🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you support companies firing people for not getting the jab?

Show me the laws that allow companies to fire people who smoke and drink on their own time.

Ill wait.
Actually.... Lifeway Publishers most definitely do.
Most public and private school schoolteachers also have a morality clause in their contract as well that makes it extremely risky to have a glass of wine with their dinner.

This is false.

"Double jabbed carry same viral load of Covid as unvaccinated

Fully vaccinated adults can carry the same amount of coronavirus as those who are unvaccinated, according to a new study.

Researchers from the University of Oxford found the viral load reduction can be wiped out by the Delta variant which is now dominant in the UK (and the US).

While evidence demonstrates that vaccines significantly reduce hospitalisations and deaths, scientists now believe those infected by the Delta variant can still harbour similar levels of virus to those who are unvaccinated."

You want to try again with true facts this time?
A vaccinated person may have the same viral loads as an unvaccinated person, but that high level of virus lasts only three to four days compared with an unvaccinated person who could be contagious for up to 10 days, said Suresh Mittal, professor of virology at Purdue University’s College of Veterinary Medicine.

Modern science? Please share the science that proves that the SARSCov2 organism exists.
I regard the dead people and the ones that end up in the ICU, yet success fly treated as proof. Numbers are often indicative of reality, but don't let that bother you.

Your studies are phoney.

There's no way they can be accurate or standardized.
Prevention of infection studies requires a minimum of 24 months from inception and is not stated in the fashion these "studies" claim.

A real research paper has a dozen co-authors and then lists all the cohorts involved and who funded the research. ALL the names are contactable and readily recognized on LinkedIn or Google or Wikipedia as leaders in the industry of research. A study like this requires tens of thousands of patients with complete medical backgrounds on file.

Your studies might have been done by the janitor....but I'm suspecting it was a cabdriver.
The CDC says the exact same thing. Guess they are all janitors and cabdrivers too.

"Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people. High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus. "

You can have your ignorant opinion...but if you took 5 minutes to check you wouldn't look like a dumbfuck right now...

The CDC says the exact same thing. Guess they are all janitors and cabdrivers too.

"Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people. High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus. "

This is false.

"Double jabbed carry same viral load of Covid as unvaccinated

Fully vaccinated adults can carry the same amount of coronavirus as those who are unvaccinated, according to a new study.

Researchers from the University of Oxford found the viral load reduction can be wiped out by the Delta variant which is now dominant in the UK (and the US).

While evidence demonstrates that vaccines significantly reduce hospitalisations and deaths, scientists now believe those infected by the Delta variant can still harbour similar levels of virus to those who are unvaccinated."

You want to try again with true facts this time?
Yes they can carry it but only because it was there to infect them in the first place, dope. That comes from the unvaxxed.

Your studies are phoney.

There's no way they can be accurate or standardized.
Prevention of infection studies requires a minimum of 24 months from inception and is not stated in the fashion these "studies" claim.

A real research paper has a dozen co-authors and then lists all the cohorts involved and who funded the research. ALL the names are contactable and readily recognized on LinkedIn or Google or Wikipedia as leaders in the industry of research. A study like this requires tens of thousands of patients with complete medical backgrounds on file.

Your studies might have been done by the janitor....but I'm suspecting it was a cabdriver.
Not to mention the vaxxed can carry the same viral load but only for a short time as their antibodies will be quickly reducing it. There is no such mitigation in the unvaxxed

Because the unvaxxed cause health care costs to go up.......then what about

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

and a multitude of other things? All of those things mentioned cause health care costs to go up. So in your mind, shouldn't they result in being fired?

It will be interesting to see the excuses liberals have and the hypocrisy they show while trying to explain this.

Go!!!!!! :stir:
There is not a perfectly good vaccine for any of that stuff, dumbass brainwashed functional moron. Get your shot and s t h u.

Why do Conservatives suck at analogies?

Their……What about? References are not even remotely similar to the subject at hand.

Smoking is banned in the workplace, so is drinking
Everything else is a personal illness that is not contagious and will not force your business to shut down
All of the stated add to the cost of healthcare, also I got jabbed with a vaccine that doesn't work, as admitted by doctors, not much of a vaccine is it?

There is not a perfectly good vaccine for any of that stuff, dumbass brainwashed functional moron. Get your shot and s t h u.
I did get the jab dick head.

But unfortunately we do not yet know that its "perfectly good". That takes years....not months.

So you do admit that the 'vaccine" push is politically motivated. As in, the liberals see themselves as the saviors of us all and thus demand that we all toe their line., whether we agree with them or not.
WTF?
Not in any way is it political. It’s a simple matter of public health. It’s you morons who politicize it. Don’t you see what is happening to our economy?

Not to mention the vaxxed can carry the same viral load but only for a short time as their antibodies will be quickly reducing it. There is no such mitigation in the unvaxxed
That is what most of the professionals are saying is happening and the Epidemiologist's results would agree with that conclusion as well.

WTF?
Not in any way is it political. It’s a simple matter of public health. It’s you morons who politicize it. Don’t you see what is happening to our economy?
I'm trying to figure out if you are really that deluded, or just flat out knowingly lying.

So, can you answer the question -- Does the SARSCov2 organism, the organism which ostensibly causes Covid19, exist?

I'm trying to figure out if you are really that deluded, or just flat out knowingly lying.

So, can you answer the question -- Does the SARSCov2 organism, the organism which ostensibly causes Covid19, exist?
Still fishing?

No bites huh?

Still fishing?

No bites huh?
The only biting happening is you all biting the dust.

If it is real, it must be scientifically provable.

I know y'all feel comfortable with moving the goal posts but, despite your religious faith in what y'all call science, REAL SCIENCE depends on accuracy of measurement of the universe. If you want me to believe this disease, ostensibly caused by a virus, actually exists, you need to show me the science that proves the virus exists. None of you can do anything but whine and cry and bully like babies when I give you a perfectly valid opportunity to change my mind. You are all members of the Holy Failed Cult Of Covid.

PROVE ME WRONG. Just show me one valid image of SARSCov2.

I would think that somebody here would just be too happy to prove me wrong and shut me up, once and for all.

Last edited:
A vaccinated person may have the same viral loads as an unvaccinated person, but that high level of virus lasts only three to four days compared with an unvaccinated person who could be contagious for up to 10 days, said Suresh Mittal, professor of virology at Purdue University’s College of Veterinary Medicine.
Interesting...that makes sense...but does it matter.

If covid is being passed around by vaxxed people...and there are three times more vaxxed people...well... the variables and equations are beyond my math level and probably most on this board...but 10 days to four days is entirely too simplistic.

Vaxxed people spreading it solely to each other will keep the virus in the workplace indefinitely if they aren't socially distancing and wearing masks.

And if they are socially distancing and wearing masks to keep the virus from spreading, the unvaxxed pose no more threat than the vaxxed do.

Certainly no reason to fire an unvaxxed person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back