If you don't believe in God...

Why would a wise person care what an imaginary person thinks?

ALMIGHTY GOD Says==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
and you??

You heard him say this yourself?

YES!!!LOUD AND CLEAR!!! GOD'S WORD IS ETERNAL LIVING TRUTH!!! CHECK IT OUT WHY BE A FOOL?? and you?

ALMIGHTY GOD Says==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
and you??

You heard him say this yourself?

YES!!!LOUD AND CLEAR!!! GOD'S WORD IS ETERNAL LIVING TRUTH!!! CHECK IT OUT WHY BE A FOOL?? and you?

The fool is the one hearing voices in his head that aren't there.

GOD MAKES THE RULES AND HIS thinking is way higher than yours. A wise person would seek to know what GOD has to say and obey his word!!! and you??
Why would a wise person care what an imaginary person thinks?

and you??

Sure, some people - especially teenagers - may deny God because they are morally corrupt, but some others deny God because they find the evidence to be lacking.

Now you're just sounding childish. Talking about something of which you lack knowledge. It is, for all practical purposes, bearing false wittness. Surely you don't need me to explain what that means.

There is no rule about "freedom of spech" that applies here at all. The freedom of speach is a constitutional restriction on the governmemt? A private business can make you leave their premises if they don't like what you are saying.

Not to mention the fact that everyone elses right speak is no less than yours. I'm just telling you that you might want to rethink this making statements about science when you haven't even begun to give it as much study as you have the bible. It's just a matter of common sense.

Amd there is certainly nothing wrong with anyone making recommendations to someone else, telling them that they should or shouldn't do something. Personally, I've always solicited others opinions. People pay other people to tell them what to do.

Sorry, but knowledge and science aren't as easy as you would like. It is certainly not as easily attained as is your belief system. Knowlege takes effort and time. Faith requires the opposite.

First, you're going to have to learn advanced mathematics and statistics. Then you have to learn physics, from mechanics to modern. You will need thermodynamics and basic chemistry as well. That would be an excellent start. In that, I've made reference to no fewer than nine text books of which the knowlege has been thoroughly examined and tested by millions of professionals over thousands of years.

As good as it may sound, that science can't prove non-existance, the foundation of the sciences, especially modern complex sciences, relies on the fact that we can prove things are not possible and don't exist. But to truely appreciate the power of the technique requires a bit of basic knowledge.

That you should find this all somehow arrogant and obnoxious just stands as evidence of immaturity. To be arrogant requires that I should be exaggerating my level of knowledge. That would be you, speaking of science of which you know you have little knowledge. As for me, having been thoroughly examined, year in and year out over the course of some twenty plus years, by some of the smartest people that you or I shpuld be so lucky to know, means I cannot even begin to exaggerate my level of knowlwdge

You'd make a great used car salesman but so far you've done nothing to prove to me that God does not exist. You've basically called me ignorant because I lack all of this "wisdom" you speak of. However, you've still not proved to me that God does not exist. You can't do it or you would have already done it instead of spouting off a lot of jibberish about what you need to know to prove God does not exist. I have my faith to prove to me that He does in fact exist. That's all I really need to get by in life. As for you not believing in God. That's fine with me. It's entirely your choice and I wish you no ill will. Believing in God does not make you an "ignorant" person. Maybe in your eyes but I could care less how you view me.
You'd have to prove that god existed before someone needs to disprove it.

GOD SAYS YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND LIFE AS PROOF GOD IS REAL!! What kind of person needs more proof than that??????????=God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.
Romans 1:18-22

You'd make a great used car salesman but so far you've done nothing to prove to me that God does not exist. You've basically called me ignorant because I lack all of this "wisdom" you speak of. However, you've still not proved to me that God does not exist. You can't do it or you would have already done it instead of spouting off a lot of jibberish about what you need to know to prove God does not exist. I have my faith to prove to me that He does in fact exist. That's all I really need to get by in life. As for you not believing in God. That's fine with me. It's entirely your choice and I wish you no ill will. Believing in God does not make you an "ignorant" person. Maybe in your eyes but I could care less how you view me.

GOD SAYS YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND LIFE AS PROOF GOD IS REAL!! What kind of person needs more proof than that??????????=God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, evil men who push away the truth from them. 19 For the truth about God is known to them instinctively; God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20 Since earliest times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made, and have known of his existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day.

21 Yes, they knew about him all right, but they wouldn’t admit it or worship him or even thank him for all his daily care. And after a while they began to think up silly ideas of what God was like and what he wanted them to do. The result was that their foolish minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming themselves to be wise without God, they became utter fools instead.
circumstantial. It proves the big bang theory just as well.

circumstantial. It proves the big bang theory just as well.

LOL!!! YOU NEED TO KEEP UP TODATE, THE IGNORANT "BIG BANG THEORY" WAS DEBUNKED BY "science" THIS LAST YEAR!!! Now they have another crazy theory===FOOLS=ANY CRAZY IDEA EXCEPT TRUTH = GOD!!!

Colossians 2:8 said it best about the "big bang theory" and teachings of men: "Don't let anyone lead you astray with empty philosophy and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the evil powers of this world, and not from Christ."

LMAO In other words you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise. Thank you.
Humans did not evolve from Chimps. I thought this was common knowledge. The American school system must be falling apart or are you too busy listening to creationists videos instead of actual scientists? You better take a second look at that fossil record. That first creature is not a chimp but a Proconsul africanus which there are not a million fossils of either.

