If You Vote in Georgia

They ousted him.....didn't try to elect him like the Right did with Roy Moore and definitely did with Matt Gaetz.
Bob Menendez bitch. Now funny the fact that that pervert molested underage girls. Showing once again exactly what you are....

And now we have UPSET feeble-minded sheeple.

What is interesting for me is how our valiant defender of the Right Wing doesn’t argue my assertions regarding the truth concerning Warnock and Walker is inaccurate or in error. He is left with a single mistake in a name as his proof of being right.

That is all he has left to make himself feel superior. A mistake. We don’t hear him listing Walkers Business accomplishments. Or Walkers many degrees to indicate his education. Nor do we hear about the long history of Walker supporting Conservative positions.

Walker played football. And Walker was hand picked by Trump to go to Georgia and run for the Senate. That is pretty much it.

They say to be careful and choose wisely when you pick the Hill you are willing to die on. Wouldn’t you say his hill was formed by garden variety ants?

And if you elect this guy as your Senator, what kind of advice would other Senators ask this guy?

They should avoid the dumbass completely. Ignorance and arrogance can teach us nothing good, add in a lot of hypocrisy and that's someone to avoid at all costs.

What is interesting for me is how our valiant defender of the Right Wing doesn’t argue my assertions regarding the truth concerning Warnock and Walker is inaccurate or in error. He is left with a single mistake in a name as his proof of being right.

That is all he has left to make himself feel superior. A mistake. We don’t hear him listing Walkers Business accomplishments. Or Walkers many degrees to indicate his education. Nor do we hear about the long history of Walker supporting Conservative positions.

Walker played football. And Walker was hand picked by Trump to go to Georgia and run for the Senate. That is pretty much it.

They say to be careful and choose wisely when you pick the Hill you are willing to die on. Wouldn’t you say his hill was formed by garden variety ants?
Warnock is a democrat he's a no vote for anyone who values their rights to self-defense. Warnock is a anti rights fascist that will toe the line of the democrat party. I bet you think Adams is his name.

And they sure deflect about Walker. Maybe deep down they say he is worse than anyone they know, but won't admit it.

I have a little bit of sympathy for Hershel Walker. He's not very bright and the GOP is using him.

Warnock is a democrat he's a no vote for anyone who values their rights to self-defense. Warnock is a anti rights fascist that will toe the line of the democrat party. I bet you think Adams is his name.

So you would vote for a man with psychiatric problems. A man who has lied more than Al Gore about his accomplishments. All because you are terrified that Warnock might cast a vote the Supreme Court has already ruled upon.

And you think I’m the one who is wrong.

MAGAts think of those who have had strokes as retards......I have seen that claim here.

Yes. Stroke can paralize you and make you unable to move and communicate, but your mental abilities are unaffected. At its worst your mind is trapped in the non-functioning prison of your body.

I have a little bit of sympathy for Hershel Walker. He's not very bright and the GOP is using him.

The GOP has a long history of using unfortunate people for their own ends. Going back to Monica Lewinsky. Kanye West is also mentally ill and being used by the GOP.

Linda Tripp pretended to befriend Lewinsky and got the confession about the blue dress, and then Tripp exposed the affair. Lewinsky said she considered suicide after the GOP outed her relationship with Clinton. Ken Starr threatened to jail Anita Broaddrick if she didn't accuse Clinton of rape, so she recanted her affidavit saying it never happened and cashed in the get out of jail free card.

Even Paula Jones never claimed that Bill Clinton did anything more than make a clumsy pass at her. But Republicans spent two years only to have the case dismissed with prejudice.

Fascist
The GOP has a long history of using unfortunate people for their own ends. Going back to Monica Lewinsky. Kanye West is also mentally ill and being used by the GOP.

Linda Tripp pretended to befriend Lewinsky and got the confession about the blue dress, and then Tripp exposed the affair. Lewinsky said she considered suicide after the GOP outed her relationship with Clinton. Ken Starr threatened to jail Anita Broaddrick if she didn't accuse Clinton of rape, so she recanted her affidavit saying it never happened and cashed in the get out of jail free card.

Even Paula Jones never claimed that Bill Clinton did anything more than make a clumsy pass at her. But Republicans spent two years only to have the case dismissed with prejudice.

Thanks for reminding me.

So you would vote for a man with psychiatric problems. A man who has lied more than Al Gore about his accomplishments. All because you are terrified that Warnock might cast a vote the Supreme Court has already ruled upon.

And you think I’m the one who is wrong.
You voted for Biden. A man who has mental issues case closed.

You voted for Biden. A man who has mental issues case closed.

Actually. No I didn’t.

I voted for Trump in 2016. Four years later I was disgusted with Trump and his failures. However I didn’t see a reason to vote for Biden. I refused to vote for either as both were nothing more than steaming piles of shit. I refused to waste my time pretending one stank less than the other.

I didn’t vote in 2020. I just skipped the election outright.

As I said. You have to stop shoving people into a box to fit your mistaken preconceptions. I would describe myself as slightly right of center. In Georgia, I’m a little more liberal than the norm for the area I live in. In San Francisco or Berkeley, I’d be a far right nut.

As I said. Listen to the people tell you their concerns, interests, and thoughts. Don’t try and dictate to them.

Forum List

Back