🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

Tourist boycott shit if you have a white daughter get her out

Last edited:
New York is gone you ok with that?
Yep- I haven't lost anything in NY- although I did feel bad about a guy being killed for selling onesie cigarettes- NYers brought it on themselves- that happens when people remain ignorant and trust others to make decisions for them- can't really blame them though- gov't mandated education and all that- gov't mandated education is the dumbing down of people- can't blame gov't either- they made decisions for others as instructed-

You want a law to fix it? There are more laws than can be counted- at what point will people wake up to the fact that making human behavior a criminal activity does just that?

Now, in response to your OP- they should be punished, that IS criminal behavior- selling onesie cigarettes is too- according to NYers- so, where is the line drawn?

slaves.jpg

This kid should be in jail or worse. And you wonder why we had lynching

I’m down to get some boys from the swamp take them up to NYC do some ....

After reading the article, it sounds like either didn't have any evidence or he provided and alibi.

Just because he is black you assume he did it?

After reading the article, it sounds like either didn't have any evidence or he provided and alibi.

Just because he is black you assume he did it?
Or because he’s black! They have been given huge leniency to young black kids in Boston New York Chicago Baltimore

If you think southern boys are going to follow some Boston yankee all the way up north to help him lynch someone, you are dumber than I thought. The first thing they will ask is "Why don't you do it?". And the first thing they will think is, after they lynch someone you will throw them under the bus. Those good ol boys don't trust Boston yankees.

And why get someone else? Why not do it yourself? YOu have an army. You have been a mercenary. Afraid your Mom won't let you stay out late on a school night?

If you think southern boys are going to follow some Boston yankee all the way up north to help him lynch someone, you are dumber than I thought. The first thing they will ask is "Why don't you do it?". And the first thing they will think is, after they lynch someone you will throw them under the bus. Those good ol boys don't trust Boston yankees.

And why get someone else? Why not do it yourself? YOu have an army. You have been a mercenary. Afraid your Mom won't let you stay out late on a school night?
You poor little anti trumper

You poor little anti-constitutionalist.

Why not do it yourself? Why go "...get some boys from the swamp..."?? You can't tie a knot? You and your army can't manage to lynch a 14 year old boy without help?

Or do you need southern boys with balls?

Why not do it yourself? Why go "...get some boys from the swamp..."?? You can't tie a knot? You and your army can't manage to lynch a 14 year old boy with help?

I said the swap because my mercenary buddies are down in Florida,, they got that lynching in der blood ya here

Why not do it yourself? Why go "...get some boys from the swamp..."?? You can't tie a knot? You and your army can't manage to lynch a 14 year old boy with help?

I said the swap because my mercenary buddies are down in Florida,, they got that lynching in der blood ya here

Yeah, I hear. I hear you talking. If you have any buddies down in Florida, they are likely just big talking rednecks.

So go lynch him? Do you not have the balls to grab a 14 year old boy and get it done? Where is your army? Lynching isn't a science.

Forum List

Back