Thus far, all I've seen out of you is Cookie Monster insults laced with musings of what sounds like the mentally insane. In one sentence you contradict your entire argument. It's almost laughable.. in fact, as I sat over here enjoying my coffee I actually spit it across the room once I came upon this post. I appreciate the start of my morning being greeted with foolish satire but give me a break. LOL

Let's take a look at that bolded sentence.. "Which there are not fossils of either." This is why it's called, "A THEORY." :cuckoo:

:tinfoil:

Colossians 2:8 said it best about the "big bang theory" and teachings of men: "Don't let anyone lead you astray with empty philosophy and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the evil powers of this world, and not from Christ."

Thor said "I'm going to go fuck up some frost giants." And he did. And It was good in Odin's eye, of which he only had one because he traded the other for knowledge.

Thor said "I'm going to go fuck up some frost giants." And he did. And It was good in Odin's eye, of which he only had one because he traded the other for knowledge.

Oh lookie.. it's an make believe Dragon slayer ..

Humans did not evolve from Chimps. I thought this was common knowledge. The American school system must be falling apart or are you too busy listening to creationists videos instead of actual scientists? You better take a second look at that fossil record. That first creature is not a chimp but a Proconsul africanus which there are not a million fossils of either.

Thus far, all I've seen out of you is Cookie Monster insults laced with musings of what sounds like the mentally insane. In one sentence you contradict your entire argument. It's almost laughable.. in fact, as I sat over here enjoying my coffee I actually spit it across the room once I came upon this post. I appreciate the start of my morning being greeted with foolish satire but give me a break. LOL

Let's take a look at that bolded sentence.. "Which there are not fossils of either." This is why it's called, "A THEORY." :cuckoo:

You're more than welcome to try to form a syllable if that's possible. If needed, the Bert and Ernie bibs are to your left. Just tryin to help. :eusa_angel:

Then you need to provide evidence of this truth which no one in the history of mankind has. Until then shut up about it being the truth.

I can say the same in regard to there being no God. You need to provide proof that God does not exist or otherwise shut up about your own conjecture being "truth." See how that works?
Are you new to this? You are asking me to prove a negative. I would like you to prove to me the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist. It cannot be done. You are the one to claim something is real therefore it is you who needs to provide evidence. Also where did I say I knew the "truth"?

I am not new to this and you have just tossed out a well used fallacy. If you cannot prove a negative, that does not prove it to be true. It only proves that you can't prove it. In fact, I believe Lady was responding to someone who was indeed claiming a negative and she was asking for support of it. If one cannot prove a negative, then one should not make a negative claim. An inability to prove something does not remove the requirement to prove it.

You're more than welcome to try to form a syllable if that's possible. If needed, the Bert and Ernie bibs are to your left. Just tryin to help. :eusa_angel:

There are literally libraries and museums and labs full of evidence for evolution. That you remain intentionally ignorant of the subject to the point that you think chimps are the precursor to humans and know nothing of the subject out of willful blindness speaks volumes.

There are literally libraries and museums and labs full of evidence for evolution. That you remain intentionally ignorant of the subject to the point that you think chimps are the precursor to humans and know nothing of the subject out of willful blindness speaks volumes.

So called "science" is proved wrong almost every day!!!wise up!!

So called "science" is proved wrong almost every day!!!wise up!!

No, it isn't.

I didn't ask you for a library. This is a forum meant for debate with the exchange of ideas, information, facts, hypothesis, theory. Can you imagine being on a debate team and your answer is, "There are libraries filled with evidence." :lol::lol:

First if you are going to quote me, put in the actual quote, not just part of it. You really seemed to be confuserd. You show a picture asking why there are not millions of fossils of creatures that are from the evolutionary process of man. Steven-R then presented you with the reason as to why there are not millions of fossils of anything. Instead of acknowleging his point you blurt out "you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise" is ridiculous. It was also pointed out to you that the first animal is not a chimp but an early anscestor. There are fossils of all the animals in the picture except man because Homo Sapiens have not been on earth long enough to have their bones fossilize. Can you comprehend this? Also a scientific "theory has a different meaning than the other theory.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.

I hope you don't feel the same about the theory of gravity. That it is only a theory.

First if you are going to quote me, put in the actual quote, not just part of it. You really seemed to be confuserd. You show a picture asking why there are not millions of fossils of creatures that are from the evolutionary process of man. Steven-R then presented you with the reason as to why there are not millions of fossils of anything. Instead of acknowleging his point you blurt out "you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise" is ridiculous. It was also pointed out to you that the first animal is not a chimp but an early anscestor. There are fossils of all the animals in the picture except man because Homo Sapiens have not been on earth long enough to have their bones fossilize. Can you comprehend this? Also a scientific "theory has a different meaning than the other theory.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation. :

I hope you don't feel the same about the theory of gravity. That it is only a theory.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program
I'll quote as little or much of a sentence that I want.
Steven R presented me with nothing.. There is NO logical reason why something, anything within the evolutionary process wouldn't produce fossils that remain today.. NONE HAVE BEEN FOUND- ZERO. Now the first man is called, "Early Ancestor." :lol: Let's rename Zebras, "Striped horsies." Your lie of there not being enough time for homo sapiens to generate fossils is just that.. See the Smithsonian link I included- they push evolution but admit they have no early fossil record to prove it but they do have fossils of early man. What a joke. THERE IS NO PROOF of evolution.. You morons sound like the warming nutters changing scientific information to try to prove your argument.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back