If you had to choose the next dictator, who would it be?

The Next Leader

• Total voters
If you had to choose one of these to be the next dictator in perpetuatity, which one would it be?
No offense? But what liberty loving human would choose ANY dictator?

Now I think I understand the premise here...but...from your own fingertips to my screen...WHY?

A dictator would be preferable to a democratically elected moron like Hussein Obama, or Hitler.

If you had to choose one of these to be the next dictator in perpetuatity, which one would it be?

Now I think I understand the premise here...but...from your own fingertips to my screen...WHY?

A dictator would be preferable to a democratically elected moron like Hussein Obama, or Hitler.
Uhm...NO. Sorry. I prefer what the Founders gave us but WE failed to maintain. Thank you for answering though.

A mixture of Putin and Obama joined together. ;)

infrastructure
science
r&d
and a know how to fix messes.

= ruling.

Fuck weakening America!

Uhm...NO. Sorry. I prefer what the Founders gave us but WE failed to maintain. Thank you for answering though.

A large number of the "founders" wanted a monarchy, and a majority of them distrusted democracy.

A large number of the "founders" wanted a monarchy, and a majority of them distrusted democracy.

Yep,,,

Let's just say that they wanted America to become a great nation. Sure some wanted smaller government but if they were alive today not a single one would want what the libertarians are fighting for. The libertarians completely don't understand what they are thinking they know. :eusa_silenced:

They'd be proud of this nation for leading the world in so many areas.

Forum List

Back