🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

Why? Why?? You might actually help stop this crap. This is ridiculous. Someone's daughter was just randomly without reason, stabbed to death. Even a bullet would have killed her faster with less pain.

What would you guardsmen do, that would be worse than the senseless, and pointless neanderthal murdering we see already? Is there no one in your life you love enough, to see how pathetic and desperately evil this is? Someones daughter was killed walking home from school.

18 years old..... slaughtered with a knife.... for what?

We don't know. Maybe when the cops can make a case rather than rounding up "random black kids", we can find out.

yes, it's sad that this girl was killed.

It was sad when LaQuan McDonald (17) was shot 16 time by a cop with extensive disciplinary problems.
It was sad when Tamir Rice (12) was shot by a cop while playing with a toy in a park.

But since the National Guard really isn't trained to do police work (When I was in, we did one day training a year on riot control... that was it.), maybe we need to find other solutions to crime rates that are already at record lows, but still much higher than other industrialized countries.

Why? Why?? You might actually help stop this crap. This is ridiculous. Someone's daughter was just randomly without reason, stabbed to death. Even a bullet would have killed her faster with less pain.

What would you guardsmen do, that would be worse than the senseless, and pointless neanderthal murdering we see already? Is there no one in your life you love enough, to see how pathetic and desperately evil this is? Someones daughter was killed walking home from school.

18 years old..... slaughtered with a knife.... for what?

We don't know. Maybe when the cops can make a case rather than rounding up "random black kids", we can find out.

yes, it's sad that this girl was killed.

It was sad when LaQuan McDonald (17) was shot 16 time by a cop with extensive disciplinary problems.
It was sad when Tamir Rice (12) was shot by a cop while playing with a toy in a park.

But since the National Guard really isn't trained to do police work (When I was in, we did one day training a year on riot control... that was it.), maybe we need to find other solutions to crime rates that are already at record lows, but still much higher than other industrialized countries.

So, here we are playing the race card again? Really? You claim it's sad.... but then spin it around with race, and start taking pity on criminals?

LaQuan McDonald was a criminal. I watched the video. He refused lawful orders of police, was carrying a weapon clearly, and got shot rightfully.

You just disqualified yourself from this entire discussion because while claiming it's sad someone's daughter was killed, you placed yourself directly on the side of the criminals.

You are disgusting sir. I take it all back. If this is the quality of the people in the national guard, you are absolutely right. Last thing we need is criminal supporters defending us from criminals. I wouldn't want you protecting any of us decent people either.

Were they there when the crime happened? Did they say anything?

Yes, and no.

So they are guilty.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are part of a group, and you see people being raped, or assaulted, and you do nothing, you are 100% as guilty as they are.

First, there was no evidence they were there. Second, you are under no legal obligation to stop a crime or report a crime. Third, the evidence was clear the police railroaded these kids... which is why the City had to pay them millions when they were cleared.

And that isn't just something made up out of thin air. We used to believe that as a country, and if you were caught with horse thieves, then you were hanged with horse thieves. And rightly so.

We also used to burn witches and whip slaves, what's your fucking point, dummy.

That's why we had a country where everyone left their doors open, and people walked in the parks without fear. Now a girl can't even walk through a park, in the middle of one of the most wealthy cities in the world, and get slaughtered, no one says a word, and we can't do anything to them.

Which is exactly why we have to lock our doors, lock our cars, never go out after sunset, and live in fear.

Uh, guy, there was never a point where we didn't lock up our houses. If we live in fear, it's because the NRA and the Gun Industry has flooded our streets with guns.

So, no I don't give a crap about the central park 5... I think they were all guilty, and should have stayed in prison for life, as a warning to everyone that if you hang around rapists and murderers, you will get, and should get, the same penalty as rapists and murderers.

You see a women being stabbed... you should have called the police immediately, and reported the crime, and who did it.

If you don't..... you are guilty, and trash. And society is better off without you.

The woman in the CP5 case wasn't stabbed, and the five people who went to jail for it were nowhere near the incident. Ironically, the guy who DID do it couldn't be charged because by the time he was identified, the Statue of Limitations had expired. However, he was already serving life in prison because of other rapes and murders.

Now- IF the cops had done their job and not just tried to hang this on the first few random black kids they could bully into false confessions, MAYBE they'd have caught the right guy and he wouldn't have raped and murdered other people.

So, here we are playing the race card again? Really? You claim it's sad.... but then spin it around with race, and start taking pity on criminals?

LaQuan McDonald was a criminal. I watched the video. He refused lawful orders of police, was carrying a weapon clearly, and got shot rightfully.

