If You Hate Trump...You Support Putin and Russia. Trump Has Done Much to Hinder Russia

Trump looked at Sebastian Gorka with his laser eyes and bellowed: "THEY WILL FIND NOTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING!"

Trump has driven gas prices so low that he destroyed the Russian economy.

How exactly did he do that in 2014?

Sanctions & Falling Oil Prices Hit Ruble Hard
If you read original post...the Brookings Institute agrees with Trumps actions.

There is no "Trump actions" on Russia. He has traditional Republican hawks surrounding him while he is almost entirely handcuffed on these matters by persistant suspicions that Putin has something on him.

Last edited:

There is no "Trump actions" on Russia. He has Republican hawks surrounding him while is almost entirely handcuffed by his evey Russia step closesly scrutinized.
OMG...dumbass.

There is no "Trump actions" on Russia. He has Republican hawks surrounding him while is almost entirely handcuffed by his evey Russia step closesly scrutinized.
More reality for delusional...
On the record: The U.S. administration’s actions on Russia

Here’s where Trump has been tough on Russia — and where he’s backed down

Dummy, you seriously think Trump EVER had an option to lift sanctions on Russia after what happened in 2016 election?

Perfect example of Trump getting credit for something he has zero choice on.

Dummy, you seriously think Trump EVER had an option to lift sanctions on Russia?
Putin doesn’t run our country prick. I served during the Cold War and I would shoot one of you Russian pricks in a heartbeat.

Dummy, you seriously think Trump EVER had an option to lift sanctions on Russia?
Putin doesn’t run our country prick. I served during the Cold War and I would shoot one of you Russian pricks in a heartbeat.

Skip your meds today?

Take them, then respond with something sane.

Expert on U.S./ Russian relations says Trump is doing the right things.
Russia test-launches 'Satan 2' nuclear missile
Either you support the USA or you support Russia. Liberals support Russia. Want to weaken our President. That helps the enemy.
Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one | Reuters
Again, if you hate our President...you support Russia.
Breaking down Russia and U.S. nuclear capabilities
These type of desperate posts remind me of Bush supporters trying to bully people into being in favor of invading Iraq...

"If you are against Bush, you are against America and on the side of terrorists"

How did that bullshit turn out? Are those who were opposed to going into Iraq still against America?

Either you support the USA or you support Russia. Liberals support Russia. Want to weaken our President. That helps the enemy.
Putin to U.S.: I'm ready for another Cuban Missile-style crisis if you want one | Reuters

Another false "either/or" from the alt-right. And then there's that word "hate" again. Why do those on the right express so much hate, or assume that those who think that Trump is an incompetent, lying idiot, "hate" him?

An opinion that Donald Trump is the worst President in history, and that Putin is the world's second most dangerous man, can be held simulaneously. That doesn't qualify as "hating Trump".

As for Trump doing the "right" things to thwart Putin, he has to do SOME things that make it look like he's not doing Putin's bidding. As for weakening the President, it is impossible to make Donald Trump any weaker than he already is. Trump's fawning over dictators, and his every move in terms of trade and treaties, has strengthened Russia, and weakened the western alliances and trade deals which has kept Europe safe from major wars or conflicts, and made the USA the richest nation in the world.

Your economy is weakened by the tariff war, the tax cuts for the wealthy, and the failure of Trump to deal with income inequity. It is NOT weakened by people thinking the President is a lying incompetent. If anything, it is strengthened because it means Trump's chances at re-election are getting slimmer by the day,

These type of desperate posts remind me of Bush supporters trying to bully people into being in favor of invading Iraq...

"If you are against Bush, you are against America and on the side of terrorists"

How did that bullshit turn out? Are those who were opposed to going into Iraq still against America?
Most of them. I opposed the war as a veteran of the first war when Bush #1 made the right decision. These fuckers are mentally ill that rage against Trump over everything. Even over how many scoops of ice cream the guy gets at lunch.

Another false "either/or" from the alt-right. And then there's that word "hate" again. Why do those on the right express so much hate, or assume that those who think that Trump is an incompetent, lying idiot, "hate" him?

An opinion that Donald Trump is the worst President in history, and that Putin is the world's second most dangerous man, can be held simulaneously. That doesn't qualify as "hating Trump".

As for Trump doing the "right" things to thwart Putin, he has to do SOME things that make it look like he's not doing Putin's bidding. As for weakening the President, it is impossible to make Donald Trump any weaker than he already is. Trump's fawning over dictators, and his every move in terms of trade and treaties, has strengthened Russia, and weakened the western alliances and trade deals which has kept Europe safe from major wars or conflicts, and made the USA the richest nation in the world.

Your economy is weakened by the tariff war, the tax cuts for the wealthy, and the failure of Trump to deal with income inequity. It is NOT weakened by people thinking the President is a lying incompetent. If anything, it is strengthened because it means Trump's chances at re-election are getting slimmer by the day,
Economy and our nation is stronger when we stop China from selling their shit products over here and putting it into their military.

trump-tweet-putin-best-friend.jpg

REPORTER (Jeff Mason from Reuters): President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the US/Russia relationship back to normal.

REPORTER (Jonathan Lemire from AP): Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe?

TRUMP: I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be

You know what I find funny as hell? The fact that the OP thinks that if you don't support Trump, you support Putin. Why? Because just a year or two ago, conservatives were saying what a great leader Putin was on these very boards when Trump was gushing about him.

Don't believe me? Look it up, the posts where conservative posters on here were singing the praises of Putin are still archived on here.
It’s absolute. Either you love the United States and support our President’s aggressive foreign policy against Russia...or you support an airhead like Hillary and her “reset button.”

What if love the Untied States but I detest everyone you mentioned, including: 1. Orange Virus 2. Putin 3. Hillary. Binary thinking equals binary choices. Binary is boring.

Forum List

Back