If you judge the woman from the weather underground you are a hypocrite. ..

I have no idea what the hell you are babbling about this time. Are you lying again, or is that just the textual version of a bad acid trip?

Liddy should still be in prison.

Good cover, chum. Yes, he should, and so should she.

No "cover", chump, I truly have no idea what the hell you are babbling about. Are you on drugs, off your medication, or both?

Babble on, chum, babble on.

I am glad that you agree with me they both should have served terms for life.

Let's get back on point. Kathy was a domestic terrorist who's acts resulted in the death of men.

Hello?

I hurt alot of people before I got busted. I did alot of property damage as well. One of my victims went before the parole board on my second hearingand ttestified on my behalf.

People change and deserve second opportunities.

did you run from the law for 10 years after the 1981 bombing? Did you also run off to Cuba when you were wanted for questioning regarding a bombing from 1970 in which you had been arrested and let out on bail? Her first offense I know of.

I need to make a correction here. She ran the first time in 1969 after being arrested for the Chicago Days of Rage. So there were 3 incidences in which she was involved. Two of which people were killed. She was in the townehouse in 1970 where they were assembling a bomb that blew up and she ran before the cops could get there.

Last edited:
Let's get back on point. Kathy was a domestic terrorist who's acts resulted in the death of men.

Hello?

I hurt alot of people before I got busted. I did alot of property damage as well. One of my victims went before the parole board on my second hearingand ttestified on my behalf.

did you run from the law for 10 years after the 1981 bombing? Did you also run off to Cuba when you were wanted for questioning regarding a bombing from 1970 in which you had been arrested and let out on bail? Her first offense I know of.

I need to make a correction here. She ran the first time in 1969 after being arrested for the Chicago Days of Rage. So there were 3 incidences in which she was involved. Two of which people were killed. She was in the townehouse in 1970 where they were assembling a bomb that blew up and she ran before the cops could get there.

I ran from the law multiple times. Even broke out of juvenile prison at YCAT and severelt injured 2 guards in the process.

But redemption doesnt lie in my past. Nor does hers

I ran from the law multiple times. Even broke out of juvenile prison at YCAT and severelt injured 2 guards in the process.

Ruh roh....

you don't know about the failed heist?

Look I know these days really well...

Look, you guys are barking up the wrong tree. This woman did the time for her crime. Got more evidence? Charge her. Otherwise practice what you preach.

not only did she do time she ran from the law for 10 years. Sounds like just the kind of prof our kids need to have teaching them.

And again, I feel the need to point out that she is not instructing ‘kids.’ She is instructing adults at a college. She is not a role model and if those ADULTS are searching for one in a college staff, they are already lost.

Give up the ‘role’ model crap. She is a professor and nothing more. She is not influencing kindergarteners.

Not at all. We are talking opinions and beliefs about her hiring is what we are doing. I know that reactionaries are unworthy of our American heritage and are every bit as foul as the lefties that hired the women.

However, G. Gordon Liddy comes to mind. Never served long enough for all the things he did.
i will ask you more more time ....can you name 5 things the republican party stands for that you agree with ??:eusa_eh:

Look, you guys are barking up the wrong tree. This woman did the time for her crime. Got more evidence? Charge her. Otherwise practice what you preach.

It’s more than just that too.

If you want to continue to prosecute here and punish her for crimes that she already paid for than you are advocating nothing more than a police state: one where once you have broken the law you are forever owned.

If the time was insufficient, that is another story but the reality is that the time WAS SERVED and now she owes nothing.

This idea that criminals are always criminals and that you need to live under some limited freedom after is not only insane, it also pushes those same people to commit more crimes. When you have no other way to live, you end up living the only way you know how. These people have done their time and now the have the RIGHT to start over and make a good life if they are able.

you were a juvenile, Grandpa. I believe in redemption for those that express remorse over their actions.
What I don't believe in is someone that continues to hang with those of a radical past be able to teach our children. To this day her resume includes her community organizing, as she calls it, working with SDS and on the SDS ERAP from the 60's. If she weren't proud of that time in her life, why would she include it? She also grew up with marxist believing parents that went back 4 generations of their family, went to the radical high-school her dad actually started. Her parents always made much of the fact she was born on the same date as Malcolm X.
She has never extended an apology to the families of those killed, only in 1998 (17 yrs after the murders) did she become aware of the fact one of the policeman killed had a young son, through an author. Her response when she found out? "Really - I never knew the guy had a son." That was it.

She is, in my opinion, still a Marxist, and yet she is teaching at a US institution, a country which is a Republic - not Marxist. Even her son is a Marxist, having worked with and praising Chavez. That is my biggest gripe.

Last edited:

Hello?

Gramps I don't have a problem with that at all. I know people deserve other chances. Hell's bells I was a wild child. Thankfully no one got hurt by any of my crazy stunts I pulled.

But we're talking a different breed here. These are anti American revolutionaries; they have not changed.

What part of domestic terrorist don't you understand?

Giving her a teaching position at Columbia is akin to letting Tim McVeigh teach a course in pyrotechnics.

