'belief,' nor is it a 'faith'; they simply acknowledge the fact that there is no 'god' as perceived by theists, where belief and faith are the purview of theists alone.

Once more--

Could someone address this please?

Address what? The lack of millions of fossils in because fossils are very difficult to create. Just the right conditions have to exist at just the right time. But we have enough to follow the progression of our particular branch of the primate tree to go from proto-chimp to us. It's right there in any number of anthropology and biology texts.

LMAO In other words you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise. Thank you.
Humans did not evolve from Chimps. I thought this was common knowledge. The American school system must be falling apart or are you too busy listening to creationists videos instead of actual scientists? You better take a second look at that fossil record. That first creature is not a chimp but a Proconsul africanus which there are not a million fossils of either.

Address what? The lack of millions of fossils in because fossils are very difficult to create. Just the right conditions have to exist at just the right time. But we have enough to follow the progression of our particular branch of the primate tree to go from proto-chimp to us. It's right there in any number of anthropology and biology texts.

LMAO In other words you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise. Thank you.
Humans did not evolve from Chimps. I thought this was common knowledge. The American school system must be falling apart or are you too busy listening to creationists videos instead of actual scientists? You better take a second look at that fossil record. That first creature is not a chimp but a Proconsul africanus which there are not a million fossils of either.

Thus far, all I've seen out of you is Cookie Monster insults laced with musings of what sounds like the mentally insane. In one sentence you contradict your entire argument. It's almost laughable.. in fact, as I sat over here enjoying my coffee I actually spit it across the room once I came upon this post. I appreciate the start of my morning being greeted with foolish satire but give me a break. LOL

Let's take a look at that bolded sentence.. "Which there are not fossils of either." This is why it's called, "A THEORY." :cuckoo:

I myself can't convince my intelligent evolved mature thinking educated brain of this ancient lie any longer.

that's not the point, there being a God, it is the goal to have your Spirit set free to experience the Everlasting however long that might last as a self rewarding possibility granted to those who are living ... there was no Deity to greet you at birth but it was not your parents that gave you life or this planet, it was the Everlasting and logic alone concludes a directive whether one or many and matters only in survival and nothing else.

I think I see what you are saying, but let me boil it down and tell me if I'm right.

God is irrelevant.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” — Anonymous

... a Spirit may accomplish Admission to the Everlasting by reaching the apex of knowledge as a triumph over fallacies and with an expression of its faith offered for acceptance may enter the Everlasting .... being rejected is the relevancy of "God".

I think I see what you are saying, but let me boil it down and tell me if I'm right.

God is irrelevant.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” — Anonymous

... a Spirit may accomplish Admission to the Everlasting by reaching the apex of knowledge as a triumph over fallacies and with an expression of its faith offered for acceptance may enter the Everlasting .... being rejected is the relevancy of "God".

GOD MAKES THE RULES AND HIS thinking is way higher than yours. A wise person would seek to know what GOD has to say and obey his word!!! and you??

GOD MAKES THE RULES AND HIS thinking is way higher than yours. A wise person would seek to know what GOD has to say and obey his word!!! and you??
Why would a wise person care what an imaginary person thinks?

ALMIGHTY GOD Says==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
and you??

ALMIGHTY GOD Says==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
and you??

You heard him say this yourself?

Forum List

Back