🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

I’m down to get some boys from the swamp take them up to NYC do some ....

If you think southern boys are going to follow some Boston yankee all the way up north to help him lynch someone, you are dumber than I thought. The first thing they will ask is "Why don't you do it?". And the first thing they will think is, after they lynch someone you will throw them under the bus. Those good ol boys don't trust Boston yankees.

And why get someone else? Why not do it yourself? YOu have an army. You have been a mercenary. Afraid your Mom won't let you stay out late on a school night?
You poor little anti trumper

You poor little anti-constitutionalist.

Why not do it yourself? Why go "...get some boys from the swamp..."?? You can't tie a knot? You and your army can't manage to lynch a 14 year old boy with help?

I said the swap because my mercenary buddies are down in Florida,, they got that lynching in der blood ya here

Yeah, I hear. I hear you talking. If you have any buddies down in Florida, they are likely just big talking rednecks.

So go lynch him? Do you not have the balls to grab a 14 year old boy and get it done? Where is your army? Lynching isn't a science.

I would personally never lynch anybody I’m I’m just asking a question do you know what I’m saying blood

And how do you KNOW this kid is guilty? Because he was a suspect? Do you think every suspect is guilty? Are most solved murders the first suspect was guilty?

If you think southern boys are going to follow some Boston yankee all the way up north to help him lynch someone, you are dumber than I thought. The first thing they will ask is "Why don't you do it?". And the first thing they will think is, after they lynch someone you will throw them under the bus. Those good ol boys don't trust Boston yankees.

And why get someone else? Why not do it yourself? YOu have an army. You have been a mercenary. Afraid your Mom won't let you stay out late on a school night?

Why not do it yourself? Why go "...get some boys from the swamp..."?? You can't tie a knot? You and your army can't manage to lynch a 14 year old boy with help?

I said the swap because my mercenary buddies are down in Florida,, they got that lynching in der blood ya here

Yeah, I hear. I hear you talking. If you have any buddies down in Florida, they are likely just big talking rednecks.

So go lynch him? Do you not have the balls to grab a 14 year old boy and get it done? Where is your army? Lynching isn't a science.

I would personally never lynch anybody I’m I’m just asking a question do you know what I’m saying blood

Of course not. YOu'd just get others to do it for you. You won't get dirty. You haven't got the balls.

Of course not. YOu'd just get others to do it for you. You won't get dirty. You haven't got the balls.
Projecting? You ever kill a man before?

Theses kids should be in jail! Period!

Because you want them to be in jail?

Or because you know they are guilty?
As community leader in back to back to back poster of the month I declare GUILTY!

LMAO!!! YOu still think posting in volume means anything? lol

No, being declared guilty, whether by a community leader or the poster of the month means nothing.

If the kid is not guilty, he goes free.

As community leader in back to back to back poster of the month I declare GUILTY!

No, being declared guilty, whether by a community leader or the poster of the month means nothing.

To late it’s been ordered

Has anyone here considered the position that the girl contributed to her own death. She should not have been there or she should have had the means to protect herself. Like Nicole Simpson she could have taken steps to protect herself but failed to do so. I know it is a shame that citizen can’t walk the streets in some places, but the fact is in some towns at certain times of the day the thugs rule; bear that in mind or suffer the consequences.

Now my other point is that justice is important. No one should be charge with a crime unless there is solid evidence that person committed a crime. Any one of us can be either the victim or the accused and all it takes is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe that three to five percent of the people in prison are innocent. No one should be convicted of a crime they did not commit; it would be better to have a system where everyone carried their own gun, protected themselves and then let the law work it out.

Trump needs to send in the National guard and reset American standards of law and order.. fuck the constitution.. retards votes don’t count

Sadly, I think you represent a large percentage of Trump voters.
You fucktards just released kids that murdered a female

Jit, really, nobody but other Trumpettes are at all interested in your racist rants.
I’m racist??? I released black murders of a white woman?
He's the murderer? Or do you think that maybe they know more about the facts of the case than you do, little boy?

To late it’s been ordered

"It's been ordered" lol

How grandiose sounding. Well, who ever ordered it is the one guilty of a crime. Will they be lynched also?

Has anyone here considered the position that the girl contributed to her own death. She should not have been there or she should have had the means to protect herself. Like Nicole Simpson she could have taken steps to protect herself but failed to do so. I know it is a shame that citizen can’t walk the streets in some places, but the fact is in some towns at certain times of the day the thugs rule; bear that in mind or suffer the consequences.

