If you judge the woman from the weather underground you are a hypocrite. ..

You are a right wing reactionary nutso, no doubt about it, just as dangerous as a right wing neo-Nazi or militia mutt or AB dude.

And there were a lot left-wing anarchists in American labor history. Are you in a union
who are you talking to libb??:confused:

You are a nutso, for sure, yidnar, and are you claiming you are an anarchist as well? :lol:
:cuckoo:listen up dumb ass !! i have never condoned violence against anyone !!how does it feel to be habitual liar?? never mind don't tell me !! your answer will probably be a lie also !!

Last edited:
Yes, you lie all the time, you scream, you are violent toward your enemies, and your big print shows you are melting down.

22 years.

She paid her debt.

I did 3 years and learned my lesson.

Granted I think the college hiring her is complete bullshit but I digress.

Don't be hypocrites.
I'm not sure what you mean by judging her yes she did her time I personally still think she is a low life that is simply my opinion if anyone feels I'm being unfair to her so be it just because someone has done there time does not mean you have to like them.

Anyone can feel however they want about her.

An educational institution hired her.

Go sue.

Telling the truth about you, fluffer.

If she had been a reactionary, you freaks would have found good work for her when she got out.

Sure, you are lying, Jarlaxle. You would have helped her. Come on, admit the truth.

Maybe im the odd man out but I believe in redemption. Although I must admit I know little about her beyond the basics
No, you are not the odd man out. There are totalitarians on this board as there are communists and they tend to be the loudest. Then there are also some that don’t understand what the criminal process is or why we lock people up and then let them out. Take it in stride.
She was a terrorist seeking to overthrow the American government.

Why the pass?
No one gave her a pass. She served her time. That is not a pass, that is a payment.

And we witness Jaraxle and yidnar fall apart.

Typical incoherent reactionaries.

And we witness Jaraxle and yidnar fall apart.

Typical incoherent reactionaries.

So treason is good? And should be awarded with a 3 year sentance? I bet if it were a militia type(you know reactionary...LOL) you'd ask for a bit more

Last edited:
I am not questioning the wisdom of what happened, only the hypocrisy of the reactionaries that if she had been one of theirs they would have hired her to teach at one of their schools the day she got out of prison.

I am not questioning the wisdom of what happened, only the hypocrisy of the reactionaries that if she had been one of theirs they would have hired her to teach at one of their schools the day she got out of prison.

A baseless and worthless claim – unless of course you can support this with an example? A link perhaps? Maybe one that actually affirms you’re baseless accusations?

Not at all. We are talking opinions and beliefs about her hiring is what we are doing. I know that reactionaries are unworthy of our American heritage and are every bit as foul as the lefties that hired the women.

However, G. Gordon Liddy comes to mind. Never served long enough for all the things he did.

Forum List

Back