How do we know he disobeyed a lawful order? We have no audio of the incident. (The tape had no sound). Also, the officer involved (now serving 7 years) started shooting 6 seconds after exiting his vehicle.

You just disqualified yourself from this entire discussion because while claiming it's sad someone's daughter was killed, you placed yourself directly on the side of the criminals.

Bring me evidence, I'd be happy to convict...

You are disgusting sir. I take it all back. If this is the quality of the people in the national guard, you are absolutely right. Last thing we need is criminal supporters defending us from criminals. I wouldn't want you protecting any of us decent people either.

Decent people don't want to lynch or shoot innocent kids because they happen to be black.

Were they there when the crime happened? Did they say anything?

Yes, and no.

So they are guilty.

As far as I'm concerned, if you are part of a group, and you see people being raped, or assaulted, and you do nothing, you are 100% as guilty as they are.

First, there was no evidence they were there. Second, you are under no legal obligation to stop a crime or report a crime. Third, the evidence was clear the police railroaded these kids... which is why the City had to pay them millions when they were cleared.

And that isn't just something made up out of thin air. We used to believe that as a country, and if you were caught with horse thieves, then you were hanged with horse thieves. And rightly so.

We also used to burn witches and whip slaves, what's your fucking point, dummy.

That's why we had a country where everyone left their doors open, and people walked in the parks without fear. Now a girl can't even walk through a park, in the middle of one of the most wealthy cities in the world, and get slaughtered, no one says a word, and we can't do anything to them.

Which is exactly why we have to lock our doors, lock our cars, never go out after sunset, and live in fear.

Uh, guy, there was never a point where we didn't lock up our houses. If we live in fear, it's because the NRA and the Gun Industry has flooded our streets with guns.

So, no I don't give a crap about the central park 5... I think they were all guilty, and should have stayed in prison for life, as a warning to everyone that if you hang around rapists and murderers, you will get, and should get, the same penalty as rapists and murderers.

You see a women being stabbed... you should have called the police immediately, and reported the crime, and who did it.

If you don't..... you are guilty, and trash. And society is better off without you.

The woman in the CP5 case wasn't stabbed, and the five people who went to jail for it were nowhere near the incident. Ironically, the guy who DID do it couldn't be charged because by the time he was identified, the Statue of Limitations had expired. However, he was already serving life in prison because of other rapes and murders.

Now- IF the cops had done their job and not just tried to hang this on the first few random black kids they could bully into false confessions, MAYBE they'd have caught the right guy and he wouldn't have raped and murdered other people.

Nah, your full of crap.
We had guns since the beginning of this country, and people did not live in fear when everyone was armed back then.

Again, by the testimonies of Central Park 5, they said they saw the women, and witnessed her being attacked. They did nothing. They are guilty. If they had called police, and said they saw the attack.... I would agree they were wrongly accused. Of course if they had done this, they likely would have found the correct guy, and they would not have been sent to prison.

They are guilty. You witness someone being attacked, and do nothing, you are guilty. Period. And it's because they did nothing, that the correct guy was not charged. That also makes them guilty. They are guilty.

How do we know he disobeyed a lawful order? We have no audio of the incident. (The tape had no sound). Also, the officer involved (now serving 7 years) started shooting 6 seconds after exiting his vehicle.

Bring me evidence, I'd be happy to convict...

Decent people don't want to lynch or shoot innocent kids because they happen to be black.

Decent people also don't openly support guilty kids who you can see on video with a knife. And knife is a lethal weapon, and worthy of being shot over, which ironically this specific case proves the merits of the other.

If you don't know what you are talking about, stop talking. Otherwise you are a fool, speaking from ignorance, and supporting criminals.

Nah, your full of crap.
We had guns since the beginning of this country, and people did not live in fear when everyone was armed back then.

That's a myth. Guns were rare in colonial America. They were relatively rare up until the 1960's.

Again, by the testimonies of Central Park 5, they said they saw the women, and witnessed her being attacked. They did nothing. They are guilty. If they had called police, and said they saw the attack.... I would agree they were wrongly accused. Of course if they had done this, they likely would have found the correct guy, and they would not have been sent to prison.

These were not "testimonies" these were coerced confessions by the police, that were immediately recanted.

They are guilty. You witness someone being attacked, and do nothing, you are guilty. Period. And it's because they did nothing, that the correct guy was not charged. That also makes them guilty. They are guilty.

No, they weren't there... that's the point. The confessions were false. They were deprived counsel.

Decent people also don't openly support guilty kids who you can see on video with a knife. And knife is a lethal weapon, and worthy of being shot over, which ironically this specific case proves the merits of the other.

