If you had to choose the next dictator, who would it be?

The Next Leader

• Total voters
Barack Obama should continue his Regime forever. That gives us Stalin combined with Chomsky and Howard Zinn.

It is unanimous, America4America should be crowned Shahanshah of the Americas.

Last edited:
Peter Singer? Either would be fine.

Noam Chomsky was literally an anarchist. I read (a few) of his books... he is stark raving mad.

He is the most quoted person in the world.

Only in the world of Liberal/Democrat Marxist Professors and Politicians is Chomsky the most quoted, this is simply an example of how much Liberal/Democrats love Marxism and Revisionist History.

Nobody knows a Noam Chomsky quote, nobody has heard a Noam Chomsky quote, and you can not quote Noam Chomsky with a google search!

You did not provide Chomsky's most famous quote, because you never heard it!!!!!!!

If you had to choose one of these to be the next dictator in perpetuatity, which one would it be?
If Louis Farrakhan or David Duke would be in the options, I would choose THEM over all of your 3 choices - you selected 3 dingbat scumbags absolutely indifferent from one another except by ethnicity and race.

Of those 3 options. Putin.
Hey, our little Nazi is back!
Hey,Our resident troll is back! I love stalkers...tries to derail every thread with their delusions.
If you had to choose one of these to be the next dictator in perpetuatity, which one would it be?
If Louis Farrakhan or David Duke would be in the options, I would choose THEM over all of your 3 choices - you selected 3 dingbat scumbags absolutely indifferent from one another except by ethnicity and race.

Same here...would be a bit more worried about Farrakhan great man but he doesn't care for white folks to much.

Me. I'm way cooler than you.

Ditto, but I'm cooler than both of you.

That said...

Either of you would be preferable to the moonbat messiah.

I do think the US needs an Augusto Pinochet though.

pinochet.jpg

Last edited:
While diddling the 6th in waiting and still being eternally pissed that the Big Dog sent him to the back of the plane once..... a long time ago...
Newt is a family values kind of guy, even in lower gravity.

Really? Lying, cheating on your spouse and buying a whole lot of crap from Tiffany's are standard American values?

I guess that I jumped the wrong ship. I thought that defending your country and making a career out of it (served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy) were the true American values.

Guess I was wrong.

You are such a douchebag.

Why is it that in nearly every post you throw in your military service? Does it lend you some sort of credibility? I'm a fucking COMBAT VET. I didn't just sit around on a floating FOB for 20 years, I pulled triggers in dangerous places.

Get over yourself. Millions of us served, that doesn't mean we're owed something, least of all the ability to dictate what "American Values" are. As a goddamned liberal tool you're even less qualified.

No offense? But what liberty loving human would choose ANY dictator?

Now I think I understand the premise here...but...from your own fingertips to my screen...WHY?

Forum List

Back