🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you support companies firing people for not getting the jab?

I just think that nobody wants to bother to try.
You know....
Because if the lizard people can't prove it to you nobody can....
You're making my point like a champ. An adherent to any religion is going to go to any lengths to silence a non-believer.

With the way things are currently going with the economy...

Unemployment is going to get very real very soon. It's called Stagflation...
Stagnant economy and hyper-inflation.

Do whatever it takes to keep your job because there aren't going to be any very soon.
I'm retired and financially independent. Uh, oh. Another one you can't threaten or control!

I'm retired and financially independent. Uh, oh. Another one you can't threaten or control!
I'm not looking to control anyone...
Do as you please...

But I would recommend change your retirement portfolio to insulate it from the stagflation coming...value/dividend stocks and utility stocks and commodities and bonds.

It might help if you shared your theory as to why the entire world is pushing a hoax and why you choose to deny it’s existence.
I asked you first.

And the reason I choose to deny its existence is the fact that no one has ever proven it exists.

Last edited:
And besides...now Merk has an antiviral to take in pill form...it has lots of side effects...but whatever your pleasure.

I'm not looking to control anyone...
Do as you please...

But I would recommend change your retirement portfolio to insulate it from the stagflation coming...value/dividend stocks and utility stocks and commodities and bonds.
My portfolio is the least of my wealth. I could lose the whole thing and it would be a mosquito bite.

My portfolio is the least of my wealth. I could lose the whole thing and it would be a mosquito bite.
Making me believe that you have nothing...

All financial wealth is based on something. Even if it is a going concern...it conducts business based on something. (Services, goods, agriculture, and etc) and with the coming inflation it's going to be a rather lean year next year.

Forum List

Back