Hello?

Gramps I don't have a problem with that at all. I know people deserve other chances. Hell's bells I was a wild child. Thankfully no one got hurt by any of my crazy stunts I pulled.

But we're talking a different breed here. These are anti American revolutionaries; they have not changed.

What part of domestic terrorist don't you understand?

Giving her a teaching position at Columbia is akin to letting Tim McVeigh teach a course in pyrotechnics.

If she is commiting acts of terrorism why is she still free?

It seems to me most of you have a problem with the schools hiring standards and that issue should be addressed with them.

Maybe im the odd man out but I believe in redemption. Although I must admit I know little about her beyond the basics

I believe in redemption big time. :eusa_angel: I better. I needed it.

So is our lot in life.

But Kathy is a different bird. She is the child of devout marxists and was domestic terrorist.

So highly regarded within the WU circles that Bill Ayers and Bernie Dohrn legally adopted her son Chesa.

Now I'm witnessing an academic white wash.

I wish there were a link to the other thread or the news article or SOMEthing earlier in this thread: I assume we're talking about Kathy Boudin here. I didn't know she had come out of obscurity. A lot of her history was involved with New York, so if a New York university hired her, that would be ....symmetrical.

I blame her father; I always have. He was a New York lawyer for the worst types, just communists, and he sent her to Cuba as a girl for the summer when it wasn't legal; she tried to live up to and maybe surpass his terrible Ethel and Julius Rosenberg ideas, and wow, it sure didn't work out. For her or anyone else.

I keep remembering the New Yorker article on her several years ago, very interesting. "I am a woman who has made mistakes," she said.

Okay, that covers the ground. It's possible to relate to that statement. I suppose that's why she said it: they were trying to get parole for her at the time. All the same......there's a lot of that going around.

22 years.

She paid her debt.

I did 3 years and learned my lesson.

Granted I think the college hiring her is complete bullshit but I digress.

Don't be hypocrites.

how much time did she do? Her plan was to bomb a bunch of innocent servicemen and their wives at fort Dix and kill them, her plan went awry and she killed her own kind,, terrorists, so I guess you could say time served is good enough I have no sympathy for terrorists.

Let's get back on point. Kathy was a domestic terrorist whose acts resulted in the death of men.

Hello?

True. She and the one other white, David Gilbert, did not do any of the shooting, but they acted as decoys and were driving the getaway vehicle, a U-Haul van. The blacks from the Black Liberation Army said they wanted the Brinks money for politics, but of course they just wanted the money. They robbed the truck and shot the men, killing one and severely injuring the other. They all piled in to the U-Haul and a high-school student who thought that VERY strange to see six blacks getting into a U-Haul driven by a white couple, called the cops. Who stopped them. Kathy got out and got them to relax by saying they were just a couple moving their stuff.........

At this point all the blacks jumped out and shot them with automatic weapons; two or three police died, IIRC. Everybody ran every which way, but by now police were everywhere and they caught her, caught them all.

Kathy and David got VERY high sentences, considering they didn't do the shooting, but you know, they were really into the decoy business.

[Sigh] What a thing to happen. To do. She was 38 at the time and had a baby with Gilbert. Old enough to know better!

I've decided no one is really grown up till they are 60. Kathy is 69; she won't be working for very long, I shouldn't think.

Let's get back on point. Kathy was a domestic terrorist whose acts resulted in the death of men.

Hello?

True. She and the one other white, David Gilbert, did not do any of the shooting, but they acted as decoys and were driving the getaway vehicle, a U-Haul van. The blacks from the Black Liberation Army said they wanted the Brinks money for politics, but of course they just wanted the money. They robbed the truck and shot the men, killing one and severely injuring the other. They all piled in to the U-Haul and a high-school student who thought that VERY strange to see six blacks getting into a U-Haul driven by a white couple, called the cops. Who stopped them. Kathy got out and got them to relax by saying they were just a couple moving their stuff.........

At this point all the blacks jumped out and shot them with automatic weapons; two or three police died, IIRC. Everybody ran every which way, but by now police were everywhere and they caught her, caught them all.

Kathy and David got VERY high sentences, considering they didn't do the shooting, but you know, they were really into the decoy business.

[Sigh] What a thing to happen. To do. She was 38 at the time and had a baby with Gilbert. Old enough to know better!

I've decided no one is really grown up till they are 60. Kathy is 69; she won't be working for very long, I shouldn't think.

Thank you. Appreciate the truth. I wish more would learn about those days and truly understand these sons of bitches were deadly serious.

And they were self proclaimed revolutionaries.

Good cover, chum. Yes, he should, and so should she.

No "cover", chump, I truly have no idea what the hell you are babbling about. Are you on drugs, off your medication, or both?

Babble on, chum, babble on.

I am glad that you agree with me they both should have served terms for life.

Yet again: what the fuck are you yammering about?

You should also be locked up...you clearly have some DEEP mental problems.

Did you kill anyone?

If you did you shouldn't be teaching either.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back