If you dont score at least 80% on this, quit now

95%

I got a question for conservatives

Tax cuts always pay for themselves....T or F?

95%

The only people I see here thinking in absolutes when it comes to something like taxes are uneducated liberals. I see it all the time.

90% but I still think finding more resources if you are short on resources is correct. If I run out of cotton making my socks, id find another cotton distributor before I reevaluate allocation of my resources.

95%

The only people I see here thinking in absolutes when it comes to something like taxes are uneducated liberals. I see it all the time.
95%

What about educated liberals?

95%

95%

What about them? Most of them are dirtbags

90% but I still think finding more resources if you are short on resources is correct. If I run out of cotton making my socks, id find another cotton distributor before I reevaluate allocation of my resources.

The limited nature of resources one of the fundamental principles behind economics. Your solution to seek out additional resources ignores the principle of the question.

If you don't have cotton, then you don't have cotton. Maybe you have money, which is another resource, and you can buy cotton. But the fact of the matter is that whichever way you slice it you have limited resources. If you don't have cotton, but you have money, you can make a decision about how to use your resources. You can buy cotton, or you can choose an alternate that you already possess. But even if you buy cotton, you have not gained more total resources. You have simply changed out the type of resource you now have.

Economics is about decisions.

T or F

All wealthy are job creators

Well, a guy could be a stock trader who shorted the market before the August rout. Maybe he has some inside information that allows him to time the rallies and valleys. He's just making money from money, not creating any jobs. On the other hand, that guy has a maid and a barber and a gardener and so on. He eats at restaurants and buys a really expensive sex robot. So he's creating jobs.

95%

Only idiots look at things from a black and white, T or F perspective.

Are you talking about the validity of the Laffer Curve? Because among most economists, there really isn't much debate about it's behavior, just about where the optimal taxation rate is.

The limited nature of resources one of the fundamental principles behind economics. Your solution to seek out additional resources ignores the principle of the question.

If you don't have cotton, then you don't have cotton. Maybe you have money, which is another resource, and you can buy cotton. But the fact of the matter is that whichever way you slice it you have limited resources. If you don't have cotton, but you have money, you can make a decision about how to use your resources. You can buy cotton, or you can choose an alternate that you already possess. But even if you buy cotton, you have not gained more total resources. You have simply changed out the type of resource you now have.

Economics is about decisions.

I get it. My decision is to buy more cotton as long as it is economical to do so.

95%

Only idiots look at things from a black and white, T or F perspective.

Are you talking about the validity of the Laffer Curve? Because among most economists, there really isn't much debate about it's behavior, just about where the optimal taxation rate is.

Optimal rate of taxation for any given economic activity is -0-, where the goal is to maximize economic product. As taxation increases, economic product decreases.

Of course where the goal is to maximize tax revenue to the government, while maximizing economic production, the most destructive taxation is that based upon income.

But there is no means to explain why to the Ideological Left... they're simply incapable of objective reason, thus... it's beyond their intellectual means.

95%

95%

What about them? Most of them are dirtbags
Don't like people that are smarter than you?

T or F

All wealthy are job creators

Well, a guy could be a stock trader who shorted the market before the August rout. Maybe he has some inside information that allows him to time the rallies and valleys. He's just making money from money, not creating any jobs. On the other hand, that guy has a maid and a barber and a gardener and so on. He eats at restaurants and buys a really expensive sex robot. So he's creating jobs.
So then anyone who spends money is a job creator

Everybody who has a lot of money hires a gardener or a maid or someone to work the horse stables, which are regular jobs. He hires a semi-regular contractor to take care of remodels, upgrades and additions. He has a lawyer on retainer. He has a tax guy. And yes, he spends money around town and by doing so keeps businesses in business.

Everybody who has a lot of money hires a gardener or a maid or someone to work the horse stables, which are regular jobs. He hires a semi-regular contractor to take care of remodels, upgrades and additions. He has a lawyer on retainer. He has a tax guy. And yes, he spends money around town and by doing so keeps businesses in business.

So if you came into my town, closed and liquidated the only factory in town and laid of 1200 people, you are still a job creator because you have a butler?

Forum List

Back