If you thought sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs was bad, this could be worse

Did the "article" implicate President Obama in any way?
If members of the Obama Administration are involved in it, then suspicion correctly falls upon him, as well.

This investigation is just getting started... let's wait for the outcome of the first few subpoenas... we'll probably know more then.

Nope. That is bullshit. The "article" cited in the OP explicitly states that Obama has not been implicated at all...
Yet.

This investigation is just getting started.

...You nutter fucks...
What is a "nutter fuck"?

Anybody who counts the minutes until Obama leaves office on January 20, 2017?

Or is it just anybody who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool Lib-Prog?

Or is it just anybody who doesn't think the same way you do?

...CONTINUE to respond to inquiries.....no matter how far-fetched.....as though they are legitimate. When will you learn?
Good thing for me, then, that I said "...let's wait for the outcome of the first few subpoenas... we'll probably know more then."

Sooooooo touchy... and on such a hair trigger !

These are difficult times, indeed, for the handful of remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots.

I know one of them, actually.

Ah, so, what makes you think the Obama administration didn't do anything to convince them to do this kind of stuff? I don't really care if you know any of these people or not. These people are tied directly to the President himself. It's kind of hard not to notice something like that.

They're no more "tied" to the President than I am "tied" to the governor of Connecticut, or any other candidate I've worked for.

Interesting. But in so doing you do link yourself to their efforts. And therefore to them. When you agree to campaign for them, you are endorsing their campaigns, and in turn their views and are committed to doing what you can to ensure their success.

So, I maintain my contention. You wouldn't agree to work for them if didn't feel "tied" to them in any way whatsoever.

They were "tied" to the President during his 2012 campaign, while they were employed by him - but that employment ended on Election day, 2012.

eqeg0vI.png
"'We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,' Netanyahu told lawmakers -- while Obama refused to meet with the Israeli leader, and later criticized his speech as 'nothing new.'

"No direct link has been confirmed between Obama and the anti-Netanyahu campaign in Israel, but polls have shown that a large majority of Israelis believe the administration has been interfering in the election, set for March 17."

Source Senate panel probing possible Obama administration ties to anti-Netanyahu effort Fox News

A former staffer. What's illegal about that?

If Benejamin Netanyahu's former campaign director had run an Anti-Obama campaign in the U.S. in 2012, the Progs would have had a collective stroke.

Netanyahu's ambassador to the US is Ron Dermer. If that doesn't sound particularly Israeli, it's because Dermer is a Miami Beach born and raised Republican operative who actually worked on the GOP's Contract on America in the 90's, later becoming an Israeli citizen.

Go have your stroke.

Ron Dermer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Imagine the possibilities...

The bipartisan Senate Committee on Permanent Investigations pursues the matter aggressively...

The Committee traces taxpayer money to OneVoice... which has close ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The Committee traces some of that same taxpayer money flowing from OneVoice to Victory15... which is (supposedly) run by White House operatives.

If all that unfolds and is confirmed, then...

1. America will blame Obama for trying to knife Israel in the back

2 Israel will blame Obama for trying to knife Israel in the back

3. Israelis will vote for Bibi merely to spite Obama and to demonstrate their independence and their total repudiation of Obama, while demonstrating friendship towards the US

4. Bibi will be re-elected

5. Congress, upon further investigation, may finally have what it needs to both impeach and convict Obama of one kind of high crime or misdemeanor or another (hell, even a great many Democrats will join in the condemnation of the President, in light of our extremely strong alliance and friendship with Israel and its people).

6. Hillary will be tainted by the shell through which the Anti-Bibi dollars have passed - perhaps the straw that breaks the 2016 camel's back

Win-win.

Interesting times, if it all proves to be true.

Last edited:
I questioned it on here the other day. Talk about meddling. The govt. gave a million dollars to help try to oust him.

Ah, so, what makes you think the Obama administration didn't do anything to convince them to do this kind of stuff? I don't really care if you know any of these people or not. These people are tied directly to the President himself. It's kind of hard not to notice something like that.

They're no more "tied" to the President than I am "tied" to the governor of Connecticut, or any other candidate I've worked for.

Interesting. But in so doing you do link yourself to their efforts. And therefore to them. When you agree to campaign for them, you are endorsing their campaigns, and in turn their views and are committed to doing what you can to ensure their success.

