🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you want to know what is wrong with America - click on this thread

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives:

HERE Sallow states that the Constitution is not the law :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow doubles-down on his extraordinary ignorance (was he not required to take US Government in high school like the rest of us?) :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow triples-down on his extraordinary ignorance :eusa_whistle:

And here are the simple facts (easily found by anyone not too lazy to take 11 seconds for a simple search) which indisputably proves that he is dead wrong. If Dumbocrat voters don't even know these basics, how can they possibly be trusted to cast an informed, responsible vote?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land"

Supremacy Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liberal ignorance is our greatest liability.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/ame]

Last edited:
And Sallow is supposed to represent the best among them on these boards.

I have several boomarks of the Liberals on these boards promoting Salon.com's article that Hitler was pro-gun---yet none of them seem to be able to refute the part of the Gun Control law that said "Jews may not possess firearms."

I have several boomarks of the Liberals on these boards promoting Salon.com's article that Hitler was pro-gun---yet none of them seem to be able to refute the part of the Gun Control law that said "Jews may not possess firearms."
That's because the pro part of the laws was only for 'true' German citizens. .. :cool:

Last edited:
What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.
That's what is really wrong with America.

What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.

You forgot about the deep pockets of lobbyists......I get tired of the bought and paid for politicians :eusa_eh:

Well thank God! Sorry chief, but I refuse to join forces with anti-Americans. I refuse to join forces with ignorant buffoons. I refuse to join forces with people who stand against the U.S. Constitution.

I proudly stand "divided" against people who advocate (either knowingly or unknowingly) for the destruction of the U.S.

In fairness, I THINK Sallow is trying to say that The Constitution is not LEGISLATION. In that (limited) sense, he is right.

However, overall, he is mistaken. The Constitution may not be legislation, but it is THE law of the land. It is the yardstick by which legislation is measured, in fact.

In fairness, I THINK Sallow is trying to say that The Constitution is not LEGISLATION. In that (limited) sense, he is right.

However, overall, he is mistaken. The Constitution may not be legislation, but it is THE law of the land. It is the yardstick by which legislation is measured, in fact.

This is the sorta gotcha stuff that makes conservative folks think they are "on" to something.

Check the thread.

They were defining law in terms of actual legislation.

Like the law against littering.

In terms of law, that's not what the Constitution does.

It's a foundation for "law" and not actual "law" in that sense.

It is "law" in that it defines what government can and can't do.

That's the distinction.

But it's hard to argue with people that have no idea what they are talking about.

Case in point:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOpo-pNhWc]Christine O'Donnell "Where in constitution is the separation of church and state?" - YouTube[/ame]

You forgot about the deep pockets of lobbyists......I get tired of the bought and paid for politicians :eusa_eh:

No you're not.

No you're not.
Yes he is, and so am I. I've stated here more times than one, "I think lobbying should be illegal."

This is the sorta gotcha stuff that makes conservative folks think they are "on" to something.

Check the thread.

In terms of law, that's not what the Constitution does.

That's the distinction.

But it's hard to argue with people that have no idea what they are talking about.

Case in point:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOpo-pNhWc]Christine O'Donnell "Where in constitution is the separation of church and state?" - YouTube[/ame]

?

"This?" "This" is an indefinite pronoun. Sadly, the referent in your post is unclear (at least to me), Sallow.

Are you objecting to or disagreeing with what I had just said?

Or does the use of the word "this" refer to the post on which I had just commented?

Check the thread.

Yes - please do!!!

Law is law. Nobody even mentioned the word "legislation". You're desperately trying to sue this excuse that IlarMeilyr handed you (you're not even bright enough to think of your own excuses) :eusa_whistle:

Which you would never claim was "open to interpretation" or "living, breathing" yet your highly uninformed ass tries to make that outrageous case about the Constitution

In terms of law, that's not what the Constitution does

It's not? It doesn't govern the actions of people (like preventing oppressive Dumbocrats from preventing my right to speak, or my right to worship, or my right to own and carry firearms?). :cuckoo:

Do you have any idea how absurd you sound when you say the highest law of the land is not "in terms of law"?!? If it's the highest LAW in the land (and we've clearly established that it is), then it is law in terms of law. God Almighty, you don't even possess the humility to admit when you are this glaringly wrong?!?

And he quadruples-down on his ignorance! No, really Sallow, it is LAW in every sense. "Not actual law" - :lmao:

Exactly!!! And law (like littering which you seem to think is the epitome of law) defines what we can and can't do...

That's the distinction.

