If you had to choose the next dictator, who would it be?

The Next Leader

• Total voters
Me. I'm way cooler than you.

Chomskey....what an ass...

Gingrich couldn't manage his own family, and he's unethical, he would be an absolute disaster as a dictator. Well, if you were hoping for a benevolent tyrant at least. If you just wanted your garden variety Stalinist he would be OK, but Chomskey....he'd give good old Uncle Joe a run for his money.

With his 4th, and 5th wives.

While diddling the 6th in waiting and still being eternally pissed that the Big Dog sent him to the back of the plane once..... a long time ago...
Newt is a family values kind of guy, even in lower gravity.

Really? Lying, cheating on your spouse and buying a whole lot of crap from Tiffany's are standard American values?

I guess that I jumped the wrong ship. I thought that defending your country and making a career out of it (served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy) were the true American values.

Guess I was wrong.

While diddling the 6th in waiting and still being eternally pissed that the Big Dog sent him to the back of the plane once..... a long time ago...

Really? Lying, cheating on your spouse and buying a whole lot of crap from Tiffany's are standard American values?

I guess that I jumped the wrong ship. I thought that defending your country and making a career out of it (served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy) were the true American values.

Guess I was wrong.

Sarcasm flies right over your head doesn't it?

Guess I was wrong.
Newt would say so. He got rich.

Guess I was wrong.
Newt would say so. He got rich.

You're right.................he got rich in money.

I got rich in spirit, because I was fortunate enough to meet decent people who actually wanted to show me what their particular place on the planet had to offer.

Been to 26 different countries and 49 different States (only missing Alaska), and have found that most people have the same values, only stated a bit different.

We all love our kids, we all love our families, and we all have friends we cherish.

Money means nothing after that.

Forum List

Back