If you don't know what you are talking about, stop talking. Otherwise you are a fool, speaking from ignorance, and supporting criminals.

Actually, I know more about the case than you do, and people in my family are friends with the piece of shit officer who did the shooting.

He had a three inch boy scout knife. The blade wasn't even out when he was shot.

A jury (mostly white) looked at the evidence and found him guilty on nearly all counts.

Nah, your full of crap.

That's a myth. Guns were rare in colonial America. They were relatively rare up until the 1960's.

These were not "testimonies" these were coerced confessions by the police, that were immediately recanted.

No, they weren't there... that's the point. The confessions were false. They were deprived counsel.

Guns were relatively rare up until the 1960's?? WTF?

Got a link for that? I grew up in the 60s, and everyone I knew had Dads and Granddads with guns.

any comments on the republican gov of ky who pardoned a child rapist? a murderer for political donations.....any comment on that

Has anyone here considered the position that the girl contributed to her own death. She should not have been there or she should have had the means to protect herself. Like Nicole Simpson she could have taken steps to protect herself but failed to do so. I know it is a shame that citizen can’t walk the streets in some places, but the fact is in some towns at certain times of the day the thugs rule; bear that in mind or suffer the consequences.

Now my other point is that justice is important. No one should be charge with a crime unless there is solid evidence that person committed a crime. Any one of us can be either the victim or the accused and all it takes is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe that three to five percent of the people in prison are innocent. No one should be convicted of a crime they did not commit; it would be better to have a system where everyone carried their own gun, protected themselves and then let the law work it out.
STFU

You remember when a certain former mayor cleaned up New York? You know, before BLM was marching down the street yelling "we want dead cops"?

Now look at this.... this makes me sick. Makes me want to puke.

That said... you need to back off a bit. You have to have some faith in the police. If they released a boy, perhaps there is a reason.

On the other hand, I hate this idea that you can hang out with rapists and murderers, and as long as you personally didn't directly push a knife into someone, then it doesn't matter. You are clean and pure and an angel. I say if this kid was with the guy who killed her, and he did nothing, they should toss his butt in the chair and fry it.

Honestly, death to these criminals AND the people who support them by being there and not saying a word.

If he had called the police himself, and said Timmy killed her... ok. But the police have to track him down, and all he can say is, yeah I was with the murderer and did nothing.... you shoot that boy between the eyes, and drop his body in a pit.

We have got to stop this crap.

Again, did you miss the Central Park Five case where five young men were accused of a crime, went to jail, and then they found out someone else did it and probably should have known all along.

Tell you what, I'd be all for dropping suspects into "a pit" if we do the same to rogue cops who shoot children in the back.

Deal?
They were guilty,, you are a typical white democrat that loves bad elements in the black community raping and killing

You remember when a certain former mayor cleaned up New York? You know, before BLM was marching down the street yelling "we want dead cops"?

That said... you need to back off a bit. You have to have some faith in the police. If they released a boy, perhaps there is a reason.

On the other hand, I hate this idea that you can hang out with rapists and murderers, and as long as you personally didn't directly push a knife into someone, then it doesn't matter. You are clean and pure and an angel. I say if this kid was with the guy who killed her, and he did nothing, they should toss his butt in the chair and fry it.

Honestly, death to these criminals AND the people who support them by being there and not saying a word.

If he had called the police himself, and said Timmy killed her... ok. But the police have to track him down, and all he can say is, yeah I was with the murderer and did nothing.... you shoot that boy between the eyes, and drop his body in a pit.

Again, did you miss the Central Park Five case where five young men were accused of a crime, went to jail, and then they found out someone else did it and probably should have known all along.

Tell you what, I'd be all for dropping suspects into "a pit" if we do the same to rogue cops who shoot children in the back.

Deal?
They were guilty,, you are a typical white democrat that loves bad elements in the black community raping and killing

How do you know? I asked that last night, but you didn't answer.

Or are you just so bloodthirsty that a lynching is just what you want.

White women are a direct threat to the black race
This po gurl is praying for an immaculate conception.....cuz Tyrone dun buried his bone.....at a white girls home

xxaz_200518_1058-lr_sqyzpsi.jpg

True dat !

assetaccess314.jpg

Deal?

The central park five? They were guilty as sin! This little boy needs to be caught! THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT!

Last edited:

Deal?

The central park five? They were guilty as sin! This little boy needs to be caught! THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT!

LMAO!! The order? lol That is hilarious.

But aren't you the one who wants to take the police off the streets?

Forum List

Back