If you want a better America, stop the hate

So your standard applies to Bill Clinton. He paid a settlement to keep the issue out of the courts and the media.

Trump University scammed people and Trump paid a settlement. Since it was already in the courts and all over the media, the settlement, in your words, is an admission of guilt. Trump is a scam artist and you are being conned.

I know nothing about the Trump university deal, and neither do you. We both do know that Clinton abused women and took advantage of them for years and that Hillary then tried to destroy his victims to keep the Clinton crime family operational.

Your sig pic shows everyone exactly how biased and juvenile you are. Which one are you and which is your girlfriend? Why do you two get turned on dressing up like Trump? Seems kinda sick to me.

We do know. We know, in your words, Trump is guilty of scamming people. His foundation is crooked too.

Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney general

In fact, everything you all accused the Clintons of doing but could never prove, Trump is actually doing.

Oh look, pay to play...

bullshit

Nope, that's all true shit. Trump University...a con that paid a settlement. Trump's charitable foundation...scam that had to pay a fine. Trump's personal lawyer in a pay to play scheme and the Feds have all the goods.

where is the evidence of any illegality? exactly what "goods" do the feds have? You make such stupid statements because you cannot separate emotion from fact. You are emotionally tied to the Clinton crime family and are unable to accept that they are all criminals, and their criminality has been proven, but for some reason they are above the law. Why do you think that some people are not subject to the laws that apply to you and me?

These are the “goods”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/08/nyregion/trump-cohen-secrecy-denied.html

What “criminality of the Clintons” has been proven? Republicans own the JD...why aren’t they prosecuting this alleged criminal activity?

I know nothing about the Trump university deal, and neither do you. We both do know that Clinton abused women and took advantage of them for years and that Hillary then tried to destroy his victims to keep the Clinton crime family operational.

Your sig pic shows everyone exactly how biased and juvenile you are. Which one are you and which is your girlfriend? Why do you two get turned on dressing up like Trump? Seems kinda sick to me.

We do know. We know, in your words, Trump is guilty of scamming people. His foundation is crooked too.

Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney general

In fact, everything you all accused the Clintons of doing but could never prove, Trump is actually doing.

Oh look, pay to play...

bullshit

Nope, that's all true shit. Trump University...a con that paid a settlement. Trump's charitable foundation...scam that had to pay a fine. Trump's personal lawyer in a pay to play scheme and the Feds have all the goods.

Settling a lawsuit doesn't make you guilty of a con, douchebag. Trump's charity had to pay a fine? That is so sinister! "Pay for play" refers to taking bribes. There is no allegation that there is anything illegal about the money Trump's lawyer paid to the prositute. Nothing.

I love the way you sleazy lying snowflakes distort everything to support your narrative against Trump. Then you accuse Trump of being a liar. That is the ultimate hypocrisy.

sea bitch has proven to be a sleeze ball hypocritical libtardian for several months. I had her on ignore for a while and if she continues to post such liberal nonsense and lies, she will be back on my ignore list.

I don't think the lefties will ever get over Trump beating crooked Hillary. The were so emotionally invested in the lying bitch that they are unable to see the truth. Its quite pathetic.

Except I have only posted facts...that are contrary to what you believe. You can’t counter with facts of your own so you pretend to “ignore” me.

#sad

Oh look, pay to play...

bullshit

where is the evidence of any illegality? exactly what "goods" do the feds have? You make such stupid statements because you cannot separate emotion from fact. You are emotionally tied to the Clinton crime family and are unable to accept that they are all criminals, and their criminality has been proven, but for some reason they are above the law. Why do you think that some people are not subject to the laws that apply to you and me?

These are the “goods”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/08/nyregion/trump-cohen-secrecy-denied.html

What “criminality of the Clintons” has been proven? Republicans own the JD...why aren’t they prosecuting this alleged criminal activity?

and to prove your point you post crap from the fake news NY times? Comey laid out Hillary's guilt in his under oath testimony, and then said that "he" had decided not to prosecute her because she didn't "intend" to break the law and was too ignorant to realize that classified data could not be transmitted over a private unsecure server. Then lied about it later.
What kind of deal did Lynch and Bubba Clinton make on the tarmac in their secret meeting? has anyone checked Lynch's numbered swiss bank account? Where are the millions that the Clinton foundation collected for Haiti relief? Not in Haiti.

Oh look, pay to play...

bullshit

Settling a lawsuit doesn't make you guilty of a con, douchebag. Trump's charity had to pay a fine? That is so sinister! "Pay for play" refers to taking bribes. There is no allegation that there is anything illegal about the money Trump's lawyer paid to the prositute. Nothing.

I love the way you sleazy lying snowflakes distort everything to support your narrative against Trump. Then you accuse Trump of being a liar. That is the ultimate hypocrisy.

sea bitch has proven to be a sleeze ball hypocritical libtardian for several months. I had her on ignore for a while and if she continues to post such liberal nonsense and lies, she will be back on my ignore list.

I don't think the lefties will ever get over Trump beating crooked Hillary. The were so emotionally invested in the lying bitch that they are unable to see the truth. Its quite pathetic.

Except I have only posted facts...that are contrary to what you believe. You can’t counter with facts of your own so you pretend to “ignore” me.

#sad

you have never posted facts, you post left wing lies and propaganda and BS from fake news outlets, you have zero credibility. Go away, you contribute nothing of value to this discussion board.

#sad

you have never posted facts, you post left wing lies and propaganda and BS from fake news outlets, you have zero credibility. Go away, you contribute nothing of value to this discussion board.

Nope. They're facts you can't counter. Now you just sit tight and let Republican Robert Mueller (appointed by Trump appointed Republican Rod Rosenstein) do his job and wait for the report.

#sad

Nope. They're facts you can't counter. Now you just sit tight and let Republican Robert Mueller (appointed by Trump appointed Republican Rod Rosenstein) do his job and wait for the report.

here are a couple of counters for you.

1. Mueller is not a republican, he may have been in the past but he is not today, his entire staff is made up of democrats and Hillary supporters.

2. Rosenstein is responsible for the fake FISA filings based on the fake Russian dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign, he is about as unbiased as Huma Abadin.

Mueller has been digging for over a year and has found zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. He has however found evidence of collusion between the Hillary campaign and Russia. So, I agree, let him finish and lets get Hillary, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, and Wasserman-Schultz indicted.

Forum List

Back