If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
And....uh....why would Jimmy do that knowing that all other teachers are armed and would blow his ass away? :eusa_doh:

Seriously Billy000 - do you ever think before posting?
Well as we’ve seen, school shooters typically take their own lives with the exception of the most recent case. Of course, it really wouldn’t be hard for the shooter to take out his teacher and a dozen others in the classroom and then, you know, flee the scene.

Also, who is paying for all those guns for every teacher in America?
I’m sure the genius right would want the teachers to pay for their own guns along with all the other out of pocket expenses teacher have.
Making teachers carry guns is unconstitutional.
But the Constitution went out of favor the day Trump was inaugurated

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

And....uh....why would Jimmy do that knowing that all other teachers are armed and would blow his ass away? :eusa_doh:

Well as we’ve seen, school shooters typically take their own lives with the exception of the most recent case. Of course, it really wouldn’t be hard for the shooter to take out his teacher and a dozen others in the classroom and then, you know, flee the scene.

Obviously the taxpayers would pay for them. It's a small price to pay if it saves even one life, wouldn't you agree?

Government schools?
Lol
The schools are run by community standards you nincompoop.
You’re as dumb as Betsy DeVos and that’s saying something.

They're government schools, moron. They are run by the teacher's unions.

They are run by the teacher's unions

for now however the unions are on the decline at alarming rate for leftards
Moron thinks only “ leftists “ belong to unions. If there’s a dumbass opinion on this forum, it always comes from a deplorable

you honestly think that the unions are not a democrat thing ya retard
Obviously you can’t read. I clearly said “ leftists” aren’t the only union members.
How’d you get this stupid?
I know... lots of practice.

well dumb ass democrats certainly are not righties now are they ya leftist

I’m sure the genius right would want the teachers to pay for their own guns along with all the other out of pocket expenses teacher have.
How is that unconstitutional? They make security gaurds carry guns, don't they?

Government schools?
Lol

Totally wrong as usual.
The curriculum is decided by community standards and the teachers/ administrators run the schools. The unions just protect teachers from unfair hiring or firing. Plus many states don’t even have teachers unions.
Just another subject you know nothing about.

ROFL! "Community standards," my ass. Most parents hate the crap their kids are taught in school. Teachers run the schools, period. They run roughshod over the schoolboard.
Ever attend a curriculum meeting?
That means what subjects and topics are taught in schools.
Those are devised with input by the community.
Like I said, yet another subject you know nothing about.

"With input from the community" means the schoolboard pays lip service to the community.
Nope. Wrong again. It’s a collaborative effort. That’s why curriculums change so drastically depending on where you live.

OMG. Do security guards and teachers have the same job descriptions? Lmao at YOU.

Totally wrong as usual.
The curriculum is decided by community standards and the teachers/ administrators run the schools. The unions just protect teachers from unfair hiring or firing. Plus many states don’t even have teachers unions.

ROFL! "Community standards," my ass. Most parents hate the crap their kids are taught in school. Teachers run the schools, period. They run roughshod over the schoolboard.

"With input from the community" means the schoolboard pays lip service to the community.
Nope. Wrong again. It’s a collaborative effort. That’s why curriculums change so drastically depending on where you live.
"Collaborative" means the school board pays lip service to what parents want.

who is going to make them --LOL leftists --LOL

only those who want to participate are involved

Moron thinks only “ leftists “ belong to unions. If there’s a dumbass opinion on this forum, it always comes from a deplorable

Obviously you can’t read. I clearly said “ leftists” aren’t the only union members.

Doubling down on your inherent genetic stupidity I see.

OMG. Do security guards and teachers have the same job descriptions? Lmao at YOU.

What does that have to do with whether it's constitutional?

Obviously the taxpayers would pay for them. It's a small price to pay if it saves even one life, wouldn't you agree?
A small price to pay? You think arming every teacher in America would be a “small price”.

You know what’s really stupid about this debate? The fact that you morons think the tax payers shouldn’t pay for all needed school supplies. No, no. Guns are cooler. Obviously we’ll fund that instead.

sorry your slip is showing nancy

The obvious solution is, if at all possible, don't send your children into the Government School nightmare. It's only gonna get worse. American parents really should seek education alternatives. That's the best solution.
Government schools?
Lol

Teachers unions are the dumbass education basher's go to tactic when they need someone to blame!

Why do you say such drivel when many states have no teachers unions at all? Who is to blame for their problems?

Come on! Doesn't your handbook tell you who to blame? I just wish one of you would man up and tell me how my teachers union has impacted my day-to-day existence as a teacher, I would really appreciate it. I have no idea what you guys think. It is especially challenging since we have no ability to strike, our collective bargaining consists of "Please, sir! May I have some more!", and the lousy working conditions we have. I nearly busted my bladder today because I teach 3 hours straight with no break to even take a whizz!

If you non-thinkers only knew how little impact teachers unions have on anything related to schools and how incredibly weak and ineffective they are, you would be amazed that you have been afraid of a paper tiger!

Totally wrong as usual.

Look up the word collaborative since it’s confusing you.

The obvious solution is, if at all possible, don't send your children into the Government School nightmare. It's only gonna get worse. American parents really should seek education alternatives. That's the best solution.
Government schools?
Lol

Teachers unions are the dumbass education basher's go to tactic when they need someone to blame!

Why do you say such drivel when many states have no teachers unions at all? Who is to blame for their problems?

Come on! Doesn't your handbook tell you who to blame? I just wish one of you would man up and tell me how my teachers union has impacted my day-to-day existence as a teacher, I would really appreciate it. I have no idea what you guys think. It is especially challenging since we have no ability to strike, our collective bargaining consists of "Please, sir! May I have some more!", and the lousy working conditions we have. I nearly busted my bladder today because I teach 3 hours straight with no break to even take a whizz!

If you non-thinkers only knew how little impact teachers unions have on anything related to schools and how incredibly weak and ineffective they are, you would be amazed that you have been afraid of a paper tiger!

the school unions dont really care about much other then funding the DNC

"Collaborative" is not a situation where one party has veto power over anything the other party wants.

That’s so Trump like.
That’s not a compliment.
You think only leftists are union members.
You think democrats are the only ones that appreciate unions.
You’re as dumb as a rock.

Government schools?
Lol

Totally wrong as usual.

You really need to talk to a teacher and learn the truth!

Hey! Why don't you read my posts! I am a teacher and you are full of shit on this topic!

"Collaborative" is not a situation where on party has veto power over anything the other party wants.
Give it up child, you’re way out of your league.

That’s so Trump like.
That’s not a compliment.
You think only leftists are union members.
You think democrats are the only ones that appreciate unions.
You’re as dumb as a rock.

oh poor baby you lost along time ago

Forum List

Back