If you dont score at least 80% on this, quit now

The person who set up the grading system for the test got two answers wrong, for a score of 90%.

He also supplied insufficient information in three other questions to make accurate choice of the answer possible, necessitating blind guessing.

And in two other questions, none of the answers supplied were correct.

Last edited:
OK its nut cutting time. We have lots of debates on economics, with the libs (usually but not always) displaying their gross ignorance of the topic. So here it is. Take this quiz. Have it graded. If you score anything below 80% (70%0 is the average) then you have no business engagng in any thread that deals with economics.
Anyone griping about "biased questions" or "conservative bias" will be assumed to have failed the test.
Go. Make all marks heavy and black.
Quiz Your Economic Literacy and See How You Rank Against Your Peers
3 wrong = 85%
And I suck at econ101

T or F

All wealthy are job creators
True. All the time.

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

Anyone here ever get a job from a Poor Person? I did. Just the other day a Bum paid me 50$ to mow the lawn and water the plants in front of his cardboard box house on the street. Easy money.

Anyone here ever get a job from a Poor Person? I did. Just the other day a Bum paid me 50$ to mow the lawn and water the plants in front of his cardboard box house on the street. Easy money.

Nobody is "given" a job

They perform a task from which their employer makes a profit. Employers make a profit off of every employee

It is, in effect, the employee "giving" the employer a profit

Last edited:

Nobody is "given" a job

They perform a task from which their employer makes a profit. Employers make a profit off of every employee
If they're any good. The employers I mean.
Do you find that troubling somehow?

I get it. My decision is to buy more cotton as long as it is economical to do so.

And if you do so, you still have no more resources than you started with. Perhaps now you get it?

Yes, I get it. When I sell the socks, I get more money, though. If I don't get more cotton, I don't get more money. Unless the "resources" in the question are rare or cost prohibitive to obtain, step one is get more cotton.

I understand what you are saying and I see the logic. I just think "examining how best to allocate resources" would have been done much earlier in the business planning and startup. At this point of the business, I've already got numbers figured out ... at least *I* would. *I* would already know the max amount of resource $ I am willing to trade for resource X, which would then replenish resource $. I see where I was wrong and why. I assumed a busines person would know already, but tons of people don't know things they should, so it needed to be step 1.

I get it. My decision is to buy more cotton as long as it is economical to do so.

And if you do so, you still have no more resources than you started with. Perhaps now you get it?

Yes, I get it. When I sell the socks, I get more money, though. If I don't get more cotton, I don't get more money. Unless the "resources" in the question are rare or cost prohibitive to obtain, step one is get more cotton.

I understand what you are saying and I see the logic. I just think "examining how best to allocate resources" would have been done much earlier in the business planning and startup. At this point of the business, I've already got numbers figured out ... at least *I* would. *I* would already know the max amount of resource $ I am willing to trade for resource X, which would then replenish resource $. I see where I was wrong and why. I assumed a busines person would know already, but tons of people don't know things they should, so it needed to be step 1.

*facepalm*

You're going well outside the scenario the question posed in your attempt to justify a wrong answer.

Nobody is "given" a job

And, in return, the employee also benefits

Nobody is "given" a job

and there lies the rub

How much of the profits go to benefit the labor that produced it?

Not as much as it used to

Nobody is "given" a job

and there lies the rub

How much of the profits go to benefit the labor that produced it?

Not as much as it used to
That's between the employee and employer.
If one isn't happy with the relationship they part ways.
That's the beauty of at will :)

*facepalm*

You're going well outside the scenario the question posed in your attempt to justify a wrong answer.

Yeah. My husband says I can never be wrong, too. Its how I ended up arguing with people on a message board.

Forum List

Back