So, I maintain my contention. You wouldn't agree to work for them if didn't feel "tied" to them in any way whatsoever.

They were "tied" to the President during his 2012 campaign, while they were employed by him - but that employment ended on Election day, 2012.

So? How does that address the rest of my point?

Bull. They gave a million dollars.
"'We appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,' Netanyahu told lawmakers -- while Obama refused to meet with the Israeli leader, and later criticized his speech as 'nothing new.'

"No direct link has been confirmed between Obama and the anti-Netanyahu campaign in Israel, but polls have shown that a large majority of Israelis believe the administration has been interfering in the election, set for March 17."

Source Senate panel probing possible Obama administration ties to anti-Netanyahu effort Fox News

So? How does that address the rest of my point?

What point?

You were claiming that Obama "sent" these guys to Israel. Are you moving the goalposts now?

Where in the US Constitution does it say its okay for Obama to spend MY tax dollars on campaign related crap in Israel's election?

You were claiming that Obama "sent" these guys to Israel. Are you moving the goalposts now?

Nope. I never said Obama sent anyone. But since you mentioned it, he could have. Obama's adversarial relationship with Netanyahu is well documented. And it could stand to reason that he still holds sway over his former campaign operatives.

But, the real issue here is that OneVoice potentially used $350,000 in State Department grants to run an anti-Netanyahu campaign in Israel. Interesting, right?

One Voice is the org in question.
According to the article they are a non profit organization and received $350,000 in grants.............They orgs internationally including the United States................

Why do they have 501 status if they are supporting politics.............The IRS, came after Conservative Groups and refused to give them Tax Free Status for long periods of time based on they may spend money on candidates............

So in here, not only are they using money for elections...........they are getting grants and possibly using grants and NO TAXES here to fund campaigns in Israel............

Revoke their TAX FREE status if they are spending money on any election here or abroad.............

As the IRS basically did with many applications in 501c

Nope. I never said Obama sent anyone. But since you mentioned it, he could have. Obama's adversarial relationship with Netanyahu is well documented. And it could stand to reason that he still holds sway over his former campaign operatives.

Actually, you claimed they were White House staffers.

As for whether it "could" be that Obama sent them, "ccould" doesn't mean anything. There's no reason to think that he did.

Obama is not the only person who thinks Bibi is an assclown. Hell, most Israelis don't even like him.

Let this sink in for a moment, you have 47 Senators sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs letting them know any nuclear deal Obama strikes with them with have to go through the Senate. The backlash is enormous, thus making one wonder if the letter was even worth it (it was).

Now, imagine if you have an American presidential administration possibly attempting to influence the elections of another sovereign nation. This could be the case here, as the U.S. Senate investigatory committee is investigating claims that the Obama Administration is funding efforts to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in this year's Israeli presidential elections. Whoa. Back up. They are accusing the Obama administration of doing what?

Read for yourself:

A powerful U.S. Senate investigatory committee has launched a bipartisan probe into an American nonprofit’s funding of efforts to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the Obama administration’s State Department gave the nonprofit taxpayer-funded grants, a source with knowledge of the panel's activities told FoxNews.com.

The fact that both Democratic and Republican sides of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations have signed off on the probe could be seen as a rebuke to President Obama, who has had a well-documented adversarial relationship with the Israeli leader.

The development comes as Netanyahu told Israel’s Channel Two television station this week that there were “governments” that wanted to help with the “Just Not Bibi” campaigning -- Bibi being the Israeli leader’s nickname.

It also follows a FoxNews.com report on claims the Obama administration has been meddling in the Israeli election on behalf of groups hostile to Netanyahu. A spokesperson for Sen. Rob Portman, Ohio Republican and chairman of the committee, declined comment, and aides to ranking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, of Missouri, did not immediately return calls.

The Senate subcommittee, which has subpoena power, is the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs’ chief investigative body with jurisdiction over all branches of government operations and compliance with laws.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Portman spokeswoman Caitlin Conant told Foxnews.com.

But a source familiar with the matter confirmed for FoxNews.com that the probe -- undisclosed until now -- was both underway and bipartisan in nature.

I'm still waiting for the outrage about the seven times the Democrats undermined a Republican president to a foreign nation...Every time I see someone ask in a thread, the progressives simply ignore it.

Forum List

Back