Now my other point is that justice is important. No one should be charge with a crime unless there is solid evidence that person committed a crime. Any one of us can be either the victim or the accused and all it takes is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe that three to five percent of the people in prison are innocent. No one should be convicted of a crime they did not commit; it would be better to have a system where everyone carried their own gun, protected themselves and then let the law work it out.

No, I hadn't considered that. I don't blame the victim.

If they could prove that, they'd be in jail now. They obviously can't.

Trump needs to send in the National guard and reset American standards of law and order.. fuck the constitution.. retards votes don’t count

Have you met the National Guard? I was with a ARNG unit for years. These are the LAST people I'd want patrolling the streets.

You remember when a certain former mayor cleaned up New York? You know, before BLM was marching down the street yelling "we want dead cops"?

Now look at this.... this makes me sick. Makes me want to puke.

That said... you need to back off a bit. You have to have some faith in the police. If they released a boy, perhaps there is a reason.

On the other hand, I hate this idea that you can hang out with rapists and murderers, and as long as you personally didn't directly push a knife into someone, then it doesn't matter. You are clean and pure and an angel. I say if this kid was with the guy who killed her, and he did nothing, they should toss his butt in the chair and fry it.

Honestly, death to these criminals AND the people who support them by being there and not saying a word.

If he had called the police himself, and said Timmy killed her... ok. But the police have to track him down, and all he can say is, yeah I was with the murderer and did nothing.... you shoot that boy between the eyes, and drop his body in a pit.

We have got to stop this crap.

You remember when a certain former mayor cleaned up New York? You know, before BLM was marching down the street yelling "we want dead cops"?

That said... you need to back off a bit. You have to have some faith in the police. If they released a boy, perhaps there is a reason.

On the other hand, I hate this idea that you can hang out with rapists and murderers, and as long as you personally didn't directly push a knife into someone, then it doesn't matter. You are clean and pure and an angel. I say if this kid was with the guy who killed her, and he did nothing, they should toss his butt in the chair and fry it.

Honestly, death to these criminals AND the people who support them by being there and not saying a word.

If he had called the police himself, and said Timmy killed her... ok. But the police have to track him down, and all he can say is, yeah I was with the murderer and did nothing.... you shoot that boy between the eyes, and drop his body in a pit.

Again, did you miss the Central Park Five case where five young men were accused of a crime, went to jail, and then they found out someone else did it and probably should have known all along.

Tell you what, I'd be all for dropping suspects into "a pit" if we do the same to rogue cops who shoot children in the back.

Deal?

If they could prove that, they'd be in jail now. They obviously can't.

Have you met the National Guard? I was with a ARNG unit for years. These are the LAST people I'd want patrolling the streets.

Why? Why?? You might actually help stop this crap. This is ridiculous. Someone's daughter was just randomly without reason, stabbed to death. Even a bullet would have killed her faster with less pain.

What would you guardsmen do, that would be worse than the senseless, and pointless neanderthal murdering we see already? Is there no one in your life you love enough, to see how pathetic and desperately evil this is? Someones daughter was killed walking home from school.

18 years old..... slaughtered with a knife.... for what?

Untitled.jpg

Again, did you miss the Central Park Five case where five young men were accused of a crime, went to jail, and then they found out someone else did it and probably should have known all along.

Tell you what, I'd be all for dropping suspects into "a pit" if we do the same to rogue cops who shoot children in the back.

Deal?

Were they there when the crime happened? Did they say anything?

Yes, and no.

So they are guilty.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are part of a group, and you see people being raped, or assaulted, and you do nothing, you are 100% as guilty as they are.

And that isn't just something made up out of thin air. We used to believe that as a country, and if you were caught with horse thieves, then you were hanged with horse thieves. And rightly so.

That's why we had a country where everyone left their doors open, and people walked in the parks without fear. Now a girl can't even walk through a park, in the middle of one of the most wealthy cities in the world, and get slaughtered, no one says a word, and we can't do anything to them.

Which is exactly why we have to lock our doors, lock our cars, never go out after sunset, and live in fear.

So, no I don't give a crap about the central park 5... I think they were all guilty, and should have stayed in prison for life, as a warning to everyone that if you hang around rapists and murderers, you will get, and should get, the same penalty as rapists and murderers.

You see a women being stabbed... you should have called the police immediately, and reported the crime, and who did it.

If you don't..... you are guilty, and trash. And society is better off without you.

Forum List

Back