If you don't believe in God...

So let's summarize..Tuatara used the excuse that "Early Ancestor" didn't have enough time to be on this earth to create fossils and we debunked that for the lie that it is. We have NO FOSSIL evidence of the evolutionary process. We have fossils of man and of a chimp- nothing else. We do have fossilized evidence that Dinosaurs and men were actually on this earth together at one time.

Fossil Footprints | Genesis Park

You're more than welcome to try to form a syllable if that's possible. If needed, the Bert and Ernie bibs are to your left. Just tryin to help. :eusa_angel:

There are literally libraries and museums and labs full of evidence for evolution. That you remain intentionally ignorant of the subject to the point that you think chimps are the precursor to humans and know nothing of the subject out of willful blindness speaks volumes.

I didn't ask you for a library. This is a forum meant for debate with the exchange of ideas, information, facts, hypothesis, theory. Can you imagine being on a debate team and your answer is, "There are libraries filled with evidence." :lol::lol:

Facts have been presented in dozens of threads. It isn't like cutting and pasting them here is going to change your mind anyways. You don't want evolution to be real for religious reasons, so evolution isn't real so far as you're concerned an no amount of evidence will change your mind.

There are literally libraries and museums and labs full of evidence for evolution. That you remain intentionally ignorant of the subject to the point that you think chimps are the precursor to humans and know nothing of the subject out of willful blindness speaks volumes.

I didn't ask you for a library. This is a forum meant for debate with the exchange of ideas, information, facts, hypothesis, theory. Can you imagine being on a debate team and your answer is, "There are libraries filled with evidence." :lol::lol:

Facts have been presented in dozens of threads. It isn't like cutting and pasting them here is going to change your mind anyways. You don't want evolution to be real for religious reasons, so evolution isn't real so far as you're concerned an no amount of evidence will change your mind.

I've not seen any facts to change my mind. Not from you or any Anti-Creationist poster here. All of you say the same.. "It's out there- go find it- go look yourself- it's all here." Sorry but you don't win over minds and hearts by telling people, "I'm right but go prove it yourself." :lol:

Let's take a look at that bolded sentence.. "Which there are not fossils of either." This is why it's called, "A THEORY." :cuckoo:
First if you are going to quote me, put in the actual quote, not just part of it. You really seemed to be confuserd. You show a picture asking why there are not millions of fossils of creatures that are from the evolutionary process of man. Steven-R then presented you with the reason as to why there are not millions of fossils of anything. Instead of acknowleging his point you blurt out "you have nothing as your so called proof as to why only the Chimp and man exist and no record of any fossil exists to prove otherwise" is ridiculous. It was also pointed out to you that the first animal is not a chimp but an early anscestor. There are fossils of all the animals in the picture except man because Homo Sapiens have not been on earth long enough to have their bones fossilize. Can you comprehend this? Also a scientific "theory has a different meaning than the other theory.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method, and repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation. :

I hope you don't feel the same about the theory of gravity. That it is only a theory.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program
I'll quote as little or much of a sentence that I want.
A quote is word for word of what the person said. If you exclude a selected word from within that quote you are being dishonest.

Steven R presented me with nothing.
Yes he did but you lack the comprehension skills.

There is NO logical reason why something, anything within the evolutionary process wouldn't produce fossils that remain today.
Every living creature and every creature that has been on earth are all part of the evolutionary process.

NONE HAVE BEEN FOUND- ZERO.
Are you suggesting no fossils have ever been found?
Now the first man is called, "Early Ancestor." :lol:
Every creature that has ever been, has or will be an early anscetor. Except in the case of total extinction of that said crature.
Your lie of there not being enough time for homo sapiens to generate fossils is just that.
In natural conditions it takes millions of years for most material to fossilize.
See the Smithsonian link I included- they push evolution but admit they have no early fossil record to prove it but they do have fossils of early man.
No it doesn't. Please quote the passage that says this.
What a joke. THERE IS NO PROOF of evolution.. You morons sound like the warming nutters changing scientific information to try to prove your argument
Never read a science book in your life. What next, creationists links.

In fact, we do have proof that evolution is a lie with fossils of dinosaurs and man coexisting at the same time:
DINOSAUR AND HUMAN FOOTPRINTS
Men and Dinosaurs Coexisted
Taylor Trail: Evidence that Dinosaurs and Humans coexisted

We have fossilized evidence and what do Atheists do? They meltdown and tell you you're not seeing what you're seeing. It blows their entire THEORY out of the water.
Oh look, creationist links. You're done. Come back when you can grasp a level of education beyond grade 5.

So let's summarize..Tuatara used the excuse that "Early Ancestor" didn't have enough time to be on this earth to create fossils and we debunked that for the lie that it is. We have NO FOSSIL evidence of the evolutionary process. We have fossils of man and of a chimp- nothing else. We do have fossilized evidence that Dinosaurs and men were actually on this earth together at one time.

Fossil Footprints | Genesis Park
So this shows the complete dishonesty all creationists present. I said homo sapiens, not early ancestors, didn't have enough time to be on this earth to create fossils. Either you are deliberately being dishonest or completely stupid. Either way you are done.

In fact, we do have proof that evolution is a lie with fossils of dinosaurs and man coexisting at the same time:
DINOSAUR AND HUMAN FOOTPRINTS
Men and Dinosaurs Coexisted
Taylor Trail: Evidence that Dinosaurs and Humans coexisted

We have fossilized evidence and what do Atheists do? They meltdown and tell you you're not seeing what you're seeing. It blows their entire THEORY out of the water.

Some of the tracks were fake, carved by locals to sell during the Great Depression.[3] These footprints do not represent the way human footprints would look in mud; they also do not accurately reflect the changes in the way giant humans would walk as a result of their size.[6] Other footprints were genuine tracks, but showed features inconsistent with human footprints.[who?] Supporters of the human footprint theory claimed that the tracks showed authentic mud “push-ups” and that the time period for the human and dinosaur trackways had to be the same as the trails intersected. In 1986, Glen Kuban conducted research on the trackways. He found that most tracks formed a wide “V” at the end and showed grooves in places that were not consistent with those in a human footprint. Kuban determined that the tracks were made by bipedal dinosaurs with three toes. These particular tracks showed the dinosaur walking on the soles of its feet rather than on its toes, as is usually found in tracks.[7] Evidence based in human anatomy also refutes the claim that the footprints are of human origin. The foot length measurements were used to calculate approximate heights of the humans; the pace and stride lengths do not match these calculated heights, making it highly unlikely that the tracks are human in origin. The measurements do fit the known values for bipedal dinosaurs.[6]
Paluxy River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some videos for Ladygunslinger and any other creationists to watch. By all means refute anything in the video. I dare you.

There are 17 altogether. Please watch all.

Last edited by a moderator:
17? Almost 3 hours of video?

I don't understand why people post videos that long on message boards, unless the person they want to view it has said they are willing to spend that kind of time.

If you don't believe in God, what do you believe in?

I believe in the values in the Bill of Rights. I believe that we are all equal and have the right to pursue life, liberty and happiness. I believe in the Golden Rule too. I believe that We the People are the masters of our own destiny and whatever happens will be as a result of our own actions/inactions.

Finally I believe that we are not islands unto ourselves. We are part of a whole. We are a society that is in a constant state of flux and that is a good thing even when bad things happen because we can and must learn from them. United we can do anything and all it takes is our willingness to believe that each one of us wants what is best for We the People as a whole.

I don't understand why people post videos that long on message boards, unless the person they want to view it has said they are willing to spend that kind of time.
With creationists you end up rehashing and debunking the same points over and over again. The person who did these videos did them very well. If someone isn't willing to educate themselves then I have no interest in trying to debate with them.

With creationists you end up rehashing and debunking the same points over and over again. The person who did these videos did them very well. If someone isn't willing to educate themselves then I have no interest in trying to debate with them.

It's a political message board. Very few people are likely to spend 3 hours watching videos from an anonymous poster, particularly if the videos are arguing against their own beliefs. ;)

Forum List

Back