You haven't made a distinction - you've made nonsensical babble based on the lack of humility to admit when you're glaring wrong.

Tell me about it! Do you have the any idea how painful it is PROVING you are dead WRONG and still having to listen to you use the utterly absurd phrases "not actual law" and "it's not law in that sense" (when your example for the "sense" is littering) :lmao:

Doesn't this really give insight into the mind of a Dumbocrat? The Constitution is not "real" or "actual" law. But littering? Well Christ Almighty, that is serious "real" law!
:cuckoo:

Well thank God! Sorry chief, but I refuse to join forces with anti-Americans. I refuse to join forces with ignorant buffoons. I refuse to join forces with people who stand against the U.S. Constitution.

I proudly stand "divided" against people who advocate (either knowingly or unknowingly) for the destruction of the U.S.
hey Rotty.....many Americans would refuse to go along with people who have this guys mentality too.......this guy sounds like someone who would let the Govt do whatever they want without ANY resistance on his part at all...i wonder if he would be the same way if the Govt. OUTLAWED the Constitution?.....:eusa_eh:

If the government outlawed cell phones tomorrow, I'd throw my blackberry away faster than you can say fuck it. If they outlawed donuts, I'd never eat another donut. The fact that you assholes are so fucking extreme that you can't walk away from that stupid ass narcotic just proves prison is exactly the fuck where you belong....

Last edited:
By the way, the phrase "separation of church and state" in fact is not IN the Constitution.

The wall of separation phrase came from Thomas Jefferson. It was used as a kind of rhetorical shorthand to describe what IS in the Constitution (the First Amendment's explicit guarantees concerning free exercise of religion and the denial of any authority for the creation by the Government of an official state religion).

In reality, however, it was not an Amendment designed to deny the government any ability to express religious beliefs. They cannot impose any on you or me or anybody else. But they may certainly invoke the name of God. Look at our national motto (one of them). In GOD We Trust.

Look at the way Congress is opened.

The First Amendment was never intended to be a declaration of endless hostility TO religion or faith.

And IN the Constitution there really is NO phrase about the "separation" of church and state. I accept the phrase as verbal shorthand. I endorse it for that purpose. But that does not mean that our National Motto is Unconstitutional.

hey Rotty.....many Americans would refuse to go along with people who have this guys mentality too.......this guy sounds like someone who would let the Govt do whatever they want without ANY resistance on his part at all...i wonder if he would be the same way if the Govt. OUTLAWED the Constitution?.....:eusa_eh:

If the government outlawed cell phones tomorrow, I'd throw my blackberry away faster than you can say fuck it. If they outlawed donuts, I'd never eat another donut. The fact that you assholes are so fucking extreme that you can't walk away from that stupid ass narcotic just proves prison is exactly the fuck where you belong....

No - I wouldn't. Because my RIGHTS are not up for debate. They come from God. My blackberry did not. Your narcotics also did not come from God.

No amount of your nonsensical babble will ever justify your drug addiction. But hey, keep trying if it gets you off. I'm happy to keep pointing out your failures and inconsistencies in your attempts.

You are right about the "polarization" which is a result of "ignorant liberal/progressives" that get ALL their information from a extremely biased mainstream media! A media that as this article shows 85% of which donates and votes Democrat/Obama!
So naturally the ignorant left getting their biased information from a BIASED MSM has been grossly mislead and thus causing the polarization.
FACT...
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Statements proving bias!!!

"Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.

BUT when it comes to Obama???

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.

I continually ask Politicfact.org to explain how THEY support Obamacare and why they continue to say 46 million uninsured :
WHEN their own paper proved there are the following:
"About 60 percent of everyone under 65 is covered....a large-group or small-group
About 22 percent of people under 65 are with a government program,
about 7 percent....individual market...."
PolitiFact | AFP ad says premiums will rise under Obamacare
That adds up to 89% or 281.2 million of the USA population WITHOUT including Medicare!

"In 2011, Medicare covered 40.4 million aged 65 and older," which is 12.7% of current known USA population.
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...eports/ReportsTrustFunds/downloads/tr2012.pdf
Simple MATH eludes these people because add 40.4 million to 281.2 and you come up with 321.6 million ALL COVERED by something!!!
And this doesn't account for the 8.3 million military and their families covered by Tricare!

And yet this totally ignorant polarized group as well as the majority of the MSM contend there are 46 million people that want, can't get and are eligible uninsured!
This is the problem that the MSM perpetuates and as a result Obamacare passed by just 6 yes votes that if they knew these figures would not have voted YES!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back