If you judge the woman from the weather underground you are a hypocrite. ..

22 years.

She paid her debt.

I did 3 years and learned my lesson.

Granted I think the college hiring her is complete bullshit but I digress.

Don't be hypocrites.

Without knowing anyone's position, how is it "hypocrisy?" I'm a bit lost.

22 years.

She paid her debt.

Don't be hypocrites.

Without knowing anyone's position, how is it "hypocrisy?" I'm a bit lost.

I'm still not getting it. She was convicted for her part in the failed heist that killed men.

Domestic terrorist with the Weather Underground. Her true history being "airbrushed" by the academic community.

Last edited:
She is a racist (former) domestic terrorist cop killer. She should have been executed like Tim McVeigh. If you compare yourself to her because you had trouble with the law you are a fool.

She is a racist (former) domestic terrorist cop killer. She should have been executed like Tim McVeigh. If you compare yourself to her because you had trouble with the law you are a fool.

I don't compare myself to anyone. I also don't elevate myself above or below anyone else.

Is there a link? IF you get out of prison I dont care, it's how you get out of prison and what you did versus the sentance you received that I do care.

bripat9643 said:
The college hiring her is the issue under discussion. Whether she "paid her debt to society" isn't the issue. That isn't a relevant criteria when making the hiring decision. Whether she is a good role model is a relevant criteria.

I attended lectures by Buckley and Davis in my time. Their neo-conservative and communist stances were relevant, respectively. To dismiss some politically because of their belief system automatically fits right into authoritarian thinking, which has always fit you.

Wrong again Jake....you can dismiss them if their ideas are stupid and crazy. I'm sure you seriously consider neo-nazis.....maybe you do? They're crazy and should be dismissed and so should commies....

Is there a link? IF you get out of prison I dont care, it's how you get out of prison and what you did versus the sentance you received that I do care.

She did 22 or 23 years after being convicted of driving the get away car in a botched heist where people were murdered.

22 years.

She paid her debt.

Don't be hypocrites.
no the leftists are the hypocrites !! lets ask this question .....if she would have done 22 yrs for blowing up an abortion clinic would she have been hired ??hell no !!

Maybe im the odd man out but I believe in redemption. Although I must admit I know little about her beyond the basics

bripat9643 said:
The college hiring her is the issue under discussion. Whether she "paid her debt to society" isn't the issue. That isn't a relevant criteria when making the hiring decision. Whether she is a good role model is a relevant criteria.

I attended lectures by Buckley and Davis in my time. Their neo-conservative and communist stances were relevant, respectively. To dismiss some politically because of their belief system automatically fits right into authoritarian thinking, which has always fit you.

Wrong again Jake....you can dismiss them if their ideas are stupid and crazy. I'm sure you seriously consider neo-nazis.....maybe you do? They're crazy and should be dismissed and so should commies....

So should Nazis, neo-Nazis, commies, reactionaries, and you be dismissed. You are in their league, just on the far right.

So should Nazis, neo-Nazis, commies, reactionaries, and you be dismissed. You are in their league, just on the far right.

We discussed this, they're left wing....and I am right wing, I'll admitit , you on the other hand are a hack poser that everyone on this board sees through. Again Jake I'm closer to an anarchist than a nazi or communist.

And using those french revolutionary terms again....man that's awesome...so that means you're a radical?

Last edited:
You are a right wing reactionary nutso, no doubt about it, just as dangerous as a right wing neo-Nazi or militia mutt or AB dude.

And there were a lot left-wing anarchists in American labor history. Are you in a union

You are a right wing reactionary nutso, no doubt about it, just as dangerous as a right wing neo-Nazi or militia mutt or AB dude.

And there were a lot left-wing anarchists in American labor history. Are you in a union
who are you talking to libb??:confused:

Maybe im the odd man out but I believe in redemption. Although I must admit I know little about her beyond the basics

I believe in redemption big time. :eusa_angel: I better. I needed it.

So is our lot in life.

But Kathy is a different bird. She is the child of devout marxists and was domestic terrorist.

So highly regarded within the WU circles that Bill Ayers and Bernie Dohrn legally adopted her son Chesa.

Now I'm witnessing an academic white wash.

